Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wondering how she purchased that computer? And where is she getting the money to feed and take care of her new dog? I sure hope the parole office is paying attention. Is FCA even paying the monthly fee for the parole visits or has she said she's too broke she can't pay the monthly fee? Cause if so, that's a lie.

Jose sure did look out of sorts in his GR interview, which leads me to believe that Ms. KC has opened up Pandora's box. There are all kinds of ramifications, it would seem, to her putting these videos out there. She said nothing of real substance, but, at the same time, said so much. We now know that she managed to come up with enough money to buy a new computer and feed a dog, but tells her PO she can't afford her monthly fee to the state. We know she has made audio tapes as well as these video diaries. We know she has been going out, to church and possibly other places, which directly contradicts her teams statements of how she is in hiding for fear of another post-it-note assassin. And, we know that she is still concerned only with herself. Bad move on her part, IMO.

I read earlier that JB and FCA broke up. Something to do with not getting a deal by the end of the year, for the big $$, see ya later. :seeya: Anyone else? I'm still trying to catch up.

I see there isn't a police report filed in regards to the hacking? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: The only word coming to mind (well, not really) is pitiful! :twocents:

GO Morgan and Morgan! Bring in more Morgan's! :great:

...also...now that we are talking about money... FCA doesn't say that she purchased jewelry for the nose and ear piercing in those videos, but it makes you wonder - did she purchase that jewelry herself? Cause jewelry ain't free! There's also usually a fee to have your nose and ears pierced. Where did the money come from? Who paid for it? Hey Parole Officer! Are you paying attention?

...also...now that we are talking about money... FCA doesn't say that she purchased jewelry for the nose and ear piercing in those videos, but it makes you wonder - did she purchase that jewelry herself? Cause jewelry ain't free! There's also usually a fee to have your nose and ears pierced. Where did the money come from? Who paid for it? Hey Parole Officer! Are you paying attention?

Correct and I will also add, a dog requires food, grooming and vet bills for shots etc. Who is paying for that? Someone is also paying for her a new wardrobe, shirts, shorts, skirts, pants, shoes, underwear, bras, socks, flip flops. She had to have purchased these items unless her Mother gave her, her old clothes and I am quite sure that the tank top she is wearing in the video was not one of the shirts issued for court. I also noticed the hair color, hair cut, nail polish and the glasses, who is paying and if someone else is buying her these kind of items then why don't they pay her miniscule probation fee?

Correct and I will also add, a dog requires food, grooming and vet bills for shots etc. Who is paying for that? Someone is also paying for her a new wardrobe, shirts, shorts, skirts, pants, shoes, underwear, bras, socks, flip flops. She had to have purchased these items unless her Mother gave her, her old clothes and I am quite sure that the tank top she is wearing in the video was not one of the shirts issued for court. I also noticed the hair color, hair cut, nail polish and the glasses, who is paying and if someone else is buying her these kind of items then why don't they pay her miniscule probation fee?

Don't forget her glasses.

I have to say, and forgive me if this sounds bad, but GAWD, she has put on a few since her release from jail. How's that Bella Vita, Casey? :floorlaugh: Filming yourself in a trailer, with a blonde wig, ugly glasses...the true meaning of trailer TRASH! Picture perfect. :great:

And, the new boyfriend? Really? I'm betting he owns, or is affiliated with "the" electrical company or is RH.

Don't forget her glasses.

I have to say, and forgive me if this sounds bad, but GAWD, she has put on a few since her release from jail. How's that Bella Vita, Casey? :floorlaugh: Filming yourself in a trailer, with a blonde wig, ugly glasses...the true meaning of trailer TRASH! Picture perfect. :great:

And, the new boyfriend? Really? I'm betting he owns, or is affiliated with "the" electrical company or is RH.

The only electric co. RH owns is the one where he goes into foreclosed homes and "borrows" their copper wiring. He's got an arrest record longer than my arm.

Seems like FCA has met her perfect man. he lives at home mooching off mommy and daddy too.

Okay, the diaries.

Part of me feels like Casey was betrayed, perhaps by RH. I think she may have been making these vapid little movies as a way to keep the little donations from her fans coming in. So she makes these and then her admirers would post the links to insiders only. And I think that an outsider got a hold of one of them and posted it.

HOWEVER, I think she may have posted the second one herself. Why would she do that? Because she made herself look 'cuter' in the 2nd one. She put make up on and fixed her hair. I don't think she meant for that first one to be public. But once it was, she had to add the second one to show everyone how 'hot' she looks now.

Catching up, but I just watched NG and as I watched the vid I thought the exact same thing.

Whew my head is spinning from the last thread! My thoughts on video #1 at first was that it was a 'video therapy' session. What caught my attention (among other things) is that instead of using this private time with a therapist to truly straighten herself out, she's putting on a front for them as well. If there's anyone in the world she should be real with, it should be her doctor. If we believe the therapy session story then FCA isn't trying to get help at all. If I was an innocent person that barely slipped by the death penalty I would be in therapy for sure! :twocents:

I've got A&E's Intervention on and the featured addict just made the comment that she is attracted to the how her boyfriend is manipulative. Wow. That blows my flippin' mind that someone could find that trait attractive in a sig other.

These are the kinds of people that FCA will be surrounding herself with for the rest of her life.

Does anyone else think Casey seems out of it? I have not watched all the videos only part of the first one and man... she seems out of like like drugged or something! I'm not trying to bash just simply saying. And also I have a feeling JB or someone on her camp leaked these or maybe she did. IDK.

Does anyone else think Casey seems out of it? I have not watched all the videos only part of the first one and man... she seems out of like like drugged or something! I'm not trying to bash just simply saying. And also I have a feeling JB or someone on her camp leaked these or maybe she did. IDK.

She always seems like she is out there. That whole "boop" thing when she is showing off her piercings.... I think that is just FCA, she doesn't need drugs to act like a fool.

It was released in one of the document dumps. You can see that cluster of grapes or whatever it is coming out of her bathing suit.
Fell asleep on couch, woke up, and remembered what I was gonna post about the bathing suit 3 hrs ago! :rolleyes:
So I don't get :slap: for being totally off topic I say KC is behind every detail of the release of the videos.
I seem to remember serious debates about the headless pic...someone said that the cabinet she's standing in front of is the shiffrobe?/cabinet in her bedroom-IDK for sure. Along with the grapes or flowers coming out of her suit it's obvious it's KC based on another pic in another bathing suit.

Screen2520shot25202011-06-232520at2520628332520PM.png

http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h398/18speed/Casey Anthony and Caylee Anthony/#!cpZZ6QQtppZZ20

It's about 3 flowers with a petal blowing away tattooed on her hip. It is also clearly visible in the black and white photo and yes, that is a bathing suit and not underwear she is posing in.

Law enforcement uses tattoo's and distinguishing birth marks to identify people, I don't understand what is so offensive to some about doing the same thing with a photo of a person where they did not include their face or even if they had, to be sure it was them with as much photoshopping going on these days.

That is all I am going to say regarding the bathing suit pictures which I posted in response to another poster questioning if the latest *advertiser censored* with the hearts picture is indeed her, wouldn't she would have added her face and take credit for what she believes to be "a good body". Posting the black and white photo was my way of saying; "Not necessarily..." using a factual image I recalled from memory to backup my opinion.

It's about 3 flowers with a petal blowing away tattooed on her hip. It is also clearly visible in the black and white photo and yes, that is a bathing suit and not underwear she is posing in.

Law enforcement uses tattoo's and distinguishing birth marks to identify people, I don't understand what is so offensive to some about doing the same thing with a photo of a person where they did not include their face or even if they had, to be sure it was them with as much photoshopping going on these days.

That is all I am going to say regarding the bathing suit pictures which I posted in response to another poster questioning if the latest *advertiser censored* with the hearts picture is indeed her, wouldn't she would have added her face and take credit for what she believes to be "a good body". Posting the black and white photo was my way of saying; "Not necessarily..." using a factual image I recalled from memory to backup my opinion.
Eidetic I soooo agree, time to put the pic to bed and move on!

BTW, I meant to acknowledge your link to the B&W pic-Oops! :eek:

Okay, I'm still following this thread and more confused than ever. However, having viewed a certain photo of OCA showing off her assets, I'm sure she's had access to a computer for quite a while, not only since October. The picture I saw showed her with her "jail hair". Her hair was cut and bleached in the first video released.

Other than that, I simply know that the DT must be frantic. This is not the way they want Casey portrayed to the public. They want her to be the sad character who is only beginning to deal with the overwhelming grief she is feeling for the loss of her dear daughter.

IMHO, Casey has gone rogue because the $$$, books, and interviews expected haven't worked out so far. Now, she's doing it "her way".

Okay, I'm still following this thread and more confused than ever. However, having viewed a certain photo of OCA showing off her assets, I'm sure she's had access to a computer for quite a while, not only since October. The picture I saw showed her with her "jail hair". Her hair was cut and bleached in the first video released.

Other than that, I simply know that the DT must be frantic. This is not the way they want Casey portrayed to the public. They want her to be the sad character who is only beginning to deal with the overwhelming grief she is feeling for the loss of her dear daughter.

IMHO, Casey has gone rogue because the $$$, books, and interviews expected haven't worked out so far. Now, she's doing it "her way".

That's what I said way back at the beginning of the first thread..this once again proves the DT liars..they said she was "dealing with the loss of her daughter." They sad she "doesn't understand why she acted so immaturely" back then. One report said she was taking wildlife photos. No, she's sitting around being self-absorbed, being enabled by followers like she was once (and apparently again) enabled by her family.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth