CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys want to, feel free to start up a "trash talk" thread! :D

Also, anyone who wishes can follow through on Kat's "who's who" idea.

As to names, etc., yes it is best not to flash around exact addresses on here, and to stick to initials as much as possible.

LOL, trash talk!

Not sure I understand whose addresses and names we aren't supposed to be posting ???

I noticed in the timeline thread, we don't have times on the Pick Your Part trip to Hayward or on the bank trip. I've seen divergent news stories on the auto salvage trip, some saying "hours before" Hasanni went missing in the afternoon, some saying "that morning."

To me, these two pieces of information are important. Right now, what we know for sure is that if it occurred that day and LR is truly the only party with knowledge, he had roughly 8 1/2 hours (7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.) to kill Hasanni, come up with a plan, make alibi trips (drive time being important + ATM time + yard time), and clean up or stage any evidence and handle body disposal. That's the window, of course, if he committed the crime right at 7:01 a.m. The more time we know was taken, the tighter the time window (and the closer the body would have to be).

For instance, if JC's story is correct, and supposing (though not likely) the second she left, Hasanni was hurt within 15 minutes. Even if he spent only half an hour planning, that's still 45 minutes. Add in even a 15 minute trip to the bank and a 20 minute trip to Hayward, and you've eliminated 1 hour 20 minutes from the timeline, taking you to 7 hours and 10 minutes. Add 5 minutes spent at an ATM and 10 minutes at the auto yard parking lot and you now have less than 7 hours.

Even if you eliminate care time for Aayliah (diapers, food, etc.), possible gas trip, shower, clean-up, preparation of body for transport, walking from car to exact dump site, and other variables, would this mean that Hasanni has to be within 3.5 hours of Roxie Terrace (or Hayward) if LR did it that day?

One other thought. My feeling is that LR is indeed a planner, control freak, and not someone to take too many chances if he doesn't feel he can control the outcome. I'm guessing that even with generous concessions, his commission and disposal and cover-up Monday is entirely possible but improbable, and I think the more info that comes out, the smaller that window will become, but who knows.

One other thought. My feeling is that LR is indeed a planner, control freak, and not someone to take too many chances if he doesn't feel he can control the outcome. I'm guessing that even with generous concessions, his commission and disposal and cover-up Monday is entirely possible but improbable, and I think the more info that comes out, the smaller that window will become, but who knows.

I so totaly agree with this post and your prior post. Just wanted to add my 2 cents for the 2nd time ( copied this from an earlier post..of mine on diff thread here
sorry if thats cheatin a little,,, the discuusion was bridges and which direction LRmay have goe i.e. Monterey

just a few thoughts...
1. If the deed was done on Mon I doubt he really would have had time to go to Monterey, what with the bank trip and the Junk-Yard trip.
2. If the deed was done before Mon I think he may have done a better job of disposal i.e. (not a quick bridge dump) .
3. I know some of you here think he wouldn't go to much trouble. I think If the deed was done before Mon that, he may have gotten very elaborate. !! We know he feels he is smarter than the average "Dingle Ball" . I can just see him finishing up, wipeing off his hands and thinking, " Look what a Fine Job I've Done, Boy, I'm Good. NO ONE will Ever Figure This Out ".
4. I would love to know if his bank trip could have been for cash for the rental of a storage facility... is the supposed (mini-fridge) at the house or pluged in somewhere else to avoid the detection of decomp...?
:waitasec:

The Dumbarton Bridge is only a few minutes from the house. Through Don Edwards Park you can drive out to a fishing pier next to the bridge.

