State v Bradley Cooper 3-21-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really painful - bringing home the dates of July 5th saying goodbye - and then less than one week later - she's dead.

I think Cummings is doing a great job with Mrs. Rentz. Seems to be gentle and kind in his questioning. He sounds like Dr. Phil - his voice.

My God - she wanted to go with them. I can't imagine the pain of these parents.

Why is this odd? There were obviously things in the way in the garage on the 12th. So if he parked in there, he then moved them back after getting done. But why wouldn't he have cluttered it up more? Now after the body is found, he cleared everything and parked in the garage to avoid having to walk out of his house to his car due to the media coverage and people camping out in front of his house. We already knew he parked in the garage at some point because their were pictures of it.

He wanted to avoid media coverage and people by parking his car in the garage but yet he did not want LE to interview him away from all those media types and people ? He would consent to interviews at his house so the media and people could see LE coming and going but he didn't want anyone to see him or his car ? Makes zero sense, not buying this.

He wanted to avoid media coverage and people by parking his car in the garage but yet he did not want LE to interview him away from all those media types and people ? He would consent to interviews at his house so the media and people could see LE coming and going but he didn't want anyone to see him or his car ? Makes zero sense, not buying this.

They were coming and going at his house anyways.

She looked under his cap into his eyes and knew that he had killed her daughter.

Why does BC show NO emotion? Can't he even fake it?

She looked into his eyes <had to look UNDER his cap> and knew Brad had murdered her daughter. This is breaking my heart. :(

What in the heck is the court reporter holding up to her mouth?

Why does BC show NO emotion? Can't he even fake it?

Ya cant show emotion IF ya dont have a soul :banghead:..He sounds like he was a real aloof person way back .before even having children...I have to say, Nancy must have felt very isolated living with a person like that :sick:

She looked into his eyes <had to look UNDER his cap> and knew Brad had murdered her daughter. This is breaking my heart. :(

I expected the defense to jump up with a loud objection. So happy they didn't. They are being respectful of this witness, thankfully.

UGHHHHH ...what did the defendant say to Nancy's mom in the kitchen during her depo? My feed decided to hang right when she said "everything JA, HP, DD has said is ____________"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member