Max's Search Warrants Released!!!! Discuss Max's Death here #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the information MyBelle and Quester.

So if Max could have been revived in less than 5 minutes he perhaps could have lived?

Is a spinal cord contusion always fatal?

I see where Reeves had two shattered vertebrae.

IMO

Spinal cord contusions are almost always NOT fatal. I posted a link on thread one that contained a video of a doctor explaining that. They can be fatal in cases of extreme speed, like a race car driver.

He hasn't openly disagreed with the AR but I wouldn't expect him to because it does support his diagnosis. If he disagrees with the ME's conclusion as to manner of death, I would think he may do that privately with Max's parents.

An insider posted here days ago that Max's mother still thinks he was suffocated. This was before the AR was released.

JMO

Ok.

But there is nothing concrete that tells us what the opinion of this doctor is at this point in time, correct? (not trying to be argumentative, just trying to make sure I haven't missed something)

Perhaps you can explain that to my cousin who lived on a respirator for a mo before he died after falling off the back of a horse, who was standing still!

I'm sorry for your loss. Don't you see that the difference between your cousin and Max is that your cousin fell backwards while Max was reported to have fallen forwards?

No, I made the reference to the origin of the abrasions and until there is once minuscule amount pointing to them coming from anywhere else then my belief is firmly standing that abrasions would come from a violent fall with body parts scraping against interior stucco walls.. It's my opinion and I strongly believe it's the case.. I have no need nor motive to sway anyone away from what they believe.. Anyone can believe all they'd like that something else occurred to Max it doesn't bother me in the least nor does it change my belief.

If Max went over the banister railing falling into the chandelier and then landing down below on the first level how could he strike the stucco wall especially if he went over head first?

Arent all those things away from the walls?

IMO

I am trying to catch up here, so forgive me if this has been covered, but do we know for certain that the doctor who initially suspected smothering continues to hold that belief? Has he openly disagreed with the AR?

Thanks

We don't have a clue as to what the doctor believes today. Frankly I don't think it makes a difference because Max had severe spinal cord damage which certainly is consistent with cardiac arrest and brain swelling.

According to the AR, Officer Erhard arrived @ approximately 10:12, before paramedics. It isn't noted anywhere in the AR that Officer Erhard performed CPR on MS.

Why didn't Officer Erhard perform CPR until the paramedics arrived?

You'll have to ask him.

If Max went over the banister railing falling into the chandelier and then landing down below on the first level how could he strike the stucco wall especially if he went over head first?

IMO

LE's illustration shows him striking the railing and sliding at some point. Which is probably when he sustained the scrapes on his back.

Ok.

But there is nothing concrete that tells us what the opinion of this doctor is at this point in time, correct? (not trying to be argumentative, just trying to make sure I haven't missed something)

No, but there is nothing that suggests he has changed his mind either.

So if Max could have been revived in less than 5 minutes he perhaps could have lived?

IMO

Hinky meter seem to suggest his spinal cord damage was so severe it was not compatible with life.

We don't have a clue as to what the doctor believes today. Frankly I don't think it makes a difference because Max had severe spinal cord damage which certainly is consistent with cardiac arrest and brain swelling.

It's because the spinal cord contusion was not consistent with the injuries he sustained. For example, if he had a bump on his head and died of a brain bleed, that would be consistent with a fall. If he had a broken neck because of the angle with which he hit the floor, again, consistent. But to suffer whiplash so severe from falling forwards and not backwards at the limited velocity in which he did doesn't make sense.

JMO

Ok.

The ICU doctor has never spoken publicly as far as I know.

LE's illustration shows him striking the railing and sliding at some point. Which is probably when he sustained the scrapes on his back.

Thanks. So they show how his back could have gotten the abrasions? My eye sight is not the best in the world and I didnt notice that it showed his backside striking anything.

I fully understand the large abrasion on his face since he went over face first imo.

IMO

Please check the autopsy report again. It states that CPR had been administered to MS before and when they arrived. Agree, there is no reason not to believe the officer who reported that.

Again, if you have some proof that the officer was wrong or that CPR had not been administered, please post it. Otherwise, there's no point in making baseless accusations.

It says that she told them she did. No one witnessed her giving CPR.

The ICU doctor has never spoken publicly as far as I know.

Since he has not come out and said he has changed his opinion.... I think he still believes what he believed when he did the extensive tests on Max for four days.

IMO

IMO

He couldn't have been revived from the fatal spinal cord contusion, is my belief, but had he been revived from whatever made him unconscious (with the supposition that he was unconscious prior to going over the rail, which is my belief), then he could have been revived from that.

JMO

IMO

Plus, he'd have to hit the wall multiple times to explain the pattern of the abrasions which are in a row down his middle back. Somebody holding him by the shoulders and banging his back against the railing multiple times is a more logical explanation.

JMO

Reeves' accident resulted in fractures that affected the nerves. Max's suffered a spinal contusion, no fractures.

The AR support's cause of Max's death was brain death due to lack of oxygen.

JMO

bbm

The spinal cord is part of the central nervous system, which branches out into the peripheral nervous system. The spinal cord consists of nervous tissue as well as connective tissue.

A fracture of the vertebrae is not necessary in order to cause an injury to the spinal cord, as has been evidenced in MS's injuries.

Since he has not come out and said he has changed his opinion.... I think he still believes what he believed when he did the extensive tests on Max for four days.

IMO

He would have no reason to change his opinion.

bbm

The spinal cord is part of the central nervous system, which branches out into the peripheral nervous system. The spinal cord consists of nervous tissue as well as connective tissue.

A fracture of the vertebrae is not necessary in order to cause an injury to the spinal cord, as has been evidenced in MS's injuries.

Reeves' had a fracture and totally different injury than Max.

bbm

Analyzing injuries is like a puzzle. It's not enough to say "spinal cord injury". You have to know the specific kind of injury because only specific kinds of actions can cause certain injuries. That's why it's so significant that we know MS's head went back violently enough to unplug his spinal cord. He fell FORWARDS, not backwards. No marks on the back of his head. Not a single one.

And notice the marks on his nose as dicussed in the AR. He did not have a broken nose, which you would expect with a violent fall. He has bruising. Bruising indicates pressure, not a violent, fatal fall forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie