VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

How long do you think that took them to determine that after he got off the plane? Five minutes?

I bet it wasn't much more.

lol not even five minutes more like one sec :crazy:

Mel came last right to the house to stay??

it just dawned on me that maybe sam called the cops to check out the basement sound as a sort of experiment. cause, if this is true that the cops could only enter the basement away from where the bodies were at, then no smell could be detected. just a thought,,, i could be way off in my thinking too....

Risky experiment.

Well that's my point. He gets there and almost right away it is clear that he's not going to get any. The girls are avoiding him. Mom maybe feels sorry for him and wants them to be nice...

And his dad was right and he shouldn't have gone to Virginia. Sam's Dad may have his shortcomings I guess, idk, but he sure called this one right.

Good question, was Mel there before Sam or did Emma have a few days with Sam alone before Mel arrived. If he did it may have fallen apart once Mel arrived on the scene and Emma started giving her all the attention. Thats how it usually works with teenage girls and Emma and Mel were close but didnt get to see eachother often so I can imagine once Mel was on the scene it was all Mel and Emma and Sam didnt fit in at all.

Excellent points. I really do not know how Sam's and Emma's etc myspace pages all poofed after the murders I sort of just assumed maybe myspace got word of the situation and removed the sites but why would they do that chances are they wouldnt even know. So it is a good question, who took down Emma's stuff since she is now dead and all of her family also? I suppose Sam's sister took his stuff down.

or the LE, after they received the search warrants or before the warrants were issued?

or the LE, after they received the search warrants or before the warrants were issued?

Well their myspace pages were gone within like a day or two after the news broke of the murders. No idea who shut them down.

I used to be a member of vampirefreaks way way back in there start up days ,It was only a chat room app on a server from multicity. I remember when they first started the forum . I think I even may be a member there now but havent tried to sign in to see.
Not everyone who goes there is a evil and sick really ,At first it was a bunch of people showing off various artwork . I met alot of fun people there and wouldnt judge the whole forum to be sick people. The owner of the forum has put alot of time into it. I was not nor have i ever been a horrorcore fan, emo or gothic.
Some people would say people who read about crime everyday are bound to commit one. We read about murder cases and serial killers and stuff sometimes i wish i had never read.I can tell people I am talking to which serial killer they are talking about after "that guy who" .Does that mean I am bound to serial kill?
Are any of us here? If someone did would the whole forum be labeled? I know it is hard not to judge but just because the girl was a member there does mean she still cant think this crime is sick and wonder what the h@!!l is wrong with people. JMO

That's true and I hear ya. It just seemed so ironic coming from site that perpetuates the dark side of life. I imagine them all wishing and pretending they were vampires or something, buying into the fantasies created by Ann Rice and the new Twilight series etc.

How can I distinguish that from what we do here? Dunno. I know I'm here because murder and child abuse and abduction insults my value of life. I don't like to see these things happen and it's so bizarre that a human can do these things to other humans that I have to find out why and know that someone is paying the price for the evil deeds they do. I'm also intensly interested in the legal process from start to finish. I would love nothing more than to be the one to send them away for the DP or for life.

Life should be a cherished wonderful thing that is not taken away. I may be here, but in my normal world I don't dress in a dark way, my ipod has as much KC and The Sunshine Band as Clapton and it's just a different way of living that isn't 90% really effed up like most of these people who are into some heavy dark stuff. Then again, I haven't been molested, abused, addicted etc. so perhaps I have no "need" for it. ???????? I WISH these depressed people could see that life is never so bad as they perceive and that they DO have control over their happiness. I'm sad that so many people don't get that and them delving into Vampirism and Horrorcore isn't exactly the same thing as Tony Robbins k? I get that we all have a dark side, but those who feed theirs, to me, my opinion only, those people are a drain on us all.