The Dumbarton Bridge is only a few minutes from the house. Through Don Edwards Park you can drive out to a fishing pier next to the bridge.

thanks for the info !! I've been to the Oakland area lots of times when I lived in CA, now am in TX and appreciate the posts from the eyes and ears out there. Thanks again

I so totaly agree with this post and your prior post. Just wanted to add my 2 cents for the 2nd time ( copied this from an earlier post..of mine on diff thread here
sorry if thats cheatin a little,,, the discuusion was bridges and which direction LRmay have goe i.e. Monterey

just a few thoughts...
1. If the deed was done on Mon I doubt he really would have had time to go to Monterey, what with the bank trip and the Junk-Yard trip.
2. If the deed was done before Mon I think he may have done a better job of disposal i.e. (not a quick bridge dump) .
3. I know some of you here think he wouldn't go to much trouble. I think If the deed was done before Mon that, he may have gotten very elaborate. !! We know he feels he is smarter than the average "Dingle Ball" . I can just see him finishing up, wipeing off his hands and thinking, " Look what a Fine Job I've Done, Boy, I'm Good. NO ONE will Ever Figure This Out ".
4. I would love to know if his bank trip could have been for cash for the rental of a storage facility... is the supposed (mini-fridge) at the house or pluged in somewhere else to avoid the detection of decomp...?
:waitasec:
Hi! Since Hasanni was last known to be alive on 8/6, can't LE go through his cell phone records for the 7th, 8th, and 9th in addition to 8/10 to determine where he was those days? I would think if he deviated anywhere from where he was supposed to be he'd have to account for that or any long time spent in a certain location. I remember when little Trenton Duckett went missing, LE had triangulated all of his mother's cell phone activity for the day prior to him being reported abducted. :waitasec: As for the mini-fridge, I didn't think most storage facilities had electrical outlets in them? MOO

Stands to reason, there will be a staged scene consistent with an abduction by a low-life pedophile. There will be no identifying information found with the child that could lead back to Ross..no boxes from WalMart etc., it will be a cold scene, yet contained. Not sure what Ross did regarding a sexual assault consistent with abduction by a pedophile - maybe Ross is exactly what he portrayed the abductor to be...we really don't know!

No matter how many days Ross had to plan, implement, and dispose of the child, we won't find him near or in Monterey or in a place having a personal connection to Jen and Ross. Seems this was staged as someone who was keeping an eye on Hasanni and knew a little of his routine (Ross mentions routine). Maybe someone with knowledge of where the child went to school or for music lessons. LE should check in and around the school grounds. Ross is a 'get even' kind of guy!!! As I said in another thread - I think Hassani will be found in a container of some kind, perhaps a shallow grave and in an area not that far from home. Since Ross is familiar with the disposal of his own trash, the landfills need to be searched. just guesses!

Stands to reason, there will be a staged scene consistent with an abduction by a low-life pedophile. There will be no identifying information found with the child that could lead back to Ross..no boxes from WalMart etc., it will be a cold scene, yet contained. Not sure what Ross did regarding a sexual assault consistent with abduction by a pedophile - maybe Ross is exactly what he portrayed the abductor to be...we really don't know!

No matter how many days Ross had to plan, implement, and dispose of the child, we won't find him near or in Monterey or in a place having a personal connection to Jen and Ross. Seems this was staged as someone who was keeping an eye on Hasanni and knew a little of his routine (Ross mentions routine). Maybe someone with knowledge of where the child went to school or for music lessons. LE should check in and around the school grounds. Ross is a 'get even' kind of guy!!! As I said in another thread - I think Hassani will be found in a container of some kind, perhaps a shallow grave and in an area not that far from home. Since Ross is familiar with the disposal of his own trash, the landfills need to be searched. just guesses!
I agree that the comfort zone is usually around home or places very familiar to the perp, but Hasanni was supposedly abducted from the alley behind Shuz which isn't anywhere near "home" so ~ wouldn't that totally blow apart LR's story since a stranger perp wouldn't dispose of Hasanni's body near LR's house? Or is this perp supposed to be somebody who knew the family and knew of Hasanni from where they lived and just chose that alley as the place of abduction? :confused: MOO

Hi! Since Hasanni was last known to be alive on 8/6, can't LE go through his cell phone records for the 7th, 8th, and 9th in addition to 8/10 to determine where he was those days? I would think if he deviated anywhere from where he was supposed to be he'd have to account for that or any long time spent in a certain location. I remember when little Trenton Duckett went missing, LE had triangulated all of his mother's cell phone activity for the day prior to him being reported abducted. :waitasec: As for the mini-fridge, I didn't think most storage facilities had electrical outlets in them? MOO

