MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that to mean Casey was withholding Caylee from gma, not necessarily that she new anything was wrong. I've been around enough parenting sites to see forums dedicated entirely to overbearing grandparents, usually grandmothers who tell the mother how to do everything. Corrects or ever rides what the parent does or how the parent tries to discipline and almost always in front of the child. Having experienced that somewhat myself with my own mother- who did not live with me, I have almost no doubt this was the case between Cindy and Casey. Cindy constantly correcting or telling Casey, don't do it that way do it this way........ which led to whatever happened to make things blow up and Casey move out... Though I doubt Cindy would ever acknowledge that publically.

Just my opinion.

Had to copying and post it again to add more myspace comments. For some reason it wouldn't let me edit it again!

This is what I have so far for the myspace comments and timeline. If you have anymore please copy and add to it. Thanks so much guys!!!!! Praying and hoping to find Caylee soon!

June 2 Casey’s Boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro, last sees Caylee on this date.

Message from Casey to Alex on myspace
June 4 Casey's facebook comments to Amy
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 12:12pm on June 4th, 2008
si!!! good times to be had, from tonight, until, well, forever.
what time do you think you're getting done tonight????

at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it!

June 7 Casey's facebook comments to Amy
at 9:04am on June 7th, 2008
i'm so glad you're ok! seriously, you scared the life right out of me! i love you girl.

June 8-14 Around these time that Cindy said Casey took a mini vacation with Jeff Hopkins

From Casey to Jessica
June 9,2008
Hey baby!I hope NY is treating you right.Question!!!!!do you know any local girls,that can sing?my boyfriend Tony,and his business partners are looking for an up and coming female R&B artist let me know!!!i miss you!

From Casey to Jessica
Jun 9 2008 5:06 PM
i miss shar-nay!
they're looking for a complimentary artist, to work with our boy Torion.
they obviously want someone that can definitely sing, but that is also marketable.
i'll give you Tony's number. if she's interested, have her give him a call.-631.902.5443

thanks for your help! i really appreciate it!!!

June 9 Anthony Lazaro states that Casey moved in with Amy Huizenga on this date

June 9 Casey Anthony said that on June 9, she dropped Caylee off at a babysitter who lived at the Sawgrass Apartments. She said the babysitter's name was Zenaida Gonzalez.

June 12 George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

June 9 - July 12 Casey Anthony tells her parents that she had been going to work every day and that Caylee had been staying with friends or nannies.

June 12-13-14 Christine Chester, friend of Casey, says she saw Casey and Cayle on one of these dates.

From Casey to Jeff Hopkins
Jun 12 2008 6:41 AM

(Fusion poster was here)

you guys should definitely check it out!
cover is only $5. there's going to be live artists, a full bar, and an album release that you shouldn't miss!
hope to see you out there!

From Casey (not sure to who)
Jun 12 2008 9:14 AM
so i'm thinking, you should bring your happy *advertiser censored* back into orlando tomorrow night, for a BADASS hip hop showcase/album release party. google the address on the poster, on my myspace page.
i'd love to see you out there!

Jun 12 2008 7:54 PM
sounds good hun.

June 12,2008 9:14
so im thinking,you should bring your happy *advertiser censored** back into orlando tomorrow night,for a bad *advertiser censored** hip hop showcase/album release party.google the address on the poster,on my myspace page,id love to see you out there!

June 15 Caylee and Cindy visited Cindy's father at Nursing Home

June 17 Casey's Facebook comments to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008
cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in

June 19 Casey's Facebook comments to Troy on the 19th
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

From Casey to Alex
June 20, 2008 15:46
you're online!!! come out to fusion tonight...mandatory attendance Alexander Ryans

June 20 Casey's facebook comments to Chris Tutz
at 2:36pm on June 20th, 2008
trying to get back in shape?! how about you come and hang out with me tonight, at Fusian!!!! call me!

Fusian Pics: http://www.local6.com/slideshow/news/17033428/detail.html

From Casey to Little One :)
June 21st 6:43pm
good times last night!

Casey wrote to "little one " on myspace
June 21st 7:02pm
Oh yes I know! haha.
you're amazing girly!
looking forward to the all white party this weekend.

From Casey To Bryson
June 22,2008 19:29
its been agesill give you a call this week

Sun Jun 22nd 6pm – Tues Jun 24th 10am: Shed at family home broken into, 2 gas cans stolen by unknown thief.

June 23rd
From Casey to Lee:
Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM
here's my question...
is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?
i've always wondered.

To Troy on Facebook
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

To Troy on Facebook
Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

June 25 Jesse Grund Talk to Casey on the phone and heard Caylee on the backgroud. This is also the day Jesse resigned from his job as LE ( Edit - Per Affidavit 25th not 24 )

Jun 25 2008 10:36 AM
hey girly! long time. are you going to be in orlando this weekend?

message to Alex from Casey on myspace
Jun 25 2008 3:35 PM
come to orlando friday!!!!
i miss your happy *advertiser censored*, plus, you need to join me for a few beverages, and the ALL WHITE PARTY, at fusian. i never asked...do you like sushi?? get at me brotha!

June 27 Casey Abandoned the White Pontiac infront of the Check Cashing Business. Anthony picked her up from from Amscot store.

June 30 The car Casey had been using is towed from the Amscot store on Goldenrod Road and Colonial Drive

From Mid to End of June
Casey was witnessed backing her car up to the garage. The neighbor told LE that Casey had asked to borrow a shovel.

To Troy on Facebook
at 1:46pm on July 2nd, 2008
you taking a cab tonight?

Tony's sister's facebook wall:
at 1:01am on July 2nd, 2008
take care of your brother. it's sad...but i can't wait for him to come back home.

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

July 4 Friends told Eyewitness News Casey celebrated Independence Day with her boyfriend Tony Lazarro. She partied and cooked dinner for him and his roommate

Tony's sisters facebook wall
at 10:12am on July 5th, 2008
i'm going to prove to your brother how much of a dork i really am....
i ABSOLUTELY can't wait to see him today
hope you guys had fun while he was home.<3

July 7.
Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on

It reads, in part:

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given, Can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...f_trouble.html

July 8 Casey's facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:31am on July 8th, 2008
oh puerto rico....has stolen my friends. we shall be reunited shortly

July 10 Jesse Grund's Updates on his Facebook
"Jesse will be moving again in August...to Georgia!9:12pm

you're the best adopted little sister ever! we need a new picture tonight "

From Casey to Red Fuzzy Balloons
Jul 10 2008 11:47 PM
oh my sexy boys.
i love fuzzy red balloons!

July 14,2008 22:10
she sent a video to this user about drums because he is a drum player it is by killer chops tv on you tube

July 13 Casey's facebook comments to Chris StUtz :
at 9:34am on July 13th, 2008
happy birthday love!!!!

July 13th 7:36am
you little hoochie!
where are "our" new pictures????

July 8-15 Casey's driving Amy's car as Amy went to Puerto Rico for a vacation

July 15 Casey picked up Amy at the Airport

July 15 The car found abandoned is picked up by the Anthony family from the wrecker company

July 15 After they had not seen Caylee for some time, the girl's grandparents got concerned and confronted Casey. Cindy made 2 911 Calls

July 15- While they were waiting for the police, Casey and Cindy got onto myspace and contact all her friends to "get the word out". She said she called the police around 10:00. So Amy might have gotten the message about Caylee being missing and then posted her comment on Facebook.

July 15 The Sheriff's Office is notified that Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 9

July 15 Casey's facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 4:02pm on July 15th, 2008
so glad you're home.
i better not see you online.
life is on hold until tomorrow

July 15 Amy Posted this on facebook to her friend
Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.
Anyway, how are you?

July 16 The car found abandoned is picked up by the Anthony family from the wrecker company

July 16 Police talk to Zenaida Gonzalez who says she does not know Casey Anthony. Police also take Casey to Universal Studios where she said she worked. After leading them to a building, she admitted she was no longer employed there

July 16 Casey Anthony is arrested.

July 17 The Sheriff's Office takes possession of the car and finds evidence of possible human decomposition.

July 17 The Sheriff's office starts to search the backyard of the Anthony house.

July 17 Casey Anthony is officially charged with child neglect, lying to investigators and interfering with a criminal investigation. The judge denies bond because she showed a "woeful disregard for the welfare of her child"

Written to Lee on myspace from MayFizzle
Jul 17, 2008 12:05 AM
Good luck brother! I know u r smart enough to find the TRUTH behind all of this nonsense and God willing everything will turn out the way, I'm sure, we all would like! For the best and with as little consequence for all in every way!

May all the right hearts and minds be willing and able to restore the once quiter Anthony Home; and restore the smiles that once shone!
With great love from the Mayfield Family!
Erika, Karla, Carlos, and The Fizz
Erika and Karla were very upset when I told them the news and wish everyone the best of luck! Our prayers are with the Anthony's!

Jul 19 2008 5:36 AM (To Lee)

Caylee! Always on my mind!
I miss Caylee......she is such an angel! What a cute video with the book!
Since the day Erika has been pregnant I often think about the times we will visit O-Town over the years and get to walk down the street to visit a place so familiar to me! A walk I have made thousands of times. A lifetime of memories to be shared with the next generation. I only wish there was something I could do from so far away to ensure this dream come true my next visit. I can only hope and pray all of this passes quickly and Casey comes to her senses! So we all can return back to our lives with some peace, knowing our next visit will be a joyous occasion as it should be!
I miss the whole fam! So, next time I see ya George, Cindy, Lee, Casey, and Caylee hugs r on me!

