GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfieTX

Reaction score
03-abigail-hernandez-3-jpg.jpg

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/co...teen/-/9857858/22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html

Conway police were searching for a 14-year-old girl who went missing Wednesday afternoon.

Authorities said Abigail Hernandez was last seen leaving Kennet High School on foot around 2:30 p.m.

Based on a K-9 track, police think she did arrive at her home on Village Way in North Conway, but she wasn't there by the time her mother got home.

Hernandez was described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and 118 pounds, with brown hair and eyes and an olive complexion. She was last seen wearing black yoga pants and a grey sweatshirt.

Anyone with information is urged to call Conway police at 603-356-5715.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/co.../22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html#ixzz2hK6rICQW

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Hollye's key points map: Key points
Hollye's full map: Full map

NH - Abigail Hernandez, 14, North Conway, 9 Oct 2013 **MEDIA THREAD **NO DISCUSSION**

AmandaReckonwith's Case Archive

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Cat

found this interesting...bbm:

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/...whampshire1407

“We may have less bodies working the case, but the volume of searchers is not what matters,” Young said. The searches in the area are “more targeted” than before, “depending on the information” that police acquire.

“It’s a narrower search,” she said. “But by no means are we giving up.”

There were no new details of the investigation released Tuesday.

Kirsch is organizing a vigil for the missing teen at North Conway's Schouler Park this Saturday.

After the vigil the group will walk a trail down through the nearby country club.

The hope is the event will help keep Abbie fresh in peoples minds. In this community of outlet stores and beautiful mountain views life goes on, but many questions remain unanswered.

"There's 1000 reasons why we should not be hopeful and we have 1000 reasons why we should be and we want to make sure we keep that going", Kirsch said.

The event is sceduled for 6:30 Saturday night. The hope is that is will be cancelled because Abbie will be found safe and sound before then.

The White Mountain Milers have also set up a fund raising website to help the Hernandez Family.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=260954

found this interesting...bbm:

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/...whampshire1407

“We may have less bodies working the case, but the volume of searchers is not what matters,” Young said. The searches in the area are “more targeted” than before, “depending on the information” that police acquire.

“It’s a narrower search,” she said. “But by no means are we giving up.”

There were no new details of the investigation released Tuesday.

And searches don't necessarily mean outside. They may believe she's at someone's home. I keep trying to think of why Mom would address AH and ask her to come home, and I wonder if it's because they have reason to believe she went to someone's place of her own accord. Doesn't mean she's safe, she may have picked a person that isn't good for her own safety, but I wonder if that's where they think she may have gone. Of course they would search wooded areas and ponds to be on the safe side, but if they found a skull from someone missing 6years ago, they've been really thorough out there.

The violent crime report was a mistake. LE said she did not make it home. Most likely, AH's mom was very upset while reporting and things got confused. I maintain that she found some kind of evidence (a note?) when she got home (thus calling so quickly and perhaps thinking AH had returned to the house, when she might have left the evidence (note?) in the a. m.). Back to the mother's boyfriend's statement that "they didn't see it coming." I can't get past that when I put it together with all the other details.

The violent crime report was a mistake. LE said she did not make it home. Most likely, AH's mom was very upset while reporting and things got confused. I maintain that she found some kind of evidence (a note?) when she got home (thus calling so quickly and perhaps thinking AH had returned to the house, when she might have left the evidence (note?) in the a. m.). Back to the mother's boyfriend's statement that "they didn't see it coming." I can't get past that when I put it together with all the other details.

"we didn't see it coming" does sound like it was a choice at some part on AH's to leave. Doesn't mean whomever she went with was a safe choice, but the original leaving may have been a choice. If your minor child takes off with someone and then doesn't contact you and you can't contact them it's a dangerous situation. It may have started out voluntary, but it may no longer be voluntary.

This just gets more weird as the days go on!

Where are you Abby!?!?

It just baffles me that we have this phone pinging and there's just nothing up on CM?

On the school bus?! Is it in front of her school? There is brick on the facade of Kinnett High School but the roof is slanted not straight (as this picture of Abby suggests).

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...a=X&ei=wcdnUrnxBo-_kQex7IDIBA&ved=0CCsQ9QEwAA

and it's sunny out. otherwise i'd believe that she rode the bus during inclement weather.

methinks the 'usual route' story is just a story. zoom in on the north-south road and heed what dana k and locals say...not exactly a pleasant stroll on a dirt shoulder with trucks whizzing by.

*sigh*. i don't know what to think anymore.

On a lighter note:
I'm glad there are so many catlovers here! I love cats myself - such wonderful creatures!

^ sunny but maybe snow on the ground. Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Spent several hours last night familiarizing myself with Brianna Maitland's case. Such a sad situation but totally different than what we have hear with Abigail, I think.

Abby....where are you?

Another beautiful sunny day here in New Hampshire today...... leaves still falling but a bit more feeling of Fall in the air (30s this morning...) Abby, where are you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.