I live in TX and many of the indoor facilities have electric all outlets along the outside walls. They also have light sockets inside actual units, $1.79 for a socket at Wal-mart or Lowes that has an outlet with a light socket also . Remove light replace with socket w/ outlet plug in electrical devise unscrew light bulb. no light inside - no one knows. If, like me, others here believe LR could have had other alias's, iD for storage not a problem. As tuff as the economy seems to be in CA I doubt a little thing like proof of iD would be an issue at an out of the way storage facilety.. Im jut sayin......
And LE knows what was in the box, remember LR says he gave them the reciept... now of course that means LRs' lips would be movin and that would mean ... what...YES, LYING :mad:

Hello All! :wave:

I haven't forgotten about our little guy Hasanni....Just wanted to let you all know that he is still in my thoughts every minute that passes.

Still sooooooooo Worried..........Wondering.....Wanting......Hasanni to be found!

I've been very busy with the media in the Anthony case, but wanted to drop by & catch up here before I listen to all if the audio that was released.
I've been keeping an eye for any new media for Hasanni & have posted what I have found....not much news released for him today....just a couple of things that I have posted in the Current News Thread & the Media Thread.

I'll check back in later when I get done...unless I fall asleep...it's been a long busy day!

Thanks Everyone for your excellent :sleuth:ing work that you all have been doing.

:crazy: about the trash pick-up....Thanks for making the calls checking on it! :blowkiss:

:sponge: Where Is Hasanni?????

:sponge: Please Help Lead Someone To Hasanni!!!!

:prayer:'s For Hasanni!

:angel:

I live in TX and many of the indoor facilities have electric all outlets along the outside walls. They also have light sockets inside actual units, $1.79 for a socket at Wal-mart or Lowes that has an outlet with a light socket also . Remove light replace with socket w/ outlet plug in electrical devise unscrew light bulb. no light inside - no one knows. If, like me, others here believe LR could have had other alias's, iD for storage not a problem. As tuff as the economy seems to be in CA I doubt a little thing like proof of iD would be an issue at an out of the way storage facilety.. Im jut sayin......
And LE knows what was in the box, remember LR says he gave them the reciept... now of course that means LRs' lips would be movin and that would mean ... what...YES, LYING :mad:
Thanks for the additional information ~ I'd never thought of him replacing the light fixture with something where he could plug in an appliance. I was just thinking of no electrical outlets inside the storage unit. You're right, this theory is very possible. :eek: MOO

I agree that the comfort zone is usually around home or places very familiar to the perp, but Hasanni was supposedly abducted from the alley behind Shuz which isn't anywhere near "home" so ~ wouldn't that totally blow apart LR's story since a stranger perp wouldn't dispose of Hasanni's body near LR's house? Or is this perp supposed to be somebody who knew the family and knew of Hasanni from where they lived and just chose that alley as the place of abduction? :confused: MOO

Good questions - I suppose it depends on how Ross wants us to perceive this abduction. Let's ask him! lol

Ross put forth the idea that dropping off Hasanni is a routine - something a perp would pick up on. So you're right - maybe it's supposed to be some upscale shopper who lives around that area and peers out his window waiting for a BMW to pull up! (sorry - a little sarcasm) Ross mentions 'routine' when there isn't one so maybe he wants us to think it's someone who has eyed Hasanni for awhile. Do we know how Hasanni got to school in the AM? Did Ross drive the child or did Hasanni take a bus?

Good questions - I suppose it depends on how Ross wants us to perceive this abduction. Let's ask him! lol

Ross put forth the idea that dropping off Hasanni is a routine - something a perp would pick up on. So you're right - maybe it's supposed to be some upscale shopper who lives around that area and peers out his window waiting for a BMW to pull up! (sorry - a little sarcasm) Ross mentions 'routine' when there isn't one so maybe he wants us to think it's someone who has eyed Hasanni for awhile. Do we know how Hasanni got to school in the AM? Did Ross drive the child or did Hasanni take a bus?
Yes, I agree, the overuse of the word "routine" leads me to think the perp is (supposed to be) somebody who was watching him drop off Hasanni at the store and knew when he'd be there (albeit that day he arrives almost an hour early). I'm not sure if the perp was (supposed to be) somebody from their neighborhood or school area though, since it would seem likely that this "abduction" would've taken place there instead of near Shuz if that were the (supposed) case. Good questions about how Hasanni got to and from school though. But the problem here is wouldn't Aug. 10 still be during summer vacation? MOO

Yes, I agree, the overuse of the word "routine" leads me to think the perp is (supposed to be) somebody who was watching him drop off Hasanni at the store and knew when he'd be there (albeit that day he arrives almost an hour early). I'm not sure if the perp was (supposed to be) somebody from their neighborhood or school area though, since it would seem likely that this "abduction" would've taken place there instead of near Shuz if that were the (supposed) case. Good questions about how Hasanni got to and from school though. But the problem here is wouldn't Aug. 10 still be during summer vacation? MOO

Yup - summer vacation! Was Hasanni registered for the upcoming year and if so, was he going back to the same school? Or was registration yet to happen? My point is - maybe Ross wants us to believe someone at the school is so attached to Hasanni he makes it his business to know the child's summer routine. The area around the school should definitely be searched thoroughly and ruled out. Does anyone know where it is? TIA

We now have someone who may be attached to Hasanni and figures out his routine. AND we have an upscale pedophile who lives around Shuz, peering out his window while having pedophile fantasies. AND we have Hasanni in cold storage in a rental unit. ALL three seem likely - anyone else?

Yup - summer vacation! Was Hasanni registered for the upcoming year and if so, was he going back to the same school? Or was registration yet to happen? My point is - maybe Ross wants us to believe someone at the school is so attached to Hasanni he makes it his business to know the child's summer routine. The area around the school should definitely be searched thoroughly and ruled out. Does anyone know where it is? TIA

We now have someone who may be attached to Hasanni and figures out his routine. AND we have an upscale pedophile who lives around Shuz, peering out his window while having pedophile fantasies. AND we have Hasanni in cold storage in a rental unit. ALL three seem likely - anyone else?
I can't contribute any information about Hasanni's school, but it just seems unlikely to me that the perp would strike on 8/10, during summer vacation, if it were related to the school. I will go with the "upscale pedophile" scenario since I believe that's what the "abduction" behind Shuz is supposed to lead to. Now, if this "perp" is a local to the Shuz area, where could he have put Hasanni's body, assuming the "perp" would've killed him? MOO

I believe news reports stated Hasanni was "slated to start" the elementary school "in the fall." I'm not sure if we've had confirmation of registration, but my assumption was that he was indeed registered from the statements given.

Regarding the Walmart purchase and the "Missing Box" - something's been bothering me ever since I viewed the Walmart video (and please excuse me if this has already been brought up) - but I now know what it is.....

We know they're a "one car family" - looking at the size of that box - you're not getting 2 adults, and 2 children and their carseats *and a box that size in a BMW (I don't think, unless the trunk is bigger than I think it is)(Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!) . I think it is more likely that the purchase was opened in the parking lot and placed into the car/trunk - and the box and accompanying packing material was left in the cart in the parking lot.

Not that I've done this myself - (I have not) - but I *do have a Walmart nearby and have seen carts with empty boxes that once contained TV's, car seats, etc, parked inside the "cart park thingy area" where people have done exactly this.......probably because space inside their vehicles was limited...or for other unknown reasons...

The end of same Walmart video where you can see our precious little guy walking along.......... always brings me to tears......there he is, his cute little self, {{{{{Trustingly}}}}} holding the hand of someone he trusts to protect him.....

...............it just breaks my heart all over again!!! And angers me all over again!!!!

Not to worry Hasanni - - someone will find you - and soon....just please, precious little angel......whisper a little bit louder, just a little bit, so we can find you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12