George and Cindy board a plane for Texas and TMZ swim with dolphin pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are meeting with Casey they would need their lawyer. It is all about the money now.

Just them walking up to each other would be a video that would sell. Then you have all intertwined rights to names, items, possible book, money deals that could come up.

Every interaction with each other will probably need a lawyer.

:rocker:

RBBM: Good point ! The Anthony's may be "negotiating" something if they have Lippman tagging along with them ...

:waitasec:

BBM: I wonder if this "part of the plan" -- a "continuation" of the "farce" by CFCA, the A's, and the DT ? MOO ... I believe the A's and CFCA have been in contact the past 3 years THROUGH the DT ... Everything we saw from Day 31 through the Trial was a "farce" ...

MOO MOO MOO

Well if the A's are here in Phoenix, today its a nice 105 degrees with 30% humidity. There are many spa's & resorts but people do not vacation here in Phoenix in the summertime.

And Prescott is 1 & 1/2 hour drive away.

Well if the A's are here in Phoenix, today its a nice 105 degrees with 30% humidity. There are many spa's & resorts but people do not vacation here in Phoenix in the summertime.

Thanks. I was just coming back to say that I'd looked that up on the map and it was right near by. I also found the article that said something about her possibly going to Prescott when she was released. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20511179,00.html

I have a feeling that is where she's been and her parents are headed there to see her.... lawyer in tow to protect all those lovely dollars they all hope to make. Makes me :sick:

The weather in Phoenix is close to Florida weather, however, we have higher humidity! :) They won't notice the difference.

I suppose in an abstract sense, you are correct in your implication of my not knowing what I would do in a similar situation. However, as surely as I know the sun will come up tomorrow morning, there are certain things that I do know I could never do.

I KNOW I could never sell pictures of a part of my soul for anything as meaningless as money.

I KNOW that, on the very night her remains were found, I would never be able to take a limo ride for a freebie crab puff meal instead of rushing to see, for myself, if my worst fears were indeed true.

I KNOW I would never be able to allow her precious remains to lie in a cardboard box at a funeral home for months, for ANY reason.

I KNOW I would never allow any person on the planet earth to desecrate her memory by SAWING her skull into pieces.

I KNOW I would never be able to tell multiple lies on a witness stand in favor of the person accused of her murder, even if that person were my own flesh and blood.

While I may not know what I would do, rest assured, these things I know I could NEVER do.

I know I could never do any of those things either and I bet nobody else here could.

When I went to the Grand Canyon, we flew into Phoenix and drove up to Flagstaff.
On the way back we stopped in Sedona. It didn't seem that long a drive - but then, I wasn't driving.

I'm looking at the WFTV article, and it makes no mention of their lawyer or flying first class, unless there's another WFTV article I can't find?

Hiya Chilly. I don't have a link for you but it was reported on WFTV news at 6:00 that they boarded in 1st class to Houston and later flew on to Phoenix. Maybe they will update their site later on. In the meantime, check the last paragraph of this: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

What exactly about the pics leads you to believe they are photoshopped?

Jmo, but the pics look photoshopped to me. I thought that the minute I saw them, but I'm even more convinced now that I see them again.

Hiya Chilly. I don't have a link for you but it was reported on WFTV news at 6:00 that they boarded in 1st class to Houston and later flew on to Phoenix. Maybe they will update their site later on. In the meantime, check the last paragraph of this: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

I saw where the Sentinel said they got the info from WFTV, what I couldn't find was where WFTV reported it. Thank you for letting me know that it was a TV report, not yet online. I can't understand why anyone would bother taking cell phone photos of people on an airplane and then notifying the news. So what if they're on a plane, they're allowed.

I saw where the Sentinel said they got the info from WFTV, what I couldn't find was where WFTV reported it. Thank you for letting me know that it was a TV report, not yet online. I can't understand why anyone would bother taking cell phone photos of people on an airplane and then notifying the news. So what if they're on a plane, they're allowed.

I hear ya. I wouldn't want a picture of an accused child molester on my phone.

Perhaps as the parents of the most hated woman in America, and not very well liked themselves, they fear for their lives and are worried they may be attacked. Who would make a better witness for them if they were attacked and sued some one than their own attorney.

Why would they bring their attorney? OY!

Yes, that poor dolphin look miserable. :banghead:

They lose many dolphins in aquariums and places like that. At our aquarium in Baltimore they figured out after losing lots of dolphins that the sonar pinging off walls and music etc. was driving them crazy. The most recent calf we had born died not long after it's birth. Dolphins even commit suicide.

Dolphins belong swimming the oceans miles every day with their families. :twocents:

I'm surprised you see the dolphin looks miserable, many people think dolphins are happy because they look like they are smiling...

I don't find having common decency the same as being a bleeding heart.

JMO
I personally don't feel the words common decency and George and Cindy Anthony belong in the same sentence when I recall the way they treated so many who were trying to help them.

I don't see one iota of decency in taking an oath to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and then turning around and lying your arse off decent.

Not to mention the way they treated Tim Miller, nor the way they bad mouthed him afterwards - decent? Nope, don't think so.

I guess you get what you give. IMO.

Didn't the private plane of Todd Macaluso land at one point in Arizona?

I suppose in an abstract sense, you are correct in your implication of my not knowing what I would do in a similar situation. However, as surely as I know the sun will come up tomorrow morning, there are certain things that I do know I could never do.

I KNOW I could never sell pictures of a part of my soul for anything as meaningless as money.

I KNOW that, on the very night her remains were found, I would never be able to take a limo ride for a freebie crab puff meal instead of rushing to see, for myself, if my worst fears were indeed true.

I KNOW I would never be able to allow her precious remains to lie in a cardboard box at a funeral home for months, for ANY reason.

I KNOW I would never allow any person on the planet earth to desecrate her memory by SAWING her skull into pieces.

I KNOW I would never be able to tell multiple lies on a witness stand in favor of the person accused of her murder, even if that person were my own flesh and blood.

While I may not know what I would do, rest assured, these things I know I could NEVER do.

So powerful and so sooo accurate! Thanks is NOT enough for this post. Post of the year!!!!

SNARK Rudness toward other posters, cryptic remarks...... KNOCK IT OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member