FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the bee tip claiming to be a psychic tip, or claiming to have inside knowledge?

I do think DS Jr.is responsible. I do, however, believe innocent people sometimes lawyer up, because the police can more easily pin something on somebody and get them to confess to things they didn't do when a lawyer isn't present.

I was accused of doing something at work years ago I absolutely did not do, and actually didn't even happen at all. I shared all the information my superiors asked for over a few meetings, until they said they said they had no choice but to get the police involved because they needed to investigate things they had no power to look into. At that point, I felt the need to hire an attorney, just to have someone represent me at the interview with police and protect my job, and I knew I was innocent of any wrongdoing. In the end, I was never charged with anything, I had one short interview with police that my lawyer attended, I kept my job, which I still have, and the investigation ended shortly after the interview.

I have no criminal history whatsoever, but I felt that like being interviewed by police with nobody there on my side could be a bad decision. I think it's smart for people to hire an attorney when suspected of wrongdoing and the police interview them, guilty or innocent.

I used to think if you are innocent you dont need a lawyer but anymore its the Smart thing to do and doesnt show guilt or innocent JMO...

Several years ago I lived in a duplex a short distance away from my beach town while my home was being rebuilt after a hurricane. My car got broken into in the driveway and I reported it. The policeman came to the duplex and he seemed cold and odd... not friendly at all.. and ran a check on ME using my drivers license. LOL I was the victim...

If I was in my home he would have never treated me that way but living in that rental unit I got no respect.

Titusville is a relatively small town. We are somewhat "big" in landmass- but we are a "bedroom" community to Orlando. There are a lot of half finished housing developments in town, that were started right before the market crashed - some houses go in every now and then, but I can't think of too many major areas being built up. There is a development off of Garden st road that's had several houses going in in recent months- however, i've only heard he did cabinets, I haven't heard that he would be dong concrete pouring type stuff.

Can you link me to where that was discussed? I remember a "tip" that she had been spotted in daytona, and a tip that he had been seen parked on the side of the road and coming out of the woods , but the one I'm recalling was SR 528 (or was it 520? those two are so close together I mix them up frequently) . I must have missed that one about the woods in daytona, TIA.

Am I going crazy, or isn't there an area off of 50 with a bunch of white little bee houses right off of the road? Visible from the road? Or am I thinking of 528? I want to say it's 50, in the bithlo-ish area, but maybe I'm just loosing it...

I know I pass it on my way to orlando---i just can't remember which road.

Someone posted on the family FB about Bee Hives or Beeline. I can't seem to find the bee hives on 50, but I know there is one on 520. When I read what this person wrote I didn't see any mention of psychic tip. Of course, I could have missed it just like bee hives on 50?

Someone posted on the family FB about Bee Hives or Beeline. I can't seem to find the bee hives on 50, but I know there is one on 520. When I read what this person wrote I didn't see any mention of psychic tip. Of course, I could have missed it just like bee hives on 50?

I didn't see the original post, but the lady who mentioned it posted on the Michelle Parker Missing Person page about being from Maine and having visions. She is the one who brought up the bees. Her followup is on the 12/18 posting on the support page.....8th from the bottom on comments.

does anyone have any birth data on michelle? i know the astrology forum is closed, but i would like to have a friend do an event chart on last known / seen time and place.

I would need the address of ds2 condo for lat / long coordinates and birth data for michelle.

thanks

When I was growing up there, our house was in a clearing surrounded by woods, and we had bee hives back in the woods that a friend would tend. So if there are hives at that place, they may not be right out in the open.

(We did not have an orange house with purple trim).

Seems highly unlikely that anyone would pick a place for disposal of remains when there's an occupied house nearby.

In a past missing persons case, in spite of police being informed by a witness that the perp had buried body parts, when LE searched, they neglected to dig and found nothing. When the family found out, they had to trespass on the property (which was owned by the perp) to search again because the judge would not give another search warrant. Family & friends took shovels and a bloodhound, found what was necessary to identify the victim and the perp was convicted.

The body was buried next to the cabin. Sometimes perps think their own property is the safest place to dispose of evidence because they can limit access.

DS Sr owns property with lots of cover not too far from his home. I would like to see it searched.

does anyone have any birth data on michelle? i know the astrology forum is closed, but i would like to have a friend do an event chart on last known / seen time and place.

I would need the address of ds2 condo for lat / long coordinates and birth data for michelle.

thanks

Michelle DOB 01/20/1978

DSjr address

Carter Glen Condominium Phase 2

6598 S Goldenrod Rd Unit C
Orlando, FL 32822-8717

The video shows her coming in the condos Nov 17, at 3:18 pm

We have all been speculating...

Dale...or anyone who is a family member that supports him...Please speak up. I am not interested in picking you apart. I just want to hear from someone that is close to Dale.

As an aside: I think he is guilty. Nothing he has done has lead me to believe he is not. I just want to hear from someone that knows him. JMHO.

Dale...or anyone who is a family member that supports him...Please speak up. I am not interested in picking you apart. I just want to hear from someone that is close to Dale.

As an aside: I think he is guilty. Nothing he has done has lead me to believe he is not. I just want to hear from someone that knows him. JMHO.

Me too. It is so telling to me that before he was named a suspect, there isn't one known word of sympathy or concern (at least, not that seemed sincere) coming from him or his kin. The only thing I recall is a kind of self-serving post about the police coming to search his house, he seemed more concerned about himself. He wasn't named a suspect right away-I guess I can see "clamming up" afterward, but what about before? His kids' mom is gone and his side of the family goes mute?

The silence is deafening.

And, the lack of people donating and willing to "like" his page speak volumes.

I hope something happens in this case soon and Michelle comes home...:sigh:

Michelle DOB 01/20/1978

DSjr address

Carter Glen Condominium Phase 2

6598 S Goldenrod Rd Unit C
Orlando, FL 32822-8717

The video shows her coming in the condos Nov 17, at 3:18 pm

Thanks sparky!

Im sure it hasn't been said what time she was reported missing to LE, correct?

The silence is deafening.

And, the lack of people donating and willing to "like" his page speak volumes.

I hope something happens in this case soon and Michelle comes home...:sigh:

Ever see the movie "Copy Cat" ...here kitty kitty...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7405041&postcount=301

From Einyroo's comment on the 7th thread:

"I also forgot to mention that the investigator was also interested in where Dale used to live. When I knew him it was in an apartment complex of some sort. I told her I thought it was right around where the car was found...I was only there several times at night and never drove myself...but I do remember the millenia mall being really close by and I thought it was off of Conroy.

I thought it was really interesting because my back and forth with the investigator made it pretty apparent they were looking at Dale very closely (kind of stating the obvious, I know). But she said that the LE knew he lived somewhere around where the car was found previously, but they were trying to pinpoint if it was around Kirkman or Conroy. I found this interesting because clearly they didn't want him to think they were looking at him, or else wouldn't they have just asked him straight up? "

Sorry, I should have said that I bolded he sentence for emphasis (there's an abreviatin for tht but I don't know what it is), and I brought this up because that is such an interesting fact.

Everything about this case seems to be happening in DS Jr's neck of the woods.

Digging time depends on the soil, strength and stamina of the digger and how deep you go.

Cadaver dogs would be able to pick up a scent through the spaces in the joints.

Couple of questions. How long does it typically take to dig a grave? If Dale built her a coffin (cabinet maker and all) wonder if dogs would pick up her scent.

How long it takes to dig a grave depends on the soil, the strength & stamina of the digger and the depth of the grave.

Cadaver dogs could pick up her scent if she were still above ground--even in a home made casket. Our bloodhound found a corpse buried under about 1ft of earth. If I were searching an area, I would only count on a bloodhound; one from a tracking line doesn't even have to be trained but they are not often accepted by search & rescue organizations.

Sorry, I should have said that I bolded he sentence for emphasis (there's an abreviatin for tht but I don't know what it is) and I brought this up because that is such an interesting fact.

Everything about this case seems to be happening in DS Jr's neck of the woods.
^above^ Bolded By Me.. It's BBM..:)

And I believe it's much more likely for Dale Jr to have known that area of where he abandoned the Hummer(Walden Circle) than for Michelle as some have rumored that she knew and was seen in that area.. I don't believe that's true as we've yet to hear anywhere in MSM that she was known to be in that area(Walden Circle) regularly..
Jmo, tho!

^above^ Bolded By Me.. It's BBM..:)

And I believe it's much more likely for Dale Jr to have known that area of where he abandoned the Hummer(Walden Circle) than for Michelle as some have rumored that she knew and was seen in that area.. I don't believe that's true as we've yet to hear anywhere in MSM that she was known to be in that area(Walden Circle) regularly..
Jmo, tho!

The Walden Circle location bothers me because DS II told Michelle's family that she was "going shopping" when she left his condo. Why abandon the Hummer in that condo complex? Why not leave it at the mall or in another parking lot? There is a Kohl's and a Walmart in walking distance to his condo, so if the "going shopping" thing was some sort of deflection, then it makes no sense to dump the Hummer in a condo complex instead of a large parking lot in a shopping area. It certainly wasn't a convenience to leave the Hummer there.

If he came up with that after he dumped the Hummer, then why not say, "Well, she said she was going to stop at a friends house"? He had her iphone at that point, so he would know what was on her calendar and all of the contacts that she had in the phone, so why not use that information to establish a better story?

I also find it weird that Michelle's disappearance seems to straddle the line of a rage killing and a well planned abduction/murder. If it was strictly a rage killing, then I feel that there would be a lot of forensic and circumstantial evidence available. DS II has a bad temper. He throws and breaks things when he is angry. Did the police find anything of that nature in his condo?

If it was well planned, then I can't see DS II as the perpetrator because I just don't believe that he is dumb enough to plan it the way it happened. Maybe he had thoughts about how to cover up a crime of this nature and so he had a working plan established for what he would do if he lost it and went too far, but a guy like DS II likes to brag and talk. So, did he ever say something to his friends about where he would hide a body?

And, if he was on FB that night talking about the PC episode, what time was that and where was he? If he was on a mobile device, then records would show that. The police have his computers, so what evidence has been compiled from the seizure of his computers. If they took his computers, how is he going online? Borrowing a friends? Did he purchase another one? Or, is he using his smartphone?

Not that any of the above changes the fact that he is the most likely suspect, but I believe that trying to understand his thought process is the key to finding Michelle. Every morning I wake up hoping that Michelle is found and that her family gets the answers that they need.

How long it takes to dig a grave depends on the soil, the strength & stamina of the digger and the depth of the grave.

Cadaver dogs could pick up her scent if she were still above ground--even in a home made casket. Our bloodhound found a corpse buried under about 1ft of earth. If I were searching an area, I would only count on a bloodhound; one from a tracking line doesn't even have to be trained but they are not often accepted by search & rescue organizations.

Just a little OT aside here: dogs are such fantastic creatures! They're valuable to us humans in so many ways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123