2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided that JB likes the big white pages so much becasue he hopes to sell them as murderabilia AFTER trial. OR....maybe new artwork for his new office in a basement somewhere.

I wonder if he is committing "career suicide" by testifying against what his mentor taught. I would certainly be worried going up against my boss.

Bet you $5 SA will ask who he was trained by.

JB having the witness start again because he was drawing too small. Using modern technology would really stave off these kind of problems!

Why couldn't he make powerpoint slides or something?

Why are illegible new exhibits created on the spot preferable to readable exhibits entered a little late?

The defense team has graduated to multiple colors.

It has been proven the trash did not contain any "real food products" I don't understand why the DT keeps trying to insist that is where the bugs came from.

Baez stops him at the word "maggots" ...Great!!! I hope there isn't going to be more coloring. OH noooooooo...

Casey is so jealous that he got all the different colors. Did you see her face?:floorlaugh:

Really? Drawing the life cycle of insects. Why not go to a teacher supply store and pick some up. Better than this.

Is this normal in trials? It's like 1st grade. I am out today...going shopping. Not everyone is a dummy, Mr. Baezzz.

My 11 year old just said "FAIL" as they had to flip the paper over for the expert to start drawing all over again. lol He is trying to illustrate the metamorphosis process and Baez thought it was too small for the jury to see well.

Is he hard to hear for anyone else? I'm watching In Session and the sound is not great. Like he's in a tunnel.

And I get here just in time for a drawing bug (maggot) lesson? O lucky me. I am going to assume I have missed nothing.

What is with the teaching session? Is this necessary? Geez - maybe it's for Baez...

I'd love to know the story about why Dr. Huntington follows along behind his mentor testifying for the other side....wish I could peek back into the classroom of the past...

Come on...we really didn't need this guy to draw what a fly egg looks like...Geez, Jose, just have him sit down and explain what he found.

Bet it was LKB that asked him to get involved in the case.

Yes, he just testified to that. Jose asked him how he first got involved and he said he got a phone call from LKB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam