FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said she was going over the balcony if she went back to the room w/ him?! Did I read that correctly? He sure didn't deny it. Wow!

I stand by my post with the copy of the info from the Clerks office. It is a copy of what was on their website. I did not make it up. But, I cannot explain why it disappeared, unless it was sealed.

It is a true copy from the clerk's site. Therefore, Dale Sr has something to do with drugs. No question in my mind!

I am not doubting you at all. I have had things go POOF on me before too. When I said it was odd and mysterious, I meant the situation, and not YOU in particular. By the way, thank you for sharing that with us, and ...:welcome:

What is your opinion on why a judge would issue an extremely "hard entry" complete with full SWAT, guns drawn, door busted off its hinges, flash bangs used, tear gas emitted.. Why would a judge issue such strong, NON standard operating procedure provisions to be used in executing the search warrant??

I know we have had several post that this is not warranted just because someone has a CWL.. And I can personally say I've asked two separate family members(one LE officer and other FBI) and both stated there was nothing standard about a judge issuing this type "hard entry" and that it definitely is NOT USED just because the homeowner/occupant has firearms or CWL..
I truly am still baffled by the amount of force that was used and in hearing from family who eat, sleep, live, and breath everything about the ends and outs of enforcing the law from their many years of experience.. I am just really curious as to what is at play here specifically concerning Dale Sr that we of course are not(and should not at this time) be privy to???

What is your opinion on what could possibly warrant such a NON-SOP with an extremely hard entry upon executing the warrant on Dale Sr.'s house??

TIA:)

The fact that the SWAT team was brought in should be ENOUGH indication that tLE has some pretty STRONG evidence against DALE. Those who keep saying oh Dale is innocent or LE must not have any evidence or Dale would be in jail are only fooling themselves.

Heck Dale may even be thinking"they'll never catch me". In a case such as this there is:

1.) true evidence/facts that are released to the public without hesitation. This info does not jeopardize the investigation

2). Evidence/facts that are released to put pressure on a suspect and let him/her know they they are on to them

3) Evidence/facts that are NOT released to public as they will be used in effort to secure a conviction. LE also doesn't want to use this to tip their hand.

It is a game of cat and mouse until an arrest is made and then sunshine law goes into effect. IMO police want to gather as much as they can BEFORE an arrest in hopes of finding Michelle. Once an arrest takes place much becomes public which could jeopardize where they are at in the investigation.

Make no mistake about, the LE knows what they are doing and they don't have blinders on. They are not sitting there going "oh we can't find anyone else so let's just look at Dale." They know who did this and now they want to have everything they need to meet their burden of proof. They had it for SWAT raid and I am confident they will have it for an arrest and conviction as well (in due time).

I know we are all anxious for immediate action, but for justice to be served we must wait patiently for the legal process. That doesn't mean we should stop trying to figure where Michelle is. That is still the top priority.

Have there been any searches in the Vista Park area?

I wish we knew how law enforcement had chosen the areas that they have searched. I'd like to know what information they were working off of.

Captain America...yeah, perfectly normal for a 40-yr old man...yikes :( Scary to me. This guy seems really "off" IMO, not just because of his little hobby.

Here is what I think is way off... she described a couple of incidents where he got angry and LEFT HER far from home, hundreds of miles away, with no shoes and no $ !!!!!! WTH?

Who does that to the woman they supposedly love? That behavior is so cruel and petty. Just like him making her take her clothes out of HIS suitcase and put them in garbage bags. And she had to go and stay in a room with some guy she barely knew.

Dale showed that he had no concern for her safety on so many levels. I just cannot believe that some random stalker or car jacker got to her, when the biggest creep and greatest danger to her was so close to home all of that time. imoo

Hi, just a note before signing off. I was the one who presented the scenario of MP making a brief stop at someone else's condo unit after dropping off the twins (someone she may have known, or perhaps to drop off a brochure for tanning, or something in that vein) within the same complex as DS II's, and then something perhaps happening to her there.

I do feel that DS II is the most likely candidate, but having tasked myself with keeping a question list, I have been recording other possibilities as they come up in the discussion, even if they don't fit with the the most likely theory of DS II as the prime suspect.

Since we don't yet have the additional evidence that LE might have, we're kind of in a holding pattern, currently, going over the same ground repeatedly. I thought, what the heck, throw something else out there and see what people say. That's why I went ahead and suggested that scenario. I'm not letting DS II off the hook.

Did not catch this on any of my viewings of the episode, so thank you JerseyGirl for transcribing this...Michelle claims Dale threatens her life that night.

He goes you're not going up to the room, all you're gonna do is go over the balcony.

She was talking kind of fast, so good catch!

From what I can find, "DragonCon" takes place over Labor Day weekend as a rule, was it Sept 2010 when the ring incident occurred? 15 months ago? (BTW, "DragonCon 2012" hotels are already sold out, sadly...)

He said she was going over the balcony if she went back to the room w/ him?! Did I read that correctly? He sure didn't deny it. Wow!
I was also wondering if I read that correctly. I haven't watched the show and I am surprised this threat from him wasnt pointed out before. He is so strange. All this stuff is being said about him and all he cares about is that everyone knows he can be seen in his costumes on facebook.

We all bring our personal experiences to the table and because of that we have different ways of reaching our own conclusions. I need to see the evidence before I will weigh in on whether someone is innocent or guilty regardless of who they are.

The reason that I follow missing persons cases is because when I was in my teens one of my mom's best friends disappeared. She left her ten year old son and no one knew where she was. She was in a pretty bad marriage. We were from a small town and people believed that her husband killed her. There was no internet and the story never made the papers because law enforcement refused to investigate. My mom refused to shun the husband or to accuse him without proof. Most of their other friends stopped talking to my mom because of that. Six years after she went missing, she knocked on my mom's front door. I can still hear the scream that my mom let out. She thought that she was seeing a ghost.

Law enforcement had hooked her up with a woman's shelter and she left to start a new life down south. She felt that her son was better off with her husband than "on the run" with her. Those were her words.

I don't think for one minute that Michelle is missing voluntarily, but I have to assume innocent until proven guilty, even though I think that DS II is a waste of space and the most likely suspect.

ITA! I guess I can't find any real reason why she "made" herself go missing. In other words, I don't think she is some nut like Jennifer Wilbanks...There are very few missing women cases out there that have a happy end. And by happy, I guess I just mean the families don't have to bury them...:(

We all bring our personal experiences to the table and because of that we have different ways of reaching our own conclusions. I need to see the evidence before I will weigh in on whether someone is innocent or guilty regardless of who they are.

The reason that I follow missing persons cases is because when I was in my teens one of my mom's best friends disappeared. She left her ten year old son and no one knew where she was. She was in a pretty bad marriage. We were from a small town and people believed that her husband killed her. There was no internet and the story never made the papers because law enforcement refused to investigate. My mom refused to shun the husband or to accuse him without proof. Most of their other friends stopped talking to my mom because of that. Six years after she went missing, she knocked on my mom's front door. I can still hear the scream that my mom let out. She thought that she was seeing a ghost.

Law enforcement had hooked her up with a woman's shelter and she left to start a new life down south. She felt that her son was better off with her husband than "on the run" with her. Those were her words.

I don't think for one minute that Michelle is missing voluntarily, but I have to assume innocent until proven guilty, even though I think that DS II is a waste of space and the most likely suspect.

I have a similar story. A woman very dear to me died in a very suspicious manner while attending a party. I had no doubt her violent boyfriend of 15 years had finally killed her. I spent every waking moment trying to figure out how to prove it. Never wondering IF he did, only how I could prove it. When her death was finally investigated, another man that had attended the party broke under pressure and admitted to killing her because he had "loved" her for years but she would never have anything to with him. As far as disgusting Dale goes, all obvious signs point to him and Im pretty sure he is guilty of taking Michelle from her family but I do hope LE gets concrete proof so there will never be any doubt.

I was also wondering if I read that correctly. I haven't watched the show and I am surprised this threat from him wasnt pointed out before. He is so strange. All this stuff is being said about him and all he cares about is that everyone knows he can be seen in his costumes on facebook.

something I thought of: what if Dale was responsible for some other missing person's in the orlando area? Is there any possibility that this may not be the first time he was involved in a case like this.