The Fizz

Hi,

for those who don't have a myspace account, I made a generic account.

username: guest19752995@yahoo.com
password: password1

Great idea, Nicole!!! I have a myspace that I've been using to view profiles, but with so many people having a Profile Tracking system, this has made me nervous. I'll start using this one. Thanks!

Has anyone noticed that on Casey's myspace page there is an announcement as follows~

"This is the profile of Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother. Casey's brother Lee is in control of her Myspace. Please go to www.HelpFindCaylee.com for up to date information. This MySpace page will no longer be monitored nor updated. Thanks - Lee Anthony"

Female
22 years old
orlando, Florida
United States

Last Login:7/31/2008

After reading numerous timelines it seems that there are 3 (separate) days from the time Casey left home (6/16?) to when the car was left at Amscot (6/27) where no communication is verified.

June 16- Cindy states bedroom was closed- she didn't see them. (Did Casey & Caylee share a bedroom? I didn't think so but not sure.)

June 18th-

And June 26Th

Anyone have info that might fill in those days?

June 16- Cindy states bedroom was closed- she didn't see them. (Did Casey & Caylee share a bedroom? I didn't think so but not sure.) Casey & Caylee had separate rooms . . . I remember seeing a clip of a "search" of the house
June 18th-

And June 26Th

Anyone have info that might fill in those days?

Find Caylee!!!

Did somebody on this board get that blog message from Cindy's Myspace page? It's gone now, or blocked. Anybody know who got it, was it public at that time, and when was it turned private?

I'm wondering because it seems like a pretty good piece of evidence, and something I'd like to see the press and investigators asking her about. It definitely shows there was something going on between Cindy and Casey, and a key clue to why Caylee is missing.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

message to Alex from Casey on myspace
Jun 25 2008 3:35 PM
come to orlando friday!!!!
i miss your happy *advertiser censored*, plus, you need to join me for a few beverages, and the ALL WHITE PARTY, at fusian. i never asked...do you like sushi?? get at me brotha!

I'm curious, has anyone seen photos of this party. The ALL WHITE PARTY at Fusian? Held the end of June. I can't find any, but am very curious as to her demeanor at this particular party!

Ok - I found a few new things on myspace (at least new to me - sorry if this info is a repeat).

1). JP's company on his website is listed as WFTV Chanel 9. This is a local Orlando station. This is the first I've heard of this. How does his connection to this case impact his job at a news station?

2). I found a new photo of Casey with Amy from downtown in April. I don't know the rules regarding posting photos...so here's the link (for those familiar with Myspace Casey "tagged" the photo which is why it shows on Amy's page: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewTaggedPhotos&friendID=66709

Why didn't Cindy call 911 on July 3rd, instead of writing on her MySpace page? Clearly based on the contents on Cindy's MySpace page, she knew something was very wrong ... even titles the comment "my caylee is missing".

By July 3rd, Cindy already knew about the money being stolen before July 3rd. Why Cindy, why didn't you call the police??????
I have been wondering this same thing!! Why put something on myspace before you call the police. That is really strange. IMHO

These are from casey to a friend in new york
http://www.myspace.com/j_k_bourne

May 17, 2008 2:17 PM
so you'll be home in a week! can't wait!

May 6, 2008 11:45 AM
thanks hun. that's the plan. it's pretty impossible to relax around caylee, but i'm trying. she's being pretty good, thankfully.

how've you been?

May 1, 2008 5:26 AM
my trip to washington/baltimore has been put on hold, so i'll definitely be home when you get here.

Mar 26, 2008 11:48 AM
please stay safe. i know it's hard for you guys to make calls or get online, while you're over there. just check in when you can. doesn't hurt to know that you're doing alright.

everyone is doing great. caylee gives me a run for my money, every single day, but she's the joy of my life.

From someone named John's facebook (I removed the name of another poster):

{name removed} (Full Sail University) wrote
at 7:36pm on June 22nd, 2008
fusion was so fun lol...we need to go again for sure!
at 11:58am on June 22nd, 2008
wow. what a night. seriously, i'm never living that one down.

Gee, I guess she means she is exhausted from looking for Zenaida and Caylee at Fusion!:rolleyes:

From a facebook page of AH's friend.... http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=812450155&page=1&hash=e3a7d84977279801ec706c1ad283c120

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?

Just thinking out loud....Could Amy have taken Caylee until the debt was paid? Taken Caylee to wherever she vacationed?
There was no need for Casey to use Amy's car....
I would think she would be more insistant on getting her $1,000. back.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho