2010.11.05 Media-Inside the Baker Home

I'm thinking they painted the kitchen BLACK and then painted the bathroom too. A dumb arse would think painting black would cover any blood.

I do not believe that was to cover blood. That was her decorating style I presume. :sick:

Look close at the bathroom tiles, that is PAINT, they painted half way up. Look you can see behind the toilet where the paint is smeared on the back end of toilet tank

I agree... and notice how the bottom base board is missing from the bedroom wall too.... and the small spot in the closet that they didn't paint....:waitasec:

Yep...baseboard in back of closet-was white (oops, missed a spot) before!

What is the black stuff on the bathroom wall tiles? It looks like some of it has been torn off. Paint, wallpaper, or fabric of some type?

I too wondered about the two holes in the wall.

And was that a hole cut in the ceiling?

I believe it is latex paint. They painted it over smooth tiles, which means you can just peel it right off. People are dumb.

Look close at the bathroom tiles, that is PAINT, they painted half way up. Look you can see behind the toilet where the paint is smeared on the back end of toilet tank

Where are you seeing these bathroom pics?

Yep...baseboard in back of closet-was white (oops, missed a spot) before!

There was probably a box or something in front of it. Why bother moving stuff when you're in a hurry.

MOO

Course, left her clothes and memorabilia behind. Hope for sleep-filled nightmares. He can run, but he can't hide.

Wish we could blow up that note on the fridge.

Speaking of which, I guess it was misinformation about the fridge being removed and taken apart.

MOO

A large team of searchers spent Friday searching the area around Christie Road in Caldwell County. They confirmed that they found "additional evidence" during Friday's search, but have not said what that evidence is. Shortly before the search ended for the day, investigators gathered and appeared to pray.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25649441/detail.html

http://www.wsoctv.com/index.html

Slideshow picture 12: any chance someone with photo software can figure out what the written thing on the fridge is?

Picture 16, looks like they got into the bathtub pipes through the wall there in what must be the linen closet?

What would any normal person think after walking into that house and seeing what we have just seen? And Bakers family is still standing by him?

Unfreakingbelievable.

20kyyvr.jpg

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25649024/detail.html

I lived in an older home and had an 'air intake' that was identical to this photo.

Those pics imo are very telling! Paint and rollers left out...pfff criminal masterminds. I remember reading in a thread (there's no way I can find the link, I'm so sorry) that police said ZB's room was bare. They weren't kidding. My kids have more toys in our bathroom than she had in her room. Also the floor of her room looks like LE pulled up carpet and seems like the wood is pretty dark in the center like it would get if someone was trying to clean up a stain on a carpet and used too much water and damaged the wood. After seeing this there's no punishment severe enough for those 2.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back