I have a similar story. A woman very dear to me died in a very suspicious manner while attending a party. I had no doubt her violent boyfriend of 15 years had finally killed her. I spent every waking moment trying to figure out how to prove it. Never wondering IF he did, only how I could prove it. When her death was finally investigated, another man that had attended the party broke under pressure and admitted to killing her because he had "loved" her for years but she would never have anything to with him. As far as disgusting Dale goes, all obvious signs point to him and Im pretty sure he is guilty of taking Michelle from her family but I do hope LE gets concrete proof so there will never be any doubt.

something I thought of: what if Dale was responsible for some other missing person's in the orlando area? Is there any possibility that this may not be the first time he was involved in a case like this.

A friend of mine was murdered (as I have mentioned before) by a serial killer. He was stalking her. She was just eating her lunch. He stabbed her over 70 times. Bashed her skull into a wall. She tried to jump out of two windows. Wasn't successful. I met the author Patricia Cornwell, she mentioned that stabs feel like a "punch." Regardless, my friend was crazed, like a wild animal, trying to save herself. After he knocked her eye out, the theory was, he drug her into the bathroom, so she could see the ruination he had inflicted on her face in the mirror. So she would give up. The crime scene photos that I was allowed to see show that her blood drops were coming from a standing person. At some point, she gave up. He raped her. Either while she was dying or after death.

Something is NOT right with this case. Call it my gut instinct. But something is not right. I am looking at his family and wondering, why if DS Sr. was charged with distributing drugs...back in June 2010...why has he not been charged...? Why has he not had prison time? Yet?

A friend of mine was murdered (as I have mentioned before) by a serial killer. He was stalking her. She was just eating her lunch. He stabbed her over 70 times. Bashed her skull into a wall. She tried to jump out of two windows. Wasn't successful. I met the author Patricia Cornwell, she mentioned that stabs feel like a "punch." Regardless, my friend was crazed, like a wild animal, trying to save herself. After he knocked her eye out, the theory was, he drug her into the bathroom, so she could see the ruination he had inflicted on her face in the mirror. So she would give up. The crime scene photos that I was allowed to see show that her blood drops were coming from a standing person. At some point, she gave up. He raped her. Either while she was dying or after death.

Something is NOT right with this case. Call it my gut instinct. But something is not right. I am looking at his family and wondering, why if DS Sr. was charged with distributing drugs...back in June 2010...why has he not been charged...? Why has he not had prison time? Yet?

I am so sorry that your friend died that way! I am so sorry for your loss! What is her name? Is she one of the woman in the photo on your comments?

Well, it is possible and something to consider. When I read about the first wife(?) dieing while spending time with Dales friend, I couldnt help but wonder if Dale had the friend kill her.

I have tried to figure out why he wasn't charged in 2010. The only real reason I can come up with is that LE did not have enough to guarantee a conviction. Now they have another goal in addition, and that is to apply pressure. Or maybe they found something during the search that was within the scope of the warrant.

Other possibilities include, maybe he has been working with LE as an informant. I don't know.

I have a case I was assisting ATF, FDLE and other agencies with. We came up with insurmountable proof that should have had a multi year prison sentence, but lo and behold the guilty party was an informant. He just got probation, and now it is very difficult to find his record.

I'm very sorry to hear about what happened to your friend. I know how much my mom struggled with not knowing what had happened to her friend and then finding out the truth, but also feeling betrayed and relieved. I can't imagine what she would've felt if the reality had been that her friend was murdered.

I do agree with you that something is not adding up in this case. Nothing is unfolding in the way that I would've expected it to unfold. DS II going so silent is just strange. He is not a "quiet" guy.

Well, it is possible and something to consider. When I read about the first wife(?) dieing while spending time with Dales friend, I couldnt help but wonder if Dale had the friend kill her.

I think he told his friend to drug and rape her, and then it got out of control and escalated. imoo

It is definitely a possibility. Dale certainly has a group of friends around him. They showed up with him at court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998