Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually to drive from Cocoa Beach to Where Casey lived and associated with people in East Orange County it is only a half hour drive... I do it daily...

:detective:

Are you sure she isn't actually speaking of someone who's office she may have robbed/burglarized on the same day thereabouts as the day her daughter went missing? Instead of a "babysitter" she dropped her child off to...Could she, "Caylee" have been possibly hurt while mom may have been committing another crime. Could you have been a victim of that crime...the robbery of Zenaida Gonzalez's office back in June? You wouldn't have to know her, but she would sure know your name.

Hear me out please. I got here through a simple name search following an ABC News.Com story as many others may have...But read this:

Please, for a moment...Check out this huge coincidence I found by just browsing the net (On the weekend of June 9th...the same day that Caylee Anthony was last known to have been seen), there was a robbery in Brevard County, FL of a Zenaida Gonzalez who writes on a forum that "she is not that Zenaida Gonzalez" in one post from July 18, 2008 ("the one who Casey Marie Anthony claims she dropped Caylee off to"). But she just may well have been totally unknowingly/unwittingly "The Zenaida Gonzalez" that Casey Marie