Conrad Murray trial -Day nineteen.

Thanks for the tidbits.

What new software are they talking about? I'm confused.

A propofol software program concerning the amount found in blood and 2 urine samples.

Just dropped it on Walgren like a load of bricks without warning.

I promise I do NOT understand all of these late discoveries. I really really don't.:furious:

IMO

Thanks for the tidbits.

What new software are they talking about? I'm confused.

Let me see if I can find you more information, Peace.

I should have made it clearer.

I am so upset by the DT shenanigans.

IMO

Dr. White turns over a new software program to the state that he completed yesterday.

Thanx, oceanblueeyes.

I guess that program will tell us all once and for all how MJ really died and give us
legit reasons why CM did what he did and why he could not save MJ's life!!
(A little sarcasm here)

Sheesh, I hope he completed it and not his secretary. sarcasm rant.

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
More exc tidbits: software's creation was finalized at 11p yesterday by Dr. White; offers diagrams w/ urine levels in respect 2 blood levels

I no more believe White completed this at 11 pm last night.

This is another way to sandbag the state.

They didnt want Walgren to have a chance to confer with DS.

Snakes.

IMOO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the plan is to resume trial at 8:45 am tomorrow w/ direct examination of Dr. Paul White & once defense is done probably recess 4 weekend

OH man! I have an appointment scheduled with a doctor to see about having a colonoscopy. UGH!

Now that seems like the worst procedure in the world, to me!

I've prepped patients with the gallon of "juice' that must be taken the day before...
but that's as far as I've allowed myself to go.

But I had a complete physical 2 weeks ago and the doc there told me I MUST have one!

They put you out for it? That's good to hear!

I'm very pale, blonde, fair-skinned, & have no visible eyebrows practically...
so I feel like I have to wear eyeliner & mascara or I look like an albino.

Since I can't keep my eye make-up from running into my eyes and down my cheeks when I go
swimming, to the gym, during my line dancing classes & my 'dancing for the health of it' classes...
I was advised to get eyeliner & eyebrow tattoos. So I did! Plus, it gets up to 115 degrees here in AZ!!

As you can probably tell by now, I am not doing well nor happy with aging!
But I must say that the cosmetic procedures have helped me a lot in dealing with it!

I was the same way, peace, about my colonoscopy -- scared me to death because all I could think of was how horrible it would feel. Poppycock and horsefeathers! Truly. The procedure is easier than giving yourself a hot salt water gargle for a sore throat -- I HATE those dayam things, but I do feel better after the gargle. Ugh, I hate 'em. <shiver>

The standard of care, at least in Raleigh, NC, is they will always, always knock you out cold unless you ask them not to do it (idiocy, perhaps, or a touch of masochism??). And worse (IMO, at least), if you are not knocked out, you can watch the entire procedure on the telly -- yes, you can follow the yellow brick road, right on up that colon if you wanna. Ack. My next door neighbor has his that way (with a valium drip) every time. Freak.

There is a down side, however, and it's the prep. Here comes the tmi part: for me, the time spent in the loo is a breeze compared to the carp you have to drink. Yee-uck. But it doesn't hurt, it's just very salty and yucky. (My husband's instructions were to take a couple of whopping doses of laxative & chase it with gatorade -- nothing like as bad.) We had different gastro's; he got propofol & I got fentanyl and versed.

So you may not have to drink the salty stuff. Comparatively, the day of the procedure is a slam-dunk breeze. It's wham-bam up your bum & out in a jiff-jiff-jiffy. They're all so nice & wanting to reassure you. That day was just fine. A good day.

And like you, I'm one big recessive gene: blond straight hair, fair skin, blue eyes and blond eyelashes & eyebrows. I also would like tatoo'ed eyeliner & eyebrows, but I'm such a chicken, I never checked into it. Sounded too ouch-y to me.

Go for it girl -- you'll feel much better when the gastro gives you your good, healthy news. And it does need to be done, you know that....

===> Please excuse the lengthy O/T but this is a very important health matter & needed to be said, to all. <===

I was the same way, peace, about my colonoscopy -- scared me to death because all I could think of was how horrible it would feel. Poppycock and horsefeathers! Truly. The procedure is easier than giving yourself a hot salt water gargle for a sore throat -- I HATE those dayam things, but I do feel better after the gargle. Ugh, I hate 'em. <shiver>

The standard of care, at least in Raleigh, NC, is they will always, always knock you out cold unless you ask them not to do it (idiocy, perhaps, or a touch of masochism??). And worse (IMO, at least), if you are not knocked out, you can watch the entire procedure on the telly -- yes, you can follow the yellow brick road, right on up that colon if you wanna. Ack. My next door neighbor has his that way (with a valium drip) every time. Freak.

There is a down side, however, and it's the prep. Here comes the tmi part: for me, the time spent in the loo is a breeze compared to the carp you have to drink. Yee-uck. But it doesn't hurt, it's just very salty and yucky. (My husband's instructions were to take a couple of whopping doses of laxative & chase it with gatorade -- nothing like as bad.) We had different gastro's; he got propofol & I got fentanyl and versed.

So you may not have to drink the salty stuff. Comparatively, the day of the procedure is a slam-dunk breeze. It's wham-bam up your bum & out in a jiff-jiff-jiffy. They're all so nice & wanting to reassure you. That day was just fine. A good day.

And like you, I'm one big recessive gene: blond straight hair, fair skin, blue eyes and blond eyelashes & eyebrows. I also would like tatoo'ed eyeliner & eyebrows, but I'm such a chicken, I never checked into it. Sounded too ouch-y to me.

Go for it girl -- you'll feel much better when the gastro gives you your good, healthy news. And it does need to be done, you know that....

===> Please excuse the lengthy O/T but this is a very important health matter & needed to be said, to all. <===

Very very funny, borndem!!! :floorlaugh:

I love your descriptions & terminology!

I think you've relieved some of the stress for me! Thank you!!!

Re the tattoo'd eyeliner & eyebrows, it didn't hurt at all! There's numbing cream that's applied to the areas,
so I guess that takes away any pain. I had never gotten a tat before, so wasn't sure what to expect.

My mom (who had a low pain threshhold) had both done several years ago and so many of the older ladies where
I live have had them done... so I figured with their thin soft skin and them saying it didn't hurt, I could give it a try.

I love it so much and am so glad I did it. So good to have my eyeliner and eyebrows always there... even while swimming and sweating!!!

A propofol software program concerning the amount found in blood and 2 urine samples.

Just dropped it on Walgren like a load of bricks without warning.

I promise I do NOT understand all of these late discoveries. I really really don't.:furious:

IMO

I guess they think they will have to play dirty to win -- and, IMHO, as we all know, this ain't the first time.

And I don't like it that White's testimony for the DT will be the last they hear for the whole weekend. Mmmpppfff.

Talk about getting no sleep. Our poor DA hunkeroo... and he'll get it right, too. I hope he is planning a big vacay after this thing is done -- probably just in time for Christmas....

Yes, I'm a bit pzzzed myself ....:maddening:....
icon8.gif

Why thank you my friend.

As long as people keep guessing that I am way younger than I really am I ain't gonna worry about it.:great:

IMO

Yeah, Girrrrrrl -- fool 'em and drool 'em. Enjoy your sneaky self!!!
icon10.gif

Well, borndem...

Looks like everyone else has left.

Think we chased them away with our colonoscopy talk?

I just kinda keep this link open, while doing other RL stuff.

Speaking of addictions:
I don't dare go to another case/forum... I swore I'd lay off true crime for awhile after the CA Case.

Then it was Celina Cass, and now this one.

I need to start going to the gym again on a daily basis and attending the work-out dance classes that I've signed
up for (& haven't gone to) and quit sitting here for hours and days on end, while there's a case or trial going on!!!

Yeah, Girrrrrrl -- fool 'em and drool 'em. Enjoy your sneaky self!!!
icon10.gif

I just want to tell you Borndem..I just love your personality and the way you compose your post.

You make me laugh out loud when there is no one here but me and my poochies. Hubby is asleep and I better head that way myself.

I wouldnt want to miss a moment of White's "riveting" testimony ya know.:floorlaugh:

Goodnight everyone! Take care and I will 'see' you all tomorrow.:seeya:

More exc tidbits: software's creation was finalized at 11p yesterday by Dr. White; offers diagrams w/ urine levels in respect 2 blood levels

Well, well, well. I'm a retired programmer with a little true story:

I had written a little program to do something -- C.R.S. creeps in here (can't remember shizz) -- and my boss's boss was looking at the report it produced & said it just didn't look right. Well, I poked & prodded it, and it was in perfect health, and I told him so (very nicely, of course). And he said he still didn't like the figures on it...So, I was finally at my wits' & temper's end, and so I just asked him, "Well what do you want it to say?"

