John Ramsey ReMarries!

Geez...that's how so out of the loop I am with this. I thought he was "dating" Natalee's Holloway's mom. :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Las-Vegas-fashion-designer.html#ixzz1TLNYwgxc

Right on,
A fresh start for JR, new wife, new book,

Preorder At Amazon: "The other Side of Suffering: The Father of JonBenet Ramsey Tells the Story of His Journey from Grief to Grace ": [ame="http://www.amazon.ca/Other-Side-Suffering-JonBenet-Journey/dp/0892963859/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1311869629&sr=1-1"]The Other Side of Suffering: The Father of JonBenet Ramsey Tells the Story of His Journey from Grief to Grace: Amazon.ca: John Ramsey, Marie Chapian: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://img.amazon.ca/images/I/51CrBAIEcLL.@@AMEPARAM@@51CrBAIEcLL[/ame]

nypost JonBenet dad weds:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/jonbenet_dad_weds_1e02h4C5Mh2vJCDrrbvbWI

The twice-married Ramsey met Rousseaux, a twice-divorced, twice-bankrupt Las Vegas designer, at a pal's wedding in Denver two years ago.

Their wedding was a charmed turn of luck for Rousseaux, who five years ago had just $100 to her name and was $230,000 in debt, according to her 2005 bankruptcy filing.

In an earlier, 2003 bankruptcy filing, she and then-husband Bobby Joe Mays said they had just $38 in the bank.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Las-Vegas-fashion-designer.html#ixzz1TLNYwgxc

Right on,
A fresh start for JR, new wife, new book,

Preorder At Amazon: "The other Side of Suffering: The Father of JonBenet Ramsey Tells the Story of His Journey from Grief to Grace ": The Other Side of Suffering: The Father of JonBenet Ramsey Tells the Story of His Journey from Grief to Grace: Amazon.ca: John Ramsey, Marie Chapian: Books

nypost JonBenet dad weds:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/jonbenet_dad_weds_1e02h4C5Mh2vJCDrrbvbWI

The twice-married Ramsey met Rousseaux, a twice-divorced, twice-bankrupt Las Vegas designer, at a pal's wedding in Denver two years ago.

Their wedding was a charmed turn of luck for Rousseaux, who five years ago had just $100 to her name and was $230,000 in debt, according to her 2005 bankruptcy filing.

In an earlier, 2003 bankruptcy filing, she and then-husband Bobby Joe Mays said they had just $38 in the bank.

Tadpole12,
There is that magic word. Bankruptcy. Two divorces too. Well, anyone care to offer odds on how long this one will last?

I doubt I could ever read his book. Wish he would write one about what really happened that night, he can never ever erase that from his past.

That's the first thing I thought of too, when I saw the photo. A grown-up JonBenet, complete with the Las Vegas Showgirl outfits. A "legal-age" JB.
The article has the usual misconceptions (i.e. lies). TWO people entered the wineceller and "found" JB, not three. JR made a beeline for the WC, and did not look in a bathroom or any other room first. It was Officer French who looked in other areas (and NOT the wineceller- the first fatal error of the investigation). And even "Miss Miscarriage of Justice" ML backpeddled about the DNA not necessarily being the "killer's".

You are soooo right! This woman could be the grown up Jon Benet.

I have some thoughts on Patsy's father - who would be the best of you experts to ask on this?

You could make a new topic about Patsy's father, Donald Paugh. Many of us have opinions/questions/comments about him.

I doubt I could ever read his book. Wish he would write one about what really happened that night, he can never ever erase that from his past.

One thing I never understood was why Patsy and John wrote DOI. I don't doubt they loved Jonbenet, but as someone who believes they were involved with her murder, I can't understand why they'd insult her death even more by writing a book about their 'innocence'.

Thanks RR!

Mrs. Ramsey is a very pretty lady. Quite frankly, she reminds me of a grown up Jon Benet, MOO. And her career choice also caught my eye because of the photos of Jon Benet in her showgirl costume. I honestly am not being snarky here, just making an observation. :/

Hey, matilda. Yeah, that's exactly what my brother and I thought when we first found out about this!

A grown-up version of JB who designs showgirl costumes. I think that's WHY he was attracted to her in the first place, if you smell what I'm cooking!

I firmly believe the Ramseys were innocent so I am happy for John and Jan and I hope that their marriage lasts and they find happiness. I have often wondered how John has been able to keep going in life after burying three women from his family, all died so young and tragically. I hope Burke gets along with Jan - his new step-mom. All the best for the whole family.

I wonder what questions the new Mrs. Ramsey asked of her husband, prior to their marriage vows?

Hmmm, maybe John talks in his sleep. One can hope anyway.

As for her looking like a grown up JonBenet...:sick:

I wonder what questions the new Mrs. Ramsey asked of her husband, prior to their marriage vows?

SunnieRN,
Did you do it? LOL ...

Lets face it, there had to be some serious discussion. The new Mrs Ramsey does not strike me as a media savvy person. So John would have to have a few words about the JonBenet issue.

