GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know who you are referring too as far as "Internet Bullies"

Well that's interesting. They care about a cat being mistreated and pick on a murdered girl's website to troll!!!

Thanks for the info.

Well that's interesting. They care about a cat being mistreated and pick on a murdered girl's website to troll!!!

Thanks for the info.

They did it to Susan Powell's FB group too :(
as well as Morgan Harrington

ok I thought I knew what I was saying but now im just confused??? I apparently had my dates mixed up! I need to go back through and come up with a different time line or someone else is texting him to makie me believe its AD???

They did it recently to my neighbors daughter who died after she jumped out of Mom's car while arguing, just terrible pic's and comments, I live in Canada so there are no borders with this kind of cruel, heartless behavior.

Can you guys look at the crime scene and tell me what that is in the water? Enlarge the video and pause it.

Its the 3rd video down.... Body Found Identified As Missing 14-Year-Old...

I think the 1st video they interview a neighborhood girl who states she saw him in the (ventura) van. Doesn't anyone sleep in that town...lol

Opps sorry

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/101428039.html

The reporters interviewed him on Thurs afternoon Aug 26, LE was there earlier in the afternoon and came back at 10pm . The remains were ID as Alicia earlier that day Aug 26 th. Her obit I think states she died on Sun Aug 22. So....is that an accurate time line that she most likely died between midnite and 1-2 am(Sun) the Creep came home according to GF around 1:30 am (SUN) In other words was he still partying with teens AFTER Alicia went missing?

2 1/2 hours seems like a small time line to do what ever he did to her, But I live in the country 6 miles it takes me 7 min. to get to town. that still leaves an hour and 45 minutes give or take to do what he did to her. If you sit silentley for 105 minutes its really alot of time in the scheme of things if you go by the 11 pm time line from the family...I can get alot done in that amount of time especially if im under pressure...Id think if I was raping _ killing someone id be under extensive pressure...JMO

Approx 118 miles. What ya on to?

Bringing map forward. You can use this as general map for you inquiries too.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U....872859,-97.667942&spn=0.065085,0.109863&z=13

Well when I googled Lil mexico kansas together it came u with a resturaunt in wichita..I was thinking if it were fairly close you know how some of these places allow minors ect to drink and stuff.

I then googled lil mexico with great bend and came up with an area 2nd and 3rd streets for a general area for lil mexico. Now if we can just figure out who had a party there *sigh*

The reporters interviewed him on Thurs afternoon Aug 26, LE was there earlier in the afternoon and came back at 10pm . The remains were ID as Alicia earlier that day Aug 26 th. Her obit I think states she died on Sun Aug 22. So....is that an accurate time line that she most likely died between midnite and 1-2 am(Sun) the Creep came home according to GF around 1:30 am (SUN) In other words was he still partying with teens AFTER Alicia went missing?

Dunno if he was still partying, but was texting back and forth with more than one person, at least one of them about what they had heard about Alicia and that night. Since we don't know who the other parties are, it's possible they are of age, but I'm inclined to think not so much based on his past behavior in that town.

Don't think they're letting him continue from jail though! :dance:

Can you guys look at the crime scene and tell me what that is in the water? Enlarge the video and pause it.

I think the 2nd video they interview a neighborhood girl who states she saw him in the (ventura) van. Doesn't anyone sleep in that town...lol

Opps sorry

Oh my I sure hope its not what I think you think it is.

2 1/2 hours seems like a small time line to do what ever he did to her, But I live in the country 6 miles it takes me 7 min. to get to town. that still leaves an hour and 45 minutes give or take to do what he did to her. If you sit silentley for 105 minutes its really alot of time in the scheme of things if you go by the 11 pm time line from the family...I can get alot done in that amount of time especially if im under pressure...Id think if I was raping _ killing someone id be under extensive pressure...JMO

2.5 hours is a ton of time if you think about it...if he picked her took her where ever did whatever strangled her or whatever and then tried to disfigure her and dump her...I would say since its all pretty close together 2.5 hours is more than enough

I think the 1st video they interview a neighborhood girl who states she saw him in the (ventura) van. Doesn't anyone sleep in that town...lol

Opps sorry

Not so sure I want to know. Even as stills, very fuzzy since it was shot from a moving helicopter.

About 1:05 there are two black items in the water. If you just let it run and keep backing up so it's a bit crisper than with a still, the item to left also has some white in it. No clue at all.

The item to the right, as the helicopter comes around, looks to me like a barrel, or some huge black conduit of some kind. Round (tubular), with what appears to be an opening at the end (facing shore).

I guess I had assumed she was found just lying on the ground, but perhaps her body was stuffed inside a barrel (sorry to be graphic) and shoved into the water, without a thought, that hey, it might eventually float? Or the water level receded enough to leave it exposed by Wed the 25th.

At the opening of the video, I can't tell at all. Too much camera movement.

Suffice to say might be removal of items related to her murder, if not the actual body. Could be her body had already been found and they were searching the muck for further evidence and bringing up whatever junk had been dumped in there.

MOO

2.5 hours is a ton of time if you think about it...if he picked her took her where ever did whatever strangled her or whatever and then tried to disfigure her and dump her...I would say since its all pretty close together 2.5 hours is more than enough

I might be wrong but if your in a sexually intense moment 3 to 5 minutes could be alot of time that still leaves over an hour to kill and dispose of her body? Another couple of minutes to be scared and react in a vicious way doesnt seem out of the realm of things. wish I knew the exact cause of death! I may seem obsessed with this case but my 13 yr old grandaughter lives about 40 miles from GB and doesnt understand her mom callin parents to conferm overnight plans. Scares me...I also remember being that age and thinking I was invincible!

Not so sure I want to know. Even as stills, very fuzzy since it was shot from a moving helicopter.

About 1:05 there are two black items in the water. If you just let it run and keep backing up so it's a bit crisper than with a still, the item to left also has some white in it. No clue at all.

The item to the right, as the helicopter comes around, looks to me like a barrel, or some huge black conduit of some kind. Round (tubular), with what appears to be an opening at the end (facing shore).

I guess I had assumed she was found just lying on the ground, but perhaps her body was stuffed inside a barrel (sorry to be graphic) and shoved into the water, without a thought, that hey, it might eventually float? Or the water level receded enough to leave it exposed by Wed the 25th.

At the opening of the video, I can't tell at all. Too much camera movement.

Suffice to say might be removal of items related to her murder, if not the actual body. Could be her body had already been found and they were searching the muck for further evidence and bringing up whatever junk had been dumped in there.

MOO

I cant bring up the video, can someone post still pics? If not ill go to the library tomorow to view ...Thanks

2 1/2 hours seems like a small time line to do what ever he did to her, But I live in the country 6 miles it takes me 7 min. to get to town. that still leaves an hour and 45 minutes give or take to do what he did to her. If you sit silently for 105 minutes its really alot of time in the scheme of things if you go by the 11 pm time line from the family...I can get alot done in that amount of time especially if im under pressure...Id think if I was raping _ killing someone id be under extensive pressure...JMO

Sorry, I have problems with the time line that Eve, but what I meant was it looked like he continued to 'Party' with young Teens AFTER Alicia disappeared ie Mon/Tues maybe Wed UNTIL her body was discovered.

The night of the Party time line still doesn't make sense unless it was premeditated. JMO However I really still wonder as I have said before perhaps she met a young man closer in age and AL, went into a rage, because she was ALL his, just a theory.

I wish I knew the purpose of that 'pond' wash it to wash gravel, was it to dig for new gravel sites? Was it rarely used by the Co.?

Now that I have seen the video again, I am wondering if she was put through the gravel machine , then set on fire and then placed in the Water to rot for DNA purposes. Sorry for being far too graphic, it makes me sick to think about this even happening. AL has spent at least 1/3 rd life in Prison, he would know what to do although he is a dumb A

2 1/2 hours seems like a small time line to do what ever he did to her, But I live in the country 6 miles it takes me 7 min. to get to town. that still leaves an hour and 45 minutes give or take to do what he did to her. If you sit silently for 105 minutes its really alot of time in the scheme of things if you go by the 11 pm time line from the family...I can get alot done in that amount of time especially if im under pressure...Id think if I was raping _ killing someone id be under extensive pressure...JMO

Sorry, I have problems with the time line that Eve, but what I meant was it looked like he continued to 'Party' with young Teens AFTER Alicia disappeared ie Mon/Tues maybe Wed( I am referring to the Text messages) UNTIL her body was discovered.

The night of the Party time line still doesn't make sense unless it was premeditated. JMO However I really still wonder as I have said before perhaps she met a young man closer in age and AL, went into a rage, because she was ALL his, just a theory.

Now that I have seen the video again of where her remains were discovered, I am wondering if she was put through the gravel machine , then set on fire and then placed in the water to rot for DNA purposes. Sorry for being far too graphic, it makes me sick to think about this even happening. AL has spent at least 1/3 rd life in Pris, he would know what to do although he is a dumb A

Well when I googled Lil mexico kansas together it came u with a resturaunt in wichita..I was thinking if it were fairly close you know how some of these places allow minors ect to drink and stuff.

I then googled lil mexico with great bend and came up with an area 2nd and 3rd streets for a general area for lil mexico. Now if we can just figure out who had a party there *sigh*

I think the 2nd and 3rd St location is the part east of town, south of the RR tracks. This is all trailer homes. imo

3 screen images. Sorry they are small, but I can't access Grab when at full screen. One is from one video, the other 2 from the other one.

I am confused. Does he own a "stupid cell" that doesn't know the day of the week? These texts are dated Aug 23. Nothing to/from AD, but other people, although it appears they are discussing where she was that night??

What the H is "little Mexico" please locals?

Stopping in real quick again.
I used to say "Little Mexico" when I was younger referring to the neighborhoods in Texas that are mostly Hispanic. (Everything on the street was written in Spanish, mostly Hispanic owned homes, corner stores sold mostly goods from Mexico, ie. bottled coca-colas and that awesome cheese from Oaxaca.) I know that some states have Historic areas, like NYC has Little Tokyo, so this could be a historic area. Cultural area, if you will. Does Great Bend have cultural things like that?

ALSO, IMO, this is a total reference for a specific neighborhood that the locals are familiar with.

Don't be sorry cos that's the original interview with him but showed way more (him walking to car with GF's daughter?) & him saying way more (he has witnesses that can prove he wasn't with her) then I had seen before. TY!

ETA..So the 'wife' intercepted Alicia's texts for rides & told her to stop it?..That's the same exact thing her MOM said she told her..I do not believe him & think he took his que from the report re: MOM & will continue this mindset until I hear it straight from the GF!

In the first interview he said his "wife" and AD mom told her not to text him.

If it's allowed and no one has done it yet, I can transcribe the interview and if I'm allowed or someone knows how to do it, we can get it attached to the thread, just like those cell phone pictures are. So someone let me know if we can do that and I'll get to transcribing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member