Conrad Murray trial -Day seven.

I wonder if propofol would ever be prescribed on an individually named prescription over the counter

Your regular drugstore wouldn't carry propofol. I think the druggist might have some questions about the order.

uh, the catheter only collects the urine in the ureter. The urine flows out through tubing to...somewhere. Like a bag or a jug. This is extremely common in hospitals, especially after surgery.
The obvious question is, if the patient wasn't asleep or under anesthesia, why would he need a cath at all, and the answer is, he wouldn't. I think this is further evidence that the defendant has not been truthful.

Exactly. Unless he was unconscious or incapacitated in some other way, there is no need for a urine catheter.

Man that still seems like a heck of a lot of meds for anyone who is of generally good health. CM was a walking pharmacy. And he had it delivered to his girlfriends apt. too.

Me too. Too many drugs to be using on one patient. Russian roulette with drugs. It was only a matter of time before what happened would happen.

Lawdy! It's a wonder that MJ didn't die before he did with all those drugs that are listed!

I wanted to say thanks Talina for all your hard work transcribing! I am unable to watch the trial right now, so I doubly appreciate you doing this!!!!

Me too! I have only been able to keep up here and there and Talina"s updates are Amazing!

Thanks so much!

The empty Propofol bottle found inside the cut IV saline bag found inside the blue bag (whew -- and I thought I was a compartmentalizer!) -- is this what DrM will claim that MJ used to drink (but not using his hands or toes, remember) that "instantly" killed him when DrM went to whiz?

This is probably the "blue bag" that DrM was directing the bodyguard, IIRC, to place things in. I remember that there was a "black(?) bag" and there was a "blue bag." Apparently these were things he was probably planning to take with him when he left -- IDK. But, oops, he didn't get the chance.

I know this is unfair at this point in the trial but the good doctor has slud on my "What Kind of Guy Do You Think I Am?" meter from Jerk to Sleazebag, IMO. Dunno 'bout the rest of you good Sleuthers, but he's a-gettin near the bottom. He's a bad one.
icon8.gif
: :maddening:

uh, the catheter only collects the urine in the ureter. The urine flows out through tubing to...somewhere. Like a bag or a jug. This is extremely common in hospitals, especially after surgery.
The obvious question is, if the patient wasn't asleep or under anesthesia, why would he need a cath at all, and the answer is, he wouldn't. I think this is further evidence that the defendant has not been truthful.

I believe that the orders from the medical supply companies did include urine bags so I am also wondering why the jug instead of the urine bags you typically see in a clinic or hospital, attached to the side of the bed and connected to the catheter tubing.

The empty Propofol bottle found inside the cut IV saline bag found inside the blue bag (whew -- and I thought I was a compartmentalizer!) -- is this what DrM will claim that MJ used to drink (but not using his hands or toes, remember) that "instantly" killed him when DrM went to whiz?

This is probably the "blue bag" that DrM was directing the bodyguard, IIRC, to place things in. I remember that there was a "black(?) bag" and there was a "blue bag." Apparently these were things he was probably planning to take with him when he left -- IDK. But, oops, he didn't get the chance.

I know this is unfair at this point in the trial but the good doctor has slud on my "What Kind of Guy Do You Think I Am?" meter from Jerk to Sleazebag, IMO. Dunno 'bout the rest of you good Sleuthers, but he's a-gettin near the bottom. He's a bad one.
icon8.gif
: :maddening:

Yes, and MJ was very clever in not leaving any of his fingerprints on the vials.

I would like to know if the propofol bottle that was noticed to be inside the cut saline bag was top side down, as it was still hanging on the IV pole. This would tell a very very big story.

Edited to add: this would clearly explain a massive overdose of propofol without a doubt!

thats what I meant he had bags for collection of the urine, leaving it in jugs is so unprofessional and unhygienic

I believe that the orders from the medical supply companies did include urine bags so I am also wondering why the jug instead of the urine bags you typically in a clinic or hospital, attached to the side of the bed and connected to the catheter tubing.

The whole catheter thing in a home situation without hospice being involved is just beyond any normal humans comprehension. And the way it looks like a shoddy homemade type of collection just adds to the confusion.

I would like to know if the propofol bottle that was noticed to be inside the cut saline bag was top side down, as it was still hanging on the IV pole. This would tell a very very big story.

Alvarez said it was during his testimony. He showed it to be down and angled towards the bottom of the IV saline bag.

Yes it was. The security guy Alverez testified that he picked it off the stand and put it in that bag on Murray's instructions. The bottle was upside down with a slit cut in the rubber.

Anyone want to offer up why things look so amature?

The proper equipment was a arms reach away from Dr Murray. He put thought and planning into the contract,into taking his girlfriend ,into stockpiling Propofol (vinnie told me that spoiler) into ordering supplies but never the ones he needed to be safe , Why?

He is a doctor and he knows the risk he knows people can die on this stuff. First hand knowledge of problems he has had happen in past uses. A few months before MJ's death!

There had to be a joint plan involving more people. Because it makes no sence for murray not to need to have Micheal live. That was good money. Unless there is something else going on.

Anyone want to offer up why things look so amature?

The proper equipment was a arms reach away from Dr Murray. He put thought and planning into the contract,into taking his girlfriend ,into stockpiling Propofol (vinnie told me that spoiler) into ordering supplies but never the ones he needed to be safe , Why? ,

IMO - seems like the whole thing was a lark to Dr. Murray and he didn't take it seriously as a medical professional should. How many people did he brag to about being MJs personal physician? I'm surprised he didn't put it in his letter to his patients when he said he was shutting down his clinic.

I also think Dr. Murray was giving medical treatment to MJ in areas in which he was not trained nor very educated. I also think the room was in such shambles and not well tended to with the vials, jug instead of bag, etc all laying around because doctors aren't usually the individual that keep things neat and tidy and sanitary. Nurses and aids typically do this. IMO

court back in session

blue cosco bag continued: plastic bag with "medical debris"as the prosecutor's words(not mine)- opened/empty bag with label xl iv administration set, kindle kin guard urinary leg bag, wide band (empty bag), two empty 3m company transparent dressing, 22 gauge 1in gelco iv catheter empty packaging, various alcohol prep pads, tegiderm dressing backings, vial tops, needle and/or iv catheter top, vial top, etc..on and on
My comment: sounds to me like a bag of garbage that Dr. Murray wanted to hide

I thought I heard that one of the drugs found was a "something chloroquine" can anyway verify? The reason I asked is that I've heard several times that he had Lupus and none of these drugs are used to treat that condition Unless is was hydroxychloriquine, at least as far as I know and I have Lupus.

IMO - seems like the whole thing was a lark to Dr. Murray and he didn't take it seriously as a medical professional should. How many people did he brag to about being MJs personal physician? I'm surprised he didn't put it in his letter to his patients when he said he was shutting down his clinic.

I also think Dr. Murray was giving medical treatment to MJ in areas in which he was not trained nor very educated. I also think the room was in such shambles and not well tended to with the vials, jug instead of bag, etc all laying around because doctors aren't usually the individual that keep things neat and tidy and sanitary. Nurses and aids typically do this. IMO

He would know better then to cut a slip in the Propofol bottle and shove it in the IV bag to get it to run like that. That is something people do who lack resources to have the correct tools.

Like when I put duct tape over a hole in my tire ,not the smartest thing but it worked for then. A tire repairman would never do that.

I agree. I think Dr. Murray was keeping his fingers crossed that nothing bad would happen to his patient while he was administering him the propofol and when the tour ended he would be able to take the money and run.

Because Dr. Murray was giving MJ propofol, he didn't want a nurse at Michael's home who would blow the whistle on him and this is really sad imo.

I hope he takes the stand ,since his lawyers opening was very weak. I want to hear was he has to say for himself. He also was giving some sad thoughtful looks at the propofol bottles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74
Back