Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/20 thru 2/23 - Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a very short day tomorrow according to JSS's calendar, so far. Nothing else so far scheduled this week either but that's usual. Surprised there's a 10:30 am trial too tomorrow. It is time to cut the crap and show remorse once, an ounce? just a sliver? an induced tear via onion juice, something? Dr. F might as well not humilate herself much more. jmo

CR2008-031021 2/23/2015 9:30 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona
Jodi Ann Arias
CR2011-005961 2/23/2015 10:30 Trial - Firm State Of Arizona
Travis Riccx

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....List.asp?ID=3604&startdate=2/23/2015&length=7

They won't even get past the complimentary sidebar...

I remember in the first trial Juan asking Det. Flores if he lied to Jodi during his interview with her or if he was employing a "technique" to solicit answers to his questions.

Well, Nurmi the dirtbag displayed his "technique" on Chris and Skye. It's just too bad Chris and Skye fell for it.

I would have been tempted to tell Nurmi to kindly f-off and go pound sand up his voluminous hind region. Subtle, huh? :)

I'd like to know how they got on the DT's list of witnesses, did the DT get to them first hoping to compromise their testimony and if so, why weren't the PT able to contact them first?

I'd like to know how they got on the DT's list of witnesses, did the DT get to them first hoping to compromise their testimony and if so, why weren't the PT able to contact them first?

Nurmi probably wanted to cash in on the slime he had on loan with them (but you believed it). As far as Juan, maybe they just didn't fit in with his overall strategy, like maybe he thought they could be shown to be too biased towards Travis since they were so close, who knows?

I'm describing what happened, not suggesting what they should have done. Personally I think they did quite well on their own considering what was done to them.

It was Nurmi's lie, not theirs, so they could have had no knowledge of the extent of its propagation. Who then were they supposed to contact?

Juan? Flores? Maybe ask if they are aware that Jodi and her puppets are calling people with this vile, repulsive lie about Travis? Maybe they did. I hope so.

She states in her letter to the family dated 28 July 2008: " I ran out the front door, leaving behind my shoes,.......".

I doubt that sentence is true. It was never entered in evidence that female shoes were found at the crime scene. However, I dont know why she would make a point of saying that in the letter. Why add that detail?
Maybe it was a preemptive attempt to explain away the sock print found at the crime scene? Or perhaps she was just trying to bolster her story.

When psychopaths (or pathological liars) lie they tend to add inane little details because they believe doing so lends their tale credibility. Would you question what someone said they had for dinner or what movie they watched last night? Probably not because to most people, things like that aren't worth lying over. I think it also acts as a sounding board for some - if they can get away with little lies, they may up the ante and see how much more people are willing to believe.

I doubt very much that Jodi does anything without a (self-serving) reason though.

They won't even get past the complimentary sidebar...

I like Lamby's complimentary sidebars with great food to begin the threads!!! I'm hungry Lamby ! What is for breakfast today ?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

DT put them on only to keep them out of the courtroom?

I like Lamby's complimentary sidebars with great food to begin the threads!!! I'm hungry Lamby ! What is for breakfast today ?

We're on a diet.

D
I thought they had the journals first and kept them?

Since it's quite obvious JA is the anomaly of the journal thief, wonder why she would of stole? For content? For spite?

Perhaps he gave them his other journals for safe keeping after the one was stolen?. I think she took the one she did for two reasons. One so she could reinvent that time of theirs together with her NEW journal and the other was so she could make the pedophile letters.

It looks like a very short day tomorrow according to JSS's calendar, so far. Nothing else so far scheduled this week either but that's usual. Surprised there's a 10:30 am trial too tomorrow. It is time to cut the crap and show remorse once, an ounce? just a sliver? an induced tear via onion juice, something? Dr. F might as well not humilate herself much more. jmo

CR2008-031021 2/23/2015 9:30 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona
Jodi Ann Arias
CR2011-005961 2/23/2015 10:30 Trial - Firm State Of Arizona
Travis Riccx

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....List.asp?ID=3604&startdate=2/23/2015&length=7

Why in the world would they even bother to call the jury in for 1 hour? Especially since at least 30 minutes will be spent in sidebars. :(

View attachment 69823

from https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=4LCAJ8Y--Vnvo6zqZsCx1g&bvm=bv.86475890,d.eXY and Jodi's blog

If you Google most things she claims as hers you will find them already existing I trust. Likewise with her art tracings, if you right click the image Google will pop you up ;within two seconds, the original. Her entire life .....Cooley's Looking Glass....jello to any mold, nothing true. Radar shows some overt examples of tracings http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...ies-print-ads-profit-travis-alexander-murder/

OMG ~ I remember reading this in her blog. Go down to April 30, 2008. She changed a "few" words around towards the end and called it her own! I'd be willing to bet (as Truth Detector says) > Ransom's husbands shoes that all of the postings in her blog where taken from other articles!

http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/

Original Article by Ralph Marston in 1996
http://greatday.com/motivate/960422.html

Primarily because liars lie............

There were some shoes left at the scene. In the bedroom on the carpet. There is a photo that looks like some bedroom scuffs. Black and white, IIRC.

TA did call JA his girlfriend on the sex tape. They also went on alot of trips together, some even overnight but that was in the beginning. Very shortlived.

JA had to pay her share of the trips. On a trip (New York) where she thought it was all about being a girlfriend, TA didn't want any romantic touching. There were several trips that revolved around business meetings (PPL). And who knows what's real on the sex tape....

I guess he didn't read the journals... JA had problems years and years before she even knew TA and if you add in the anger examples that were also recorded by her in her journals and again referenced in that long email to TA(damages to her apt in Monterey that her damage deposit was able to cover, kicking in walls, breaking things, etc. how destructive she said her anger was), then it's not a hard leap to see that it had everything to do with JA and although she may not have been happy at the time of any of these "incidents", as an adult she was and is culpable for each and every one of them imo.

Vol.2, P.35, Oct.26/07:
"I spoke w/Matt McCartney for the first time in 3 months. He's thoroughly convinced I should commit myself. I don't think I need to do anything that drastic. I don't need to be on suicide watch. But I haven't felt this broken since Sarah & Cindy cut me down in everyway they could-right before Bobby did the same for the zillionth, yet not the last, time. That was in 1998. Well, actually, I've been down so low before during 2 other occasions in addition to the one mentioned above, and it's strange, now that I have a testimony of the gospel, why have I only recently begun to consider suicide like it's some kind of option for me?"

Vol.4, P.44, Feb.7/08:
"In fact, I was feeling downright depressed. I remember waking up in my bed in Palm Desert, and having that same similar feeling weighing upon me. So I can't really attach my depression to any one person or circumstance. I can even go back further to Monterey, in my little apartment off of David Ave, and I was depressed then, too. The only thing that motivated me to clean my quarters was if I was expecting Darryl & Jack, or if Mr. Meazell said he was going to drop by for maintenance purposes."

It's infuriating to listen to the DT blame Travis for JA's ills. Travis didn't give or cause her illness. As you pointed out, she's been sick for years, most likely since early childhood. If any blame is to be attached, it needs to start with the Ariases, first the parents and then the killer. I can't help but think somewhere along the road someone told Bill and Sandy their little girl needed professional help. Why she never received it? Anybody's guess.

Hard to figure out? Kirk Nurmi lied to them outright, claimed he had "100% proof". They didn't even realize at the time that it was legal for him to do so. So having a lawyer call them personally, tell them this lie, yet believe that it was illegal for him to be lying, they still came to the conclusion, on their own, that very same day, that he was lying.

So how exactly did they behave after they were told this lie? They did nothing. They sat and struggled with the cognitive dissonance foisted on them by the lying defense team and came to the conclusion, on the same day, in the privacy of their own home, that they had been lied to.

They later testified, honestly, that yes, they had initially believed the lie, and that's it.

Well, we can write them off as Travis' true friends.

It's true they could have called their PPL lawyer for advice. But the PPL-ers don't seem to lay any stock on the lawyers that are supposed to come with the deal.

D

Perhaps he gave them his other journals for safe keeping after the one was stolen?. I think she took the one she did for two reasons. One so she could reinvent that time of theirs together with her NEW journal and the other was so she could make the pedophile letters.

Yes, we know how good she is at tracing

There were some shoes left at the scene. In the bedroom on the carpet. There is a photo that looks like some bedroom scuffs. Black and white, IIRC.

Travis's house shoes

image.jpg

DT put them on only to keep them out of the courtroom?

I was thinking this happened several times in this penalty phase. Deanna was not excused and cannot be in the courtroom. And there's someone else on the PT side as well.....

It's possible the strap broke or came loose while they were struggling initially, especially if TA pushed her down trying to get out of the shower, capturing that ceiling shot and then like JM suggested, JA accidentally stepped back onto it while dragging him back to the bathroom and then kicked it out of the way while trying to get him into the shower stall.

Edit: Scratch that, apparently the strap was still in its original packaging inside the camera bag in the loft. So if TA pushed her down while trying to get out of the shower then JA may have still had her finger on the button, accidentally snapped a pic and then dropped it... etc.

That the box was on TA's desk downstairs, the bag beside the love sack in the loft, pics taken in what looks like a possibly stealthy way in the bedroom and shower of TA, then pics deleted and the new camera dumped in the wash doesn't sound to me like TA was a willing participant. As I've said previously, a photographer with any experience, would know how to use a timer to take selfies... and as far as I've been able to find, there were only the six nude shots, two of TA(one sleeping, second holding up a hand in protest looking like he was surprised, then the four of JA with none of them having both TA and JA in the same pics, in fact the ones with TA only show the Vaseline blue bottle and 2? of the ones with JA show only the smaller white KY bottle)

I've always found it incredible Travis would have allowed his killer to photograph him nude on June 4, the day she slaughtered him. He knew her too well by then, and I'm convinced she threatened him with blackmail prior to his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998