Nancy Grace - 10/20/08 Monday

I donated to TES last week, and intend to again this week.
But what I wanted to mention from tonights NG show is; That man caller and Nancy had a great point and that is very much proof of how Casey is guilty of murdering Caylee and it didnt even phase her at all. She was out shopping and buying herself things and not Caylee, cause Caylee was gone for good, and Casey was celebrating by getting herself stuff.
I have 3 granddaughters that live farther away, and everytime I shop I think of them constantly, and pick up their favorite food, or candy, coloring books and lots of things for their visits.
So just more proof, Caylee was not kidnapped, Casey did it all, to live a self absorbed life.

Yes, you are correct and any mother on KC's jury knows this as well, a mother can not go to a store like Target and not purchase a little sumpin sumpin for their little darlings at home. My darlings are in their 20's and to this day if I see something one of them would like I get it. That is just being a Mother. The fact too that KC was shopping on stolen money, not really hers, had carte blanch so to speak, she could have bought Caylee anything that precious child desired...but KC didn't so much as get Caylee a piece of candy. That is what the jurors will see.

Yes, you are correct and any mother on KC's jury knows this as well, a mother can not go to a store like Target and not purchase a little sumpin sumpin for their little darlings at home. My darlings are in their 20's and to this day if I see something one of them would like I get it. That is just being a Mother. The fact too that KC was shopping on stolen money, not really hers, had carte blanch so to speak, she could have bought Caylee anything that precious child desired...but KC didn't so much as get Caylee a piece of candy. That is what the jurors will see.

I so AGREE~

They say Casey is a model prisoner. Since she's not bouncing off the walls insane, I don't see what else she can do except be good when sitting in a tiny room alone 23 hours per day.

Yeah really how BAD can one be really?

I hope so too....

This case has received so much publicity that I'm confident that LE is taking their time to ensure that there are not any screw-ups

BOLDED BY BOSTON

They know they're under the microscope. The defense will claim LE never looked anywhere else, (bulls eye defense) high profile case, political gain, etc. The Peterson case all over again.

I don't believe the prosecutor would have charged her with murder 1 if he didn't have the evidence to back it up. They just don't do that, especially with a case like this where everyone is watching. The same claims were made during the Peterson case about the DA.

All the money that will be spent, I think Casey needs to sit there until she understands what is wrong with her. If it takes a thousand years, so be it.

Here is part of it..search on youtube for the rest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaTIbWlgU0A

That's hilarious where she says they only have circumstantial evidence. Better do your homework better. Forensics, including dna is circumstantial. The only direct evidence is an eye witness or a confession. Attorneys always say circumstantial to make it sound less important. Look at how many confessions get thrown out and witnesses ripped to shreds. I'll take the circumstantial any day.

That's hilarious where she says they only have circumstantial evidence. Better do your homework better. Forensics, including dna is circumstantial. The only direct evidence is an eye witness or a confession. Attorneys always say circumstantial to make it sound less important. Look at how many confessions get thrown out and witnesses ripped to shreds. I'll take the circumstantial any day.

she has no idea how powerful circumstantial evidence is

circumstantial is devastating to most cases

:crazy:

The caller who asked if the stuff bought at Target (in July) could have been used to clean the car must not have remembered that the car was impounded on June 30.

Originally Posted by lawlady84
So no photos? Question for anyone good with evidentiary admission - if they can use her "good behavior" in jail as character evidence, can they introduce this evidence that she didn't even put up a picture of Caylee?

Either way another strike for JB- Put up pictures!! Fake being a good mother!
We know she had a photo of Caylee at JB's office prior to her arrest, too. Cindy left to go get it for them before the presser. No excuse such as she didn't have one available when she was arrested...because she did!

IMO, what a waste of $50.00. It would have been much better used if donated to TES!!
True. But I think it is great that she can now afford to get all hopped up on coke and chocolate so she can start climbing her plexiglass wall. :rolleyes:

I missed half of NG and forgot to record it. Booohissss! Good thing you guys were here covering it for me! Thanks!

what? 31 days? Please don't misunderstand me, I think she's guiltier than sin but in court common sense and grey areas don't count. I feel confident that LE must have enough to convict her but it would have to rest on more than the fact that KC was the only person with access to the car that had the decomp evidence in it. Don't you think?

Sorry, I logged off after my comment. I only meant to say that 31 days without the mother calling is powerful stuff. She didn't even call after 31 days -- CA did.

I think it's explosive and the jury will recognize it for what it is... Sorry if I seemed dismissive or cryptic. Didn't mean to.

I think NG and the media make it seem more on again and off again more than it really is. When he came the last time it was to check out the conditions. When he left he said he would be back in Nov. They are coming back Nov. 8.

And don't forget that TES is based near Houston, and they were hit hard by Hurricane Ike.

Thank God that little boy was found , hope Casey sees this and realizes if a kidnapping occurred how the police and others can help find them.
-------------
Oh I agree soooo much! I was so afraid for the innocent little boy.I am so happy too because they didn't harm him.Poor little guy had to be so scared.A lot of love will heal his fears in time.

what? 31 days? Please don't misunderstand me, I think she's guiltier than sin but in court common sense and grey areas don't count. I feel confident that LE must have enough to convict her but it would have to rest on more than the fact that KC was the only person with access to the car that had the decomp evidence in it. Don't you think?

GA had the other key and I have always said KC's best defense was the "GA did it defense." He was the last one to see her by his own words.

The caller who asked if the stuff bought at Target (in July) could have been used to clean the car must not have remembered that the car was impounded on June 30.

The question is though DID KC know it was impounded? She may not have.

So no photos? Question for anyone good with evidentiary admission - if they can use her "good behavior" in jail as character evidence, can they introduce this evidence that she didn't even put up a picture of Caylee?

Either way another strike for JB- Put up pictures!! Fake being a good mother!
Just curious as to how she would have gotten photos. The way she was picked up and all leads me to believe that perhaps she didn't even have a bag packed (?). She hasn't arranged for any visitors so they wouldn't have been able to bring them. Now that CA no doubt has heard about it perhaps she'll mail her some.

Sorry if this has been discussed.

We know she had a photo of Caylee at JB's office prior to her arrest, too. Cindy left to go get it for them before the presser. No excuse such as she didn't have one available when she was arrested...because she did!
I didn't know that 9reading backwards)...but perhaps it was left at the office. I thought Casey and Cindy were both in the car when they got the word that the arrest was going down.

I respect TM, but I'm beginning to wonder about the on/off again mindset. Anyone know?

I think part of this was a media fueled event, but I wonder if part of the problem is that Tim is so kind and he was worried about causing CA any more pain than she's already in.

After she blew off their appt. 2 days in a row, then told the press she'll never speak to him again; he got back in Caylee's wagon and he's going to bring her home.

Tim has a lot of his own money invested in this search (44k) & he was also involved in other searches - NG reported that LP is helping to raise money for TES to continue the search for Caylee

If he's working with volunteers, can I ask what costs so much?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back