AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Brittney-Wood-002.jpg

MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - A missing person report has been filed with the Mobile Police Department for 19-year-old Brittney Wood.

Wood's family said, the last they heard, she was going to visit her uncle near the Styx river area.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/missing-person-report-filed-on-teen

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/07/tillmans-corner-teen-missing-for-a-week-30359-vi-132971/

Verified Members in the Brittney Wood case
BrittsStepMom is verified as Brittney's stepmother
Zeaux is a verified insider
One90Proof is a verified insider

Local Media Links (thank you, gliving)

www.wkrg.com
www.local15tv.com
www.fox10tv.com/
http://www.al.com/press-register/
http://www.northmobilepost.com/

AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*

AL - Brittney Wood CASE FACTS ONLY **NO DISCUSSION**

Previous Threads
Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7

Hi everyone, I have decided to join in Britt's thread. Please forgive me as I am a newbie and might stumble a bit.

:seeya:

Hi everyone, I have decided to join in Britt's thread. Please forgive me as I am a newbie and might stumble a bit.

:seeya: Welcome I know you will get many different opinions and ideas here
maybe some answers.
So very glad you joined us!

There is a lot of VERY INTERESTING reading on the threads I hope you take the time to skim thru.

lot of ppl very devoted to finding your step-daughter.

Do you talk to chessie or wendy very often?
No I never talk to Wendy I didn't have much dealings with her before this just knew her though Chessie. I have not spoken with Chessie since Oct 2012

There is a lot of VERY INTERESTING reading on the threads I hope you take the time to skim thru.

lot of ppl very devoted to finding your step-daughter.
Thank u, I have actually been following the threads since around late June 2012 just finally decided to join in. I thank everyone that is doing all they can to help find her.

I think they should be taking polygraphs
I agree that they should but being they are not required by law to take them all we can do is hope they would want to show ppl that they have nothing to hide IMO. I nor Brittney's father have been asked to take one. And I know I would I have nothing to hide I want Brittney found.

Thank u, I have actually been following the threads since around late June 2012 just finally decided to join in. I thank everyone that is doing all they can to help find her.

We do come up with some good ideas lol

I cant imagine what you and your husband are going thru Brittney missing and all the other crapola that has come to light since.

I hope she is found soon.

I actually think she is alive!
I would love to think DH didn't want her involved with this mess and sent her away. What their relationship is I have no clue but id much rather think she is alive out there somewhere.

I agree that they should but being they are not required by law to take them all we can do is hope they would want to show ppl that they have nothing to hide IMO. I nor Brittney's father have been asked to take one. And I know I would I have nothing to hide I want Brittney found.

I don't think they would ask you or your husband to take one.

I think LE probably asked all the woods hollands kents etc etc to take one.

I think they all know what happened especially Wendy and Chessie.

I don't think any of them could pass a poly!

We do come up with some good ideas lol

I cant imagine what you and your husband are going thru Brittney missing and all the other crapola that has come to light since.

I hope she is found soon.

I actually think she is alive!
I would love to think DH didn't want her involved with this mess and sent her away. What their relationship is I have no clue but id much rather think she is alive out there somewhere.

I have seen many good ideas on here.

I hope she is alive also, we were told to never give up hope it's very hard though with the sex crimes cases surrounding her disappearance.

I personally don't believe that she is alive, knowing her the way I do she would've NEVER gone this long without contacting someone and once her brother was arrested if she was able she would've came forward for him I have seen very few siblings as close as those three are.

i've often thought about this too - where ARE they staying? I know it's probably for the best that society has no idea, more so if this case ever gets the publicity it needs.

I just hope they aren't with Mindy.
My best guess is that they are in a foster home and not with any family members. When a child is removed from a home, any related family that wants to keep the children have to have their home/and themselves deemed a good place for the child by CPS. They look at court records, etc. The people in the home go through training, etc. This happens the majority of the time. I base that on dealing with Child Protective Services in my profession. I can't imagine anyone in the Wood family having such a home at this time.

There is no way Mendy has them as she has a husband in jail with child sexual abuse charges.

Welcome! I am so glad to have you join us! I have followed Brittney's case from the very beginning. It has stirred up so many emotions for me. I cannot imagine what you and Brittney's father go through on a daily basis.

I hope and pray that Brittney is found safe.

I don't think they would ask you or your husband to take one.

I think LE probably asked all the woods hollands kents etc etc to take one.

I think they all know what happened especially Wendy and Chessie.
IMO, WWH knows EVERYTHING to do with both cases. She was married to DH 14 years how could she not know? And her being an identical twin I believe that she shared everything with MWK as they always have. As far as CW I don't know what to think I would hope if she knew she would tell what she knew, but I can say and anyone that has followed on FB knows she will protect her siblings and their spouses above all.

My best guess is that they are in a foster home and not with any family members. When a child is removed from a home, any related family that wants to keep the children have to have their home/and themselves deemed a good place for the child by CPS. They look at court records, etc. The people in the home go through training, etc. This happens the majority of the time. I base that on dealing with Child Protective Services in my profession. I can't imagine anyone in the Wood family having such a home at this time.

There is no way Mendy has them as she has a husband in jail with child sexual abuse charges.
Her husband DK is NOT in jail he has never spent more than the weekend in jail. The only 2 in jail are DW and WWH the rest are out on bond.

Welcome! I am so glad to have you join us! I have followed Brittney's case from the very beginning. It has stirred up so many emotions for me. I cannot imagine what you and Brittney's father go through on a daily basis.

I hope and pray that Brittney is found safe.
Thanks, it is a daily roller coaster of emotions for us both. Some times hourly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100