AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this guy was found guilty and has a life sentence--he should be fair game in my opinion

I think you can PM a mod and they'll answer that question for you.

Not him if it's the same one I see. That rape occurred in 2008.

I dont think you are looking at the same link. This is a link of a newspaper from 2001. Can I post the link here?

Nevermind.....I guess it isnt him since she said he didnt have 2 life sentences. This guy from 2001 had 2 life sentences for rape of a 9 yr old girl in Mobile County. Maybe mods will approve them to tell us the name.

I don't see how it helps us find Brittney to focus on him. JMO. I know we're kind of stuck until we get more information or leads, but the man has been tried and convicted and is prison.

I agree. OK, I have heard some on here talk about BW's change in appearance. Her FB doesn't really have many pics so I was wondering if there are recent photos to see her recently?

I don't see how it helps us find Brittney to focus on him. JMO. I know we're kind of stuck until we get more information or leads, but the man has been tried and convicted and is prison.

Ok sorry. I was only thinking it may since she mentioned he wasnt family but "he had a relationship to the family". Brain everywhere on this. I want so badly for Brittney to be found.

Ok sorry. I was only thinking it may since she mentioned he wasnt family but "he had a relationship to the family". Brain everywhere on this. I want so badly for Brittney to be found.

He did have a relationship with the family, and it does go to the theory that these type characters are somehow drawn to one another. It's so bizarre and sick and twisted.

I agree. OK, I have heard some on here talk about BW's change in appearance. Her FB doesn't really have many pics so I was wondering if there are recent photos to see her recently?
CW has lots of photos on her facebook page. If you look at the photos of BW around the time she was pregnant with PH and when PH was a baby, theres a pretty significant difference. I realize it's 2 years, but if you look at my sophomore and senior year pictures, you won't see that kind of change in me.

I may have just missed it earlier, but The Hometown Search for Brittney Wood FB is saying that an account has been opened for donations and they hope to raise reward money.

CW has lots of photos on her facebook page. If you look at the photos of BW around the time she was pregnant with PH and when PH was a baby, theres a pretty significant difference. I realize it's 2 years, but if you look at my sophomore and senior year pictures, you won't see that kind of change in me.

???? the FB I am looking at for BW only has 14 pics. It is the FB wall all of her friends are posting to. Do you have to be here friend to see all the pics??

DISREGARD: Sorry you say CW FB not BW FB

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but it seems to me a reward might lead to good information in this instance, if there is in fact a drug connection. Just seems to me if someone was tweaking for meth or whatever drug but didn't have the money, they'd be tempted by a reward.

What needs to be done to set up a reward for information leading to finding BW? I know this sounds awful....but if this is drug related and money is offered....someone WILL start to talk. Nothing makes a drug addict talk quicker than money. IMO

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but it seems to me a reward might lead to good information in this instance, if there is in fact a drug connection. Just seems to me if someone was tweaking for meth or whatever drug but didn't have the money, they'd be tempted by a reward.

Wow minds thinking alike....I was just typing that

Yep, apparently a bank account has been set up for that purpose now but what's a shame is, as far as I know, there's been no MSM coverage about it. The word has to get out, otherwise, I'm afraid its going to be difficult any significant monies.

You are right. I just thought in some weird way he might have had something to do with the 3 uncles. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that 3 family members get together and decide to molest a child. It's horrific when anyone is molested, but how do 3 family members decide to do this?
I was molested as a child and you never get over it. My heart is breaking for this entire family. I still have a picture in my mind of all of them when they were kids.
God please help BW return home safe and keep all the other children in this situation safe.

You are right. I just thought in some weird way he might have had something to do with the 3 uncles. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that 3 family members get together and decide to molest a child. It's horrific when anyone is molested, but how do 3 family members decide to do this?
I was molested as a child and you never get over it. My heart is breaking for this entire family. I still have a picture in my mind of all of them when they were kids.
God please help BW return home safe and keep all the other children in this situation safe.

My first thought, is that they were victims themselves as children. Otherwise it is hard to understand how three siblings ALL turn to incest and abusive behavior. I think it is a vicious cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni