17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering the same thing, I wonder if GZ has close relationships with all his siblings..why wouldn't they all be out in support of George :waitasec:

I wonder if maybe the sisters are scared. If they are married they would have a different last name, but still if they have children. Maybe they don't want to put their children in danger, I know if it were me I would be very concerned for my children. I really don't know anything about GZ siblings or too much about his Mom. His Dad sure has had an interesting life.

Thank you Donjeta for leading me to the article about GZ father :)

I wonder if maybe the sisters are scared. If they are married they would have a different last name, but still if they have children. Maybe they don't want to put their children in danger, I know if it were me I would be very concerned for my children. I really don't know anything about GZ siblings or too much about his Mom. His Dad sure has had an interesting life.

I agree. There is no reason his sisters should put their families at risk in this mess IMO.

And I'd like to add, his father's resume impresses the heck out of me. Talk about dedicating your life to your country! He has nothing but respect from me.

From this link and the Sandford PD PDF Press Release 2/29/2012:
http://www.motherjones.com/documents/329566-twinlakestownhomesshootingupdate

SPD says that GZ was acting in his capacity of Neighborhood Watch at the time of the shooting.

But since that time, GZ and some of his outspoken friends have been trying to get the public to believe that he was not acting in his capacity as NW and was actually about to run an errand to Target for milk.

Because no one has put a $10,000 bounty on the head of any of the Martin's.

Because no one in the Martin family has received death threats.

We should all respectfully remember that
SOMEONE in the MARTIN family is already dead!!!!

George Zimmerman case: Judge orders to unseal some of state's evidence

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. — The Seminole County judge overseeing George Zimmerman’s murder trial has ordered some of the state's evidence against the accused killer of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin to be made public.
That means the public could soon learn more about what kind of case prosecutors have against Zimmerman.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/judge-orders-some-states-evidence-be-made-public-g/nNNhD/

The docs always go public when I am busy. Then, it is days to just catch up...no less intelligently reply.

George Zimmerman case: Judge orders to unseal some of state's evidence

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. — The Seminole County judge overseeing George Zimmerman’s murder trial has ordered some of the state's evidence against the accused killer of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin to be made public.
That means the public could soon learn more about what kind of case prosecutors have against Zimmerman.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/judge-orders-some-states-evidence-be-made-public-g/nNNhD/

Looks like O'Mara could drag his feet on receiving discovery indefinitely. Let that defense fund pile up.

IMO

Can't wait for all of the relevant facts to be revealed. Perhaps then, some public opinion may shift and the dollars to defend GZ will begin to tapper off.

But then, IMO, he will become indigent b/c the billable hours are mounting, nay skyrocketing, with every passing hour.

Please, if they received actual death threats, they should report them to LE, and that would make MSM, which we would see here.

That's not true. They have received many. We don't see them here because we don't link to non MSM articles. Believe me, there are plenty of death threats out there, enough to go around for everyone.

Please, if they received actual death threats, they should report them to LE, and that would make MSM, which we would see here.

If you read various articles around the net, you will see plenty of death threats against the Martins. I don't know if they have been made directly or that the Martins have made any reports.

Kind of like what the Zimmerman family should do as well? I seem to recall during the bond hearing that Zimmerman's wife stated she hadn't reported threats she had received to LE or to the state prosecutor's office.

~jmo~

Can't wait for all of the relevant facts to be revealed. Perhaps then, some public opinion may shift and the dollars to defend GZ will begin to tapper off.

But then, IMO, he will become indigent b/c the billable hours are mounting, nay skyrocketing, with every passing hour.

Or the dollars to defend GZ may surge after evidence released. IMO the press overall has been biased in this case, and yet he has still been able to collect $200K for his defense.

We should all respectfully remember that
SOMEONE in the MARTIN family is already dead!!!!

Thats right, now we just are waiting to determine if it was his own actions that lead to his death.

What makes you so sure that public opinion will only shift in one direction?

I just tried to post the Live Feed for the Task Force meeting in Florida. (SYG task force), but the CNN live feed doesn't want to co-operate

Trying again
ETA--I give up. I don't know why the link won't show properly.
[ame="http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/cvplive/cvpstream3"]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

Yes. I personally do not believe Mrs Zimmerman has received death threats directly. But it is a KNOWN FACT the NBP put out a $10,000 bounty on George Zimmerman. That's proof he has. I see no reason for any one who receives a death threat, on either side, to not report it to LE.

Kind of like what the Zimmerman family should do as well? I seem to recall during the bond hearing that Zimmerman's wife stated she hadn't reported threats she had received to LE or to the state prosecutor's office.

~jmo~

So I'm guessing we have to wait until the defense accepts discovery before seeing the unsealed State's evidence? Or not?

Looks like O'Mara could drag his feet on receiving discovery indefinitely. Let that defense fund pile up.

IMO

Is there a defense fund currently active?
I don't think so. gzdefensefund.com <------- not working. Yet. You can go there and see it's a shell.

But yes, delaying discovery IMO, is a strategy - having to do with the timing of those discovery docs and the approval of the gz defense fund. Hold off on discovery release until there is an approved defense fund on-line and ready to go.

Why?

IMO b/c: a doc dump = more MSM coverage = more MOM face-time = more mentions of how to donate to defense fund.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member