Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

O.M.....G........

Answered my own question.

LDB: Are those your words – downward spiral of career?
(Talking about his evaluation of GA’s career changes after the “accident”)

Good Dr: Yes, that’s mine.

LDB: did you acknowledge or did she acknowledge that this was information that predated her birth and so she would have had to obtain it from another source?

Good Dr.: Well, since she was born in ‘86, yes, some of that – I mean.......that would have been a reality in the family for a long time.
(GOOD GOD MAN, DON’T YOU REALIZE CASEY’S REALITY IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE REAL REALITY?)

LDB: Did you ask her specifically the source of her information?

GOOD DR.: NO.

OMG
This is pitiful.

Dr. W says that KC had a younger brother and when LDB questioned "younger" he said yes the brother was born in 82. lol Guess Math was not his favorite subject??????? jmo

She would bury herself with any interview she gave now. I feel 100% sure she would not allow any questions about Caylee, her family, or the trial. She is so focused on herself and her new "life" that she'll want to talk about anything and everything else as long as it pertains to her. She'll be shown as the vapid, self-obsessed, demon that she is, and everyone will see she doesn't give any thought to her daughter. In her world now, Caylee never existed, she wants everyone to forget about her just like she has. IMO
I'm more and more and even MORE convinced that first video was created by her with the express purpose of zinging her parents. If what's been reported is true (Casey refusing therapy, and BTW, most sociopaths do) then CM is just blowing smoke and this video release was of her own doing. I can see her locked away having hissy fits to the max. She is stuck...her anger will get her into a lot of trouble IMO. It's a shame someone doesn't Baker Act her 'cause Casey surely is warped.

Hi! Has anyone found the psych evals posted online anywhere other than WESH? I'd like to save them as PDF's to read (rather than reading online) and can't find a way to do that on WESH. Thanks!

She is a four time convicted felon liar. She's is not capable of telling the truth...ever.

"She is the most well-documented liar ever to set foot in a courtroom." LDB

Hi! Has anyone found the psych evals posted online anywhere other than WESH? I'd like to save them as PDF's to read (rather than reading online) and can't find a way to do that on WESH. Thanks!

Let's see if this attached correctly... :)

Attachments

• 30186582.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 54
So, according to Casey 6.0, she think George may have murdered Caylee.

If this is true, why isn't she demanding that George be prosecuted?? Hmmm.. wild guess is she knows it's a big fat stinking lie and that he was in no way involved whatsoever! As HJSS once said, "Ms. Anthony and the truth are strangers"...

All I did was open each one and copy and paste the address and emailed it to myself so I could read it later on my iTouch!

HTH :)

Let's see if this attached correctly... :)

Thanks so much!!!!!

All I did was open each one and copy and paste the address and emailed it to myself so I could read it later on my iTouch!

HTH :)

I'm an idiot - just realized I can do a "File" and "Save As" to save from WESH's site. Sorry to be a dunce!

Appreciate the help ... going to grab my root beer and start reading now! :)

On page 29 of Danziger depo:

ASHTON: "No, that's just Jose being Jose, and we're just going to ignore it." :floorlaugh:

I don't believe anything she says. As I recall she also claimed the child was with the nanny, describing the nanny in detail, including the hair and how nanny wore that hair. Now it's her father? I don't believe a word coming out of her.

Current news story says Caylee was a product of a date rape. A DATE rape, and mom didn't know who the father was? What kind of date was that?

Is it possible that we could have PTSD from the last 3+ years?

OCA was in the court room when JB 'performed' his opening statement, yet OCA says GA came to her room with a dead Caylee in his arms? She discribes what Caylee is wearing and yes never says anything about a dripping wet, limp dead Caylee just that GA was wet from the waist up?

I haven't been able to open the pdf's so far so I haven't been able to read for myself butttt OCA say something like GA stopped molesting her when she was 11? Yet again during the open statement by JB he talks about OCA skipping off to school at 13 to play with her friends just after...well you know.

Please tell me I'm suffering from PTSD instead of being just plain crazy.
Well...according to the OS...the pair went running out of the house...Casey in one direction...George in the other. Hmmm! Were they merely test driving this other version in the docs' evals. And I'm sorry...when you have your client telling one story and you tell a different story in your OS...isn't that just a tad unethical. I thought JA said you couldn't really do that if you KNEW that wasn't what your client said??

Yikes, Ashton and Mason are even arguing about making copies of the deposition (Danziger p. 40). As HHJP said, they would argue about what time it is!

Current news story says Caylee was a product of a date rape. A DATE rape, and mom didn't know who the father was? What kind of date was that?

Haha... I guess KC was blindfolded when she went on this particular date...

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
George Anthony's attorney issued statement re: #caseyanthony depo: -- George continues to deny all allegations Casey made against him.

I don't believe anything she says. As I recall she also claimed the child was with the nanny, describing the nanny in detail, including the hair and how nanny wore that hair. Now it's her father? I don't believe a word coming out of her.

KC needs some version control software on a Web site so that she can retire the prior version of the lie and ensure that everyone is updated and on the same page with the new version of the lie.

I don't know what version we are up to and what's the current lie, Casey 11.45 update 2?

There is always a better new and improved lie in development so Casey Version 12 is under initial Beta testing in a control group.

VP covering FCA depositions now on Prime News: "I believe if the jury knew what is in these depositions, we would have had a different verdict"

:furious:

VP covering FCA depositions now on Prime News: "I believe if the jury knew what is in these depositions, we would have had a different verdict"

:furious:

Those 12? From the way some of the jurors were talking, they pretty much paid attention to what her defense lawyer was saying.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back