l_a79291cef9d64c7ea1181e032c5452cc.jpg

Manson as Jesus Christ Image

l_f8d6e0e2105f44d99205b060eb33cf3e.jpg

Promo for PiXy Interview

l_6df04c8d691a46e2b3b8222efff53522.jpg

Razakel promo with the Zia quaternary sun symbol

l_6847293e5ec1946fd1dd3b343a764d02.jpg

Note Razakel's "Dead Girl" tattoos

l_5c742742f8ab04724ed4d447755d6230.png

Wicked "*****" of the southwest, play on "wicked witch", demonic form in this image could be a reference to Pazuzu because of SW mention but hard to say.

l_3147f9761a4d4a4ca2722322b4524980.jpg

Wondering whether Sam's notebook was one of these

Sharpies - there is sumpin up with the sharpies.

How many pens or other instruments of writ do you have in your abode right now? Hmm?

1 Sharpie from bedroom
1 pink sharpie below bedroom window (inside or out not sure)

Posters I count at least 12 posters taken from Emma's room, could be more
2 SKR
posters x4
posters x5
posters from closet door (no qty mentioned)

Has to be splatter - better even than on a wall, you bring it to the lab and you bring it into court - you don't have to just use photos.

Wet Hair this one is freaking me a little. The supposed chunk of hair that the maggots were collected from that was located in the den is described as "wet" hair. Really? How many days later from when the body it was attached to was killed? Why is it wet? Does decaying matter not dry? Sorry that's so graphic.

gee i kinda want one of the notebooks. green please.

Sharpies - there is sumpin up with the sharpies.

How many pens or other instruments of writ do you have in your abode right now? Hmm?

1 Sharpie from bedroom
1 pink sharpie below bedroom window (inside or out not sure)

Posters I count at least 12 posters taken from Emma's room, could be more
2 SKR
posters x4
posters x5
posters from closet door (no qty mentioned)

Has to be splatter - better even than on a wall, you bring it to the lab and you bring it into court - you don't have to just use photos.

Wet Hair this one is freaking me a little. The supposed chunk of hair that the maggots were collected from that was located in the den is described as "wet" hair. Really? How many days later from when the body it was attached to was killed? Why is it wet? Does decaying matter not dry? Sorry that's so graphic.

Blood clots so if it was still wet probably some non-blood cranial substance such as cerebrospinal fluid or grey matter.

Or maybe just water.

Sorry I'm obsessing over the search warrants.

There are a few pages missing - we have items 1-20, 43-64 and 65-98. Missing are 21 - 43.

The items from Marks car start at 201.

Item 223 is: spiral notebook with various writing and red stains (SKR notebook?)
Item 224 is: red material with hair taken from item 223

I thought the household list seemed thin for a quadruple murder. Maybe they didn't release stuff having to do with...bodies or parts of?

Hey Heroine, Peacegurl - and other local favs. Someone should go to that Rimer thing. Wagging tongues will be there. We need reporters on the scene!

...I keep thinking if the "breezeway" indeed was the "den",there was a lot of evidence taken from there and from under a chair there....maybe there was a desk and pc there?,,,maybe sam was indeed in the living room on the couch and emma's mom was using the pc in the den...maybe mel and emma were having a great time in her room and maybe emma forgot her phone in the livng room/kitchen area and sam found it...already enraged it pushed him over the edge,he killed the mom on his way to emma's room and later moved her there....?

That's true and I hear ya. It just seemed so ironic coming from site that perpetuates the dark side of life. I imagine them all wishing and pretending they were vampires or something, buying into the fantasies created by Ann Rice and the new Twilight series etc.

How can I distinguish that from what we do here? Dunno. I know I'm here because murder and child abuse and abduction insults my value of life. I don't like to see these things happen and it's so bizarre that a human can do these things to other humans that I have to find out why and know that someone is paying the price for the evil deeds they do. I'm also intensly interested in the legal process from start to finish. I would love nothing more than to be the one to send them away for the DP or for life.

Life should be a cherished wonderful thing that is not taken away. I may be here, but in my normal world I don't dress in a dark way, my ipod has as much KC and The Sunshine Band as Clapton and it's just a different way of living that isn't 90% really effed up like most of these people who are into some heavy dark stuff. Then again, I haven't been molested, abused, addicted etc. so perhaps I have no "need" for it. ???????? I WISH these depressed people could see that life is never so bad as they perceive and that they DO have control over their happiness. I'm sad that so many people don't get that and them delving into Vampirism and Horrorcore isn't exactly the same thing as Tony Robbins k? I get that we all have a dark side, but those who feed theirs, to me, my opinion only, those people are a drain on us all.
....I'm glad ziggy that you havn't been through any horror in your life it seems but a lot of us have....a family member that I loved very much killed himself when I was 10,I was raped by a married u.s. army sergeant when I was 13...and after that I found comfort in metal,in accepting "dark" stuff as part of life,I don't want to be a rain on anyone's parade but I'm in this because I also just like you believe we are in control of our own happiness and we have to control our emotions and rage and never let it out on others...but i think it's important to find out what is going on in people's head's that commit this stuff so it can be prevented,and it needs to start early,I'm not that smart and i don't have all that education a lot of you guys have and everything i post just comes from my heart even though it's a dark place at times...people just need to learn to be strong and deal with it...and if "dark" stuff helps,so be it...I love Marilyn Manson,btw,thanks danger for posting that video.....and i don't think it's fair for people to post how sorry they feel for the boy that was at that festival because they don't know what kind of experience he had there....if his parents love him it could have been positive,he could have had the time of his life....

EVERYTHING I have seen from Rimer is just very basic stuff, he doesnt really get in to anything of importance at all. There is no way I would refer to him as an expert on the occult. I have been involved in occult sciences my entire life re:Steiner, and I am nowhere near an expert, a student yes but no expert, yet I have forgotten more than Rimer knows from what I have seen of him. I think he went and bought "The Encyclopedia of Symbolism" read it and called himself an expert.

....I'm glad ziggy that you havn't been through any horror in your life it seems but a lot of us have....a family member that I loved very much killed himself when I was 10,I was raped by a married u.s. army sergeant when I was 13...and after that I found comfort in metal,in accepting "dark" stuff as part of life,I don't want to be a rain on anyone's parade but I'm in this because I also just like you believe we are in control of our own happiness and we have to control our emotions and rage and never let it out on others...but i think it's important to find out what is going on in people's head's that commit this stuff so it can be prevented,and it needs to start early,I'm not that smart and i don't have all that education a lot of you guys have and everything i post just comes from my heart even though it's a dark place at times...people just need to learn to be strong and deal with it...and if "dark" stuff helps,so be it...I love Marilyn Manson,btw,thanks danger for posting that video.....and i don't think it's fair for people to post how sorry they feel for the boy that was at that festival because they don't know what kind of experience he had there....if his parents love him it could have been positive,he could have had the time of his life....

Hey for sure, don't put yourself down, we are all smart in different ways. I have to count on my fingers to add, for real. Can't do it my head. The calculator is my favorite invention. You do speak from your heart and I love that - and you aren't afraid to express yourself and that's good.

Hugs to you for the stuff you've been through. I too think we need to get into people's heads. I just have the hardest time trying to understand how immersing one's self in dark stuff makes one feel better. We all know that life is full of horrible things - I see it every day on here. I DON'T GO TO CHICK FLICKS...why??? Because they are full of sad, freaking tragic crap that I've dealt with in my life - sorrow, and so I already know first hand about how that feels and I never want to go see someone else go through it in a movie. I guess that's why embracing what is horrible makes you feel better about the horrible boggles my mind. I don't embrace sorrowful things because I don't want to have depressing thoughts. Life is fricking hard enough - I'm staying on the light side and wish I could rid the world of evil but I'm just me, darn it. I try.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back