We will all hear about it one day. She will write a book, or arrange an interview linked to some new JonBenet information. I'll bet a cent to a dollar that Ramsey insiders are feeling less secure with the new Mrs Ramsey around. Will Burke be making regular paternal visits, will he be next to marry, or was his formative experiences too traumatic?

mmm, well this is the man that disapproved of Las Vegas, remember JonBenet's appearance there? Costume designer, really does she take beauty pageant orders?

John may be totally innocent, and his only crime the cover up. An extended family member may be responsible for the chronic abuse and BDI might cover the acute abuse.

Geez...that's how so out of the loop I am with this. I thought he was "dating" Natalee's Holloway's mom. :eek:

Right there with ya!

What goes around comes around. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey!

Im happy for John..I hope it all works out and he has some peace and happiness now.

SunnieRN,

Did you do it? LOL ...

Lets face it, there had to be some serious discussion. The new Mrs Ramsey does not strike me as a media savvy person. So John would have to have a few words about the JonBenet issue.

We will all hear about it one day. She will write a book, or arrange an interview linked to some new JonBenet information. I'll bet a cent to a dollar that Ramsey insiders are feeling less secure with the new Mrs Ramsey around. Will Burke be making regular paternal visits, will he be next to marry, or was his formative experiences too traumatic?

mmm, well this is the man that disapproved of Las Vegas, remember JonBenet's appearance there? Costume designer, really does she take beauty pageant orders?

John may be totally innocent, and his only crime the cover up. An extended family member may be responsible for the chronic abuse and BDI might cover the acute abuse.

We will all hear about it one day. She will write a book, or arrange an interview linked to some new JonBenet information. I'll bet a cent to a dollar that Ramsey insiders are feeling less secure with the new Mrs Ramsey around. - UKGuy

I had entertained that possibility, but then thought that their prenup would include a confidentiality agreement.
Success rates for third marriages don't encourage optimism:

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=363986

73 percent of third marriages end in divorce.
http://enrichmentjournal.ag.org/200003/030_too_large.cfm

We will all hear about it one day. She will write a book, or arrange an interview linked to some new JonBenet information. I'll bet a cent to a dollar that Ramsey insiders are feeling less secure with the new Mrs Ramsey around. - UKGuy

I had entertained that possibility, but then thought that their prenup would include a confidentiality agreement.
Success rates for third marriages don't encourage optimism:

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=363986

73 percent of third marriages end in divorce.
http://enrichmentjournal.ag.org/200003/030_too_large.cfm

Tadpole12,
You probably right about the prenup's. The R's know a thing or two regarding the use of attorney's etc.

But I reckon unless John has excellent health, things will take its natural course, and the new Ms Ramsey may elect to wait out, rather than become involved in divorce proceedings.

Its the baby issue that I reckon is of tabloid interest. Has John remarried to replace JonBenet? This is how the tabs will splash it. I'll bet the National Enquirer is all over the story looking for leads?

Wow....he still has it in him to get a glitzy, younger woman. The two marriages and bankruptcies would make me nervous....but I'm sure with his connections he can only help her career. I hope the rest of his life is happy and peaceful. I always thought the Charlevoix connection with the Loeb's was interesting, and there were some strange incidences that occurred there prior to the murder of JBR. Like the suitcase and cowboy boots seen in JBR's room in the fall by the housekeeper. Most of the defense strategy was done in Charlevoix, because Mr. Loeb was in ill health. I forget now the name of the attorney from Chicago that defended them.

Hi all, first post here. After lurking all of the JBR forums for a year or two, reading ST's book, and spending hundreds (if not thousands) of hours searching for the truth in this case, I felt I had to make an account and voice my various opinions; I see there are a lot of people with a lot of time invested into this case. I was born on Christmas, and was 10 y/o when JBR was murdered. I was interested in the case back then, but only started searching the internet about the case in these past two years

A little background--I'm a 24 y/o male from Southern New Jersey; I attend Rutgers University in Camden in the pursuit of a Poli Sci degree (which will hopefully earn me a spot in a Law School somewhere hehe).

Now, onto the topic. If I were a hot young woman, I would have infiltrated John Ramsey's life in an arbitrary manner (i.e. Grocery Store, etc), made friends, made him smitten, and then injected truth serum. True story.

I hope to provide food for though and actively participate in discussions throughout this forum--I just didn't know where to make my first post. ;-)

A few things:

Does anyone remember the Ramsey obsession with " French type" names? i.e. JonBenet.. Now we have Jan Rousseaux.

Totally agree that SHE looks like a mature version of JBR..Nothing at all like Patsy, at least not in the face, and not while sitting down as she is.

Kind of obvious to me that she married him for his money. She was destitute.

While I never have thought he was the killer, I do believe he has knowledge, much knowledge, which LE does not have. His money has protected him all these years and will at least to the grave. Just like it did Patsy.

I thought the obsession with french names was just Patsy's? Remember Jacques? John probably just went along with "JonBenet" because it was a variation of his name, and he liked it being passed down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back