Programs are like statistics -- they can say it however you please...

Remember that tomorrow, sports fans...

Dr. Drew agrees with Dr. Waldman. And says CM should have contacted Dr. Klein.

Oh really? What are these guys all like former Senator Bill Frist, who thought it was A OK to diagnose Terri Schiavo via a doctored videotape? None of these clowns should be making diagnoses of a patient without examining said patient.

Well, well, well. I'm a retired programmer with a little true story:

I had written a little program to do something -- C.R.S. creeps in here (can't remember shizz) -- and my boss's boss was looking at the report it produced & said it just didn't look right. Well, I poked & prodded it, and it was in perfect health, and I told him so (very nicely, of course). And he said he still didn't like the figures on it...So, I was finally at my wits' & temper's end, and so I just asked him, "Well what do you want it to say?"

Programs are like statistics -- they can say it however you please...

Remember that tomorrow, sports fans...

Thanks for that story.

I will remember that tomorrow!

Private office doctors, when they're being sued or need to go to court to testify, can change
their progress notes & documentation in their patients' charts to whatever they want it to say, also!!!

The doctor could just take out the page he doesn't want anyone to see and write a new one,
dating it the same as the one he threw out!

But it's not always a safe thing to do, as the lab reports and ARs won't lie or CYA for him.

Hospital charts are not as easy to change, because all of the staff write their progress notes right
after each other, so that they're in chronological order.

I missed you.

Oh my goodness Outofstate, please don't ever rely on the nightly THs to update you on the day's testimony. By the time they get through twisting, omitting and embellishing it..........it becomes unrecognizable.

Well I have heard that Dr. Klein does masterful work and if I wanted botox or whatever, I would certainly go to him if I could afford him.

But I am very comfortable with how I look now so I guess I wont be considering that anytime soon. lol

IMO

How sweet!

I would give my eye teeth to have seen Walgren cross Waldman!

Dr. Klein was Liz Taylor's dermatologist also, IIRC. I guess he is the "go to" guy in Hollywood.

My dermatologist uses the botox sparingly; I can still raise my eyebrows, lol. But the nasty deep wrinkle that used to crease my forehead is no longer visible. It's just a bit of maintenance work that makes me feel better. And, it really doesn't hurt much. If it did, I'd be once and done!

I should be around tomorrow. I need a dose of Walgren before the weekend!

I just want to tell you Borndem..I just love your personality and the way you compose your post.

You make me laugh out loud when there is no one here but me and my poochies. Hubby is asleep and I better head that way myself.

I wouldnt want to miss a moment of White's "riveting" testimony ya know.:floorlaugh:

Goodnight everyone! Take care and I will 'see' you all tomorrow.:seeya:
Well, as long as you're one of the main brains of the joint, I'll try to be the comic relief from time to time.

Thanks for the remarks -- made me feel goooood!

Yes, for us folks here in the Far East, we need our beauty sleep, and oh, so much more (speakin' for myself & my recessive genes...)

We have just got to get the jurors thinking about why they are here. And most juries are very proud of themselves -- they know that they're the only ones besides the principals who get to hear & see everything first-hand. And they're often a little pride-ful about it, and that's good, I think. They ARE the ones! And we do need to end this thing so they won't start to resent the responsibility they have been given.

Let's just assume they are at least as smart as we are, and are not to be fooled or led astray... Please make it so!

Night, night blueeyes. Yep, see ya tomorrow, girrrrlfriends! (((hugs)))

Oh really? What are these guys all like former Senator Bill Frist, who thought it was A OK to diagnose Terri Schiavo via a doctored videotape? None of these clowns should be making diagnoses of a patient without examining said patient.

Oh, puh-leeeeze - Frist?? Ack. Scary, too. IMO. <shiver and shake>

I agree, big-time o/o/state, big-time.

ETA: O/T Now I'll be up all night....the Cards just tied the game in the bottom of the 9th. Fooey. Dayammit. My son played ball with Josh Hamilton of the Rangers from Little League through H.S. Varsity. Same teams for 10 years. Super guy, true five-skill player with size 19 feet!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back