Closet-Pedo using Casey to get to Caylee?

TGIRecovered

Reaction score
In light of all of the men we know of so far who were having sex with Casey, and all the other guys she was "just friends" with, I think little Caylee was at a very high risk of being abused by one of the men.

Any single mom needs to be aware that there are men out there who seek out young naive women and feign an intrest in her for the purpose of gaining her trust to have access to the child. With the way Casey "got around", the odds that NONE of the men she found in the clubs or on social networking sites were capable of abusing Caylee are slimmer than most, IMO. It would also explain the sex crimes detective being involved in this case.

If Casey was using meds,( maybe Xanax or whatever was available), to get Caylee to sleep so she could party, that baby was a sitting duck for a child molester. Caylee was still very young and maybe drugged on top of that, so any abuser could be reasonably sure she wouldn't be able to communicate to her Mom or Grandma if someone molested her.

Add all of that to the fact that most of these guys were young enough that even if they had pedophilliac tendancies, they stand a good chance of not having been caught or convicted yet of any sexual crime, so who would suspect them?

As unfortunate as it is, these young adult men chose to be involved with Casey before they got to know her very well, and even then, most of them chose to continue to be involved with her right up until she was arrested. I think that all of the men Casey saw socially during the last few months need to be investigated in depth, even if they were "just friends".

Pedophiles groom their victims. Someone who was a trusted friend of Casey may have never hurt the child before, but this time they went too far and killed her. A person with issues like mom Casey might panic, knowing she put her child in danger and was partially responsible. She can't let her family know this happened on her watch. She has to get rid of the body and get rid of the guy. He's more than happy to skip town, Casey takes care of the body and the cover-up. Lying is how she handles everything. She can't rat on the guy without exposing her own bad judgement or involvement.

Being a professional liar is Casey's security blanket. She knows she is good at it; it feels good when she is in control. She handles fear with a poker face.

I'm not the best at digging up dirt from the social sites, but some of you here at aWebsleuths really rock at it. Anyone up for digging a bit deeper in to the backgrounds of the men in Casey's life? I'm not suggesting that we post personal info or anything that has nothing to do with the case. Just check out comments from friends, or public records or divorce info for any unresolved allegations of child abuse or other sex crimes.

Sorry this is so long. I didn't know where to put it without hijacking another thread.
What do you guys think?

Susan

LOL, TGI this is such a good place to point out to young parents that what they do does affect their children. And that they should be on guard against some that may try to get close to them so that they could have access to the children. And that when they choose a boyfriend or get married to a person other than the child's other parent that they should be very observant about the interaction between their child and this other person, that they should listen to their child and that if there is ever a question about the treatment of the child by their boyfriend/new spouse that the child should be listened to and taken seriously. Because even a 'perfect' boyfriend is not worth it if there is a possibility they will harm your child. Good thinking!

Susan, with Casey's track record, anything is possible. A detective involved with the case is checking on WS, so hopefully he came across this thread and will check it out.

:praying: for Caylee

You are so right, NTD. I think that it is a liar's goal or a defense attorney's dream, to have so many possibilities with which to confuse a vulnerable juror.

Susan

You are so right, NTD. I think that it is a liar's goal or a defense attorney's dream, to have so many possibilities with which to confuse a vulnerable juror.

Susan

Susan, can you imagine if this should go to trial what the defense will be?
Casey has spinned so many stories, but I think a jury will see exactly what we here at WS see. Casey is not innocent, she did something with Caylee, the question being, what did she do to her, and with her? That's the million dollar question the jury will have as well.

:praying: for Caylee

This is a very good topic and an enormous possibility with any child who is exposed to as many people as Caylee appears to have been expose to. We have already seen statements from Casey's friends that she would leave Caylee alone with an adult while she did her own thing, with no regard to Caylee's safety.

I will add that not only will a pedophile groom their victims, they will also groom the parents (or adults in charge) into trusting them. They make themselves out to be the very last person one would suspect, thus being the most trusted. Statistics show that more children are victimized by friends or family members than from complete strangers.

That being said, I was very in tune to the line of questioning Det. Yuri did during one of the witness interviews. I was also curious with the direction some of the witnesses were trying to point when discussing how Caylee seems to take to men easier than women. I wouldn't put too much stock into those statements at this point because it could simply be that the women in Caylee's life aren't exactly as soothing and responsive to her as, say like her grandfather or Uncle Lee, who probably put the red carpet out for this little angel.

I have been questioning this since i 1st heard about this case. Thank You for starting this thread.

In light of all of the men we know of so far who were having sex with Casey, and all the other guys she was "just friends" with, I think little Caylee was at a very high risk of being abused by one of the men.

Any single mom needs to be aware that there are men out there who seek out young naive women and feign an intrest in her for the purpose of gaining her trust to have access to the child. With the way Casey "got around", the odds that NONE of the men she found in the clubs or on social networking sites were capable of abusing Caylee are slimmer than most, IMO. It would also explain the sex crimes detective being involved in this case.

If Casey was using meds,( maybe Xanax or whatever was available), to get Caylee to sleep so she could party, that baby was a sitting duck for a child molester. Caylee was still very young and maybe drugged on top of that, so any abuser could be reasonably sure she wouldn't be able to communicate to her Mom or Grandma if someone molested her.

Add all of that to the fact that most of these guys were young enough that even if they had pedophilliac tendancies, they stand a good chance of not having been caught or convicted yet of any sexual crime, so who would suspect them?

As unfortunate as it is, these young adult men chose to be involved with Casey before they got to know her very well, and even then, most of them chose to continue to be involved with her right up until she was arrested. I think that all of the men Casey saw socially during the last few months need to be investigated in depth, even if they were "just friends".

Pedophiles groom their victims. Someone who was a trusted friend of Casey may have never hurt the child before, but this time they went too far and killed her. A person with issues like mom Casey might panic, knowing she put her child in danger and was partially responsible. She can't let her family know this happened on her watch. She has to get rid of the body and get rid of the guy. He's more than happy to skip town, Casey takes care of the body and the cover-up. Lying is how she handles everything. She can't rat on the guy without exposing her own bad judgement or involvement.

Being a professional liar is Casey's security blanket. She knows she is good at it; it feels good when she is in control. She handles fear with a poker face.

I'm not the best at digging up dirt from the social sites, but some of you here at aWebsleuths really rock at it. Anyone up for digging a bit deeper in to the backgrounds of the men in Casey's life? I'm not suggesting that we post personal info or anything that has nothing to do with the case. Just check out comments from friends, or public records or divorce info for any unresolved allegations of child abuse or other sex crimes.

Sorry this is so long. I didn't know where to put it without hijacking another thread.
What do you guys think?

Susan
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have felt all along that an unsupervised child be the child Male or Female.
Chances are a ped could be among the group.
Or a child abuser in general.
Don't good parents check out the possibility if they really care?

This is a subject that is very close to me (you can assume for yourself why) - and from the beginning I was suspicious as well - It is very possible (IMO) that Caylee may have been sexually abused and I wondered in the beginning if Casey may have become jealous over Caylee. Casey has made comments that seem like jealousy (ie. it was a mistake to call you guys - you only care about Caylee - adding in of course that she only cared about her as well) - if Casey had found out that Caylee was being abused - with Casey's mental state being so much in question - you have to wonder if she wouldn't have blamed Caylee - and just couldn't handle another part of her "life" being taken over by her daughter.

Of course all of this IMO - and I know that a "normal" parent would not think this way - but obviously Casey is in another category.

This is really such a strong possibility in this case!

Casey the "mother" , appears to be one of those women that has to have a man , any man, at any cost! It's scarey, but there are so many women just like this! We also have strong evidence that Casey was/is promiscuous! Two valid symptoms!

I used to be nurse to a physician who saw only sexually abused children, through a non profit sponsered clinic. The number of cases was staggering! I thought I'd seen it all! But I was naieve to what goes on, and it happens in all walks of life!!!
Some of these mothers would turn a blind eye, just to keep the "relationship" with a man! After 4 years I had to quit this position, as it was affecting my health, both physically and mentally!
I was always appalled at how these women chose a man over their innocent child!!! And I still am!:furious:

Of course this is a huge possibility, and one that I hope LE is exploring every avenue of.

Thank you for posting this thread, TGI. And thank you everybody else for speaking up.

I thought the same thing, but didn't want to say anything, because people have told me I think sexual predators are everywhere.

And yes I do, because yes they are. And the facts and statistics support it.

Casey used no apparent discrimination with the men she choose to have sex with, and by all reports had a revolving door of men.

She's reported to have Caylee at parties with these men and others, where drinking and drugs were being used.

This baby was at high risk for sexual abuse, if I understand how predators work, and I believe I'm well-versed on the subject.

I wonder when the last time was that Caylee was seen by a doctor or hospital, how often she was taken there, and what the medical records say, or if she was ever examined closely enough to see signs of abuse.

It disturbed me to see the video of Caylee, because she kept to herself, and wasn't interacting. That's a sign of a child who people don't talk to much and/or a child who is abused. Caylee was just too happy to sit reading that book and talking to herself.

It also disturbed me to read what Amy said about Caylee being 'flirtatious' with men. That gave me nauseous knot in my stomach. I had to wonder if Amy was trying to say something more but didn't want to come out with it. I think LE should question her more about this. What men? Was Caylee being flirtatious with them? Or were the men being overly affectionate or inappropriate? etc.

Caylee was left alone with men her mother didn't know. I'm sure some were perfectly innocent, but again, it raises the risk.

Anyway, thank you again to all for saying something. This has weighed heavily on my mind.

I thought the same thing, but didn't want to say anything, because people have told me I think sexual predators are everywhere.

My DH says this to me all the time. But time usually proves my "perv radar" correct.

*caution* stop now if you dont want the harsh reality.....

I also wonder if the child *advertiser censored* industry plays into this case. Most people have no clue how prevelent this is. The other thing is how young the victims are ( we are talking weeks old not years ) Plus the newest "rage" so to speak ...is the mothers being intentionally involved in the childs rape. I posted this before but another common practice is lureing in potential "clients" by showing your childs pick online with certain "signs" to show them your child is available. I know its sick but true.

I hope they can retrieve the pics she deleted.

Churches
Schools
homes
malls
parking lots
wild drinking poker parties where a 2 year old should not be unsupervised...:furious:

Casey's decline seems to be around the Lake Vaj parties....

More alcohol, new drugs, whatever......

The "host" really bothers me.........................

With all of the possible dangers Caylee was exposed to, I've been surprised to see such a positive response. Of course the possibility is sickening to consider, but all we have left, I'm afraid are horrible possibilities!

Amberjack, I am not familiar with La Jav. What is it, and are you speaking of a party host, as in a particular person?

Susan

With all of the possible dangers Caylee was exposed to, I've been surprised to see such a positive response. Of course the possibility is sickening to consider, but all we have left, I'm afraid are horrible possibilities!

Amberjack, I am not familiar with La Vaj. What is it, and are you speaking of a party host, as in a particular person?

Susan

I think that its a very real possibility and having worked with many sexually abused children I think Caylee's over affection and flirtatious behavior with men is a huge warning sign. Although not having interacted with her myself it is hard to say for sure.

It also disturbed me to read what Amy said about Caylee being 'flirtatious' with men. That gave me nauseous knot in my stomach. I had to wonder if Amy was trying to say something more but didn't want to come out with it. I think LE should question her more about this. What men? Was Caylee being flirtatious with them? Or were the men being overly affectionate or inappropriate? etc.
snipped.

I wondered the same thing myself especially when she made mention of the men and the way that Caylee behaved and then also when she made mention of Caylee drfting back to sleep after staring at her.
It kinda made me think she was elluding to something but didn't want to open up about it unless asked. Kinda like if Im asked I have to tell the truth sort of thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back