Similarities to Other Cases & Desire for their Closure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Peterson pretended that he was in France for New Year's Eve. He talked on the phone to his secret love saying that he was at the Eiffel Tower. She was recording his phone call! I don't know, but how the heck can anyone keep up with so many lies?

Fast forward to Brad Cooper. He WAS visiting the Eiffel Tower and France while romancing a secret love. Brad actually did it, Scott Peterson's trip to France was a lie and a fantasy.

Both lies and cheating came back to bit them in the arse. Brad's arse hasn't gotten all the bites it will get, yet.

Scott didn't want a baby to come along and alter his lifestyle. They were already in financial trouble. Brad was in financial trouble. He didn't want to be bothered with paying for the lives of three other people when he could be free, working on himself with Ironman, lovers, ego through his work. A family was a hinderance, an inconvenience. Sometimes people actually get married for certain conveniences. Then they leave the marriage because the life they made has become inconvenient. In these cases, someone's lives were inconvenient and disposable to these men. How did they get that way???

snip Both lies and cheating came back to bit them in the arse. Brad's arse hasn't gotten all the bites it will get, yet.

Scott didn't want a baby to come along and alter his lifestyle. They were already in financial trouble. Brad was in financial trouble. He didn't want to be bothered with paying for the lives of three other people when he could be free, working on himself with Ironman, lovers, ego through his work. A family was a hinderance, an inconvenience. Sometimes people actually get married for certain conveniences. Then they leave the marriage because the life they made has become inconvenient. In these cases, someone's lives were inconvenient and disposable to these men. How did they get that way???

ITA, pc

Man o man, I am steaming over the latest exposure of BC lies. Them ain't no inconsistencies, them are flat out LIES. Glad whoever it was found the MBA trip buddy.

I'm really not trying to say 'I told you so,' but at the time of the release of the affidavits, I tried to say you couldn't believe everything Brad put in those affidavits as truth. IIRC, I got a lot of response that I was wrong because those affidavits are basically sworn as truth and the facts could be checked. I knew that, but these guys don't care. They only think of the 'moment,' not into the future.

Scott Peterson lied in the Diane Sawyer interview too and LE was watching the program and looked at each other stunned when he said he'd 'told LE that first night of the 'other woman.''

YET, SP also lied to LE, just prior to Amber coming forward (to the public), when confronted with the infamous picture of he and Amber (in the red dress), that wasn't him. His exact words, 'That's supposed to be me?'..........Amber had already shown the picture to LE and the copy was faxed to them by her mom.

There are presently a # of cases unfolding in the state of NY, where the wife/husband were in the middle of separating and the husband either cheated or there was money involved. The husbands cooperate, at FIRST, but it was all lies.

JMHO
fran

Fran,

Actually I think Brad did tell some truths believe it or not.

For example - I believe him when he says he was up at 4 am on July 12th. What I think he lied about is why he was up at 4 am and what actually happened at and after 4am.

I also believe him when he said he did laundry and vacuumed and washed floors - I just don't believe he told the truth about his reasons for doing these tasks.

I also believe he cleaned out the boot of his car - I don't think I believe the time frame he gives for doing that however.

And so on...:crazy:

Fran,

For example - I believe him when he says he was up at 4 am on July 12th. What I think he lied about is why he was up at 4 am and what actually happened at and after 4am.

I also believe him when he said he did laundry and vacuumed and washed floors - I just don't believe he told the truth about his reasons for doing these tasks.

I also believe he cleaned out the boot of his car - I don't think I believe the time frame he gives for doing that however.

I will go along with that, RC. Sins (lies) of commission, sins (lies) of ommission.

Fran,

LOL, charlie!

Well, we all know there's usually TRUTH in with the LIES.:bang:

fran

RUNR, it's early for me. What does "ITA" mean?? I'm feeling a void in my brain. LOL

RC, yep.

ITA....:confused::banghead::D I Teach Analytics? I Took Aspirin? I Told Alice (Stubbs)? I Think (I have) Alzheimers!! That's it.

Coffee. I need coffee.

ITA = I totally agree.

I also think Brad told truths and then the core of the story is false in many cases. Just like RC outlined. Up at 4am (yep), shopping at HT (yep), marriage troubles (yep), vacuumed his car trunk (yep), scrubbed floors (yep), laundry (yep). Liars usually put some truth into their statements but the gist of their lie remains.

RUNR, it's early for me. What does "ITA" mean?? I'm feeling a void in my brain. LOL

RC, yep.

ITA....:confused::banghead::D I Teach Analytics? I Took Aspirin? I Told Alice (Stubbs)? I Think (I have) Alzheimers!! That's it.

Coffee. I need coffee.

LOL - I need some more coffee as well. Glad I didn't have any while I was looking at that picture K & B used to claim Nancy didn't always wear her necklace...would be having to do some cleaning of my own.:crazy:

Oh good grief! In this case, 'Soloman,' the guy said he 'accidentally' strangled her. :waitasec:How does one 'accidentally strangle' someone?:confused:

I guess he 'accidentally' dumped her nude body too!:eek:

JMHO
fran

Fran, Surely he was just giving her a really big hug!:boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics