LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I really really hope that's not the case, because we aren't here to play games, and neither is the public in Lafayette.

Furthermore, the first picture of the white truck was featured on America's Most Wanted Friday night. Both BW and CS posted on facebook that it would be aired and BW posted the youtube video of the clip after it aired. Neither one of them (or any of their fb friends for that matter) mentioned that the picture was of the wrong truck. Given their dedication to the facts and to finding MS, I do not think that they would overlook this.

I do not know but what is in the green box in this photo? Could this be MS?

That is the back end of the car that is parked there. There is also another car parked above the trunk. I think that's all you're seeing.

Hi I am new here!

My sister found something on the photo of the Olds/St. Landry. I don't know how to upload a photo but if you look above the trunk of the Olds......
It looks like Mickey in a racing position riding towards the white truck. Could it be or is she seeing things?

:welcome3:

O/T...JurysOut, I think that you and I may be from the same area, based on what you wrote many threads ago about the pronunciation of Lancaster. :seeya: Another of my favorites is Progress Avenue...we locals all say Prooogress, with a long o, but of course everyone else says it like progress (the opposite of regress).

looks like her!

The white horizontal type shapes that also appear to be reflection from the car in the lot. It appears that the rear tire is very visible and that she is leaning forward and what looks like her left leg.

I really think it is the back end of a car in the parking lot. They backed the vehicle in.

I think it is the front of a vehicle parked in the apartment complex parking lot.

Well, there is a car just to the left of the green box, and it looks just like a car and headlights. But the thing in the box looks nothing like that, imo. Mayeb it is just the angle.

all of this DTL talk makes me panic. i remember those days. baton rouge/lsu was a scary place to be then. i remember ppl taking their kids out of school. there were self-defense classes everywhere. i dont think i could handle another situation like that.

I agree, unfortunately we have another creep on the loose, and he could very well be from BR.

LA

But it still might be...I think she may have been placed near the bike and just has not been found...would not be the first time a missing person was near searchers and was not discovered until much later, by someone else...

Wasn't the bike found a few days after she disappeared? I think by that time the decomp would be pretty strong. Unless she was buried or put in the water, of course.

That was the theory that most had settled on here some time ago. There was a long continuing argument. A WS poster got fustrated with the whole truck mess and called the police dept directly last night. The LEO they spoke to said the two trucks at the Circle K were THE SAME TRUCK. This officer could be confused like the rest of us. But that is what was reported. So................

Two LEO's also said Friday that they had found the body. Then later in the day said "oh nevermind. It was a log"

So theyre not all in the know. Some LEO's dont see the light of day and they know about as much as us.

But with that said, to anyone who thinks its the same truck, just look for a z71 with a chrome gas cap. Problem solved.

I really think it is the back end of a car in the parking lot. They backed the vehicle in.

I see the back of the backed in car, but it looks like a bike rider right there in front of the rear lights of the parked car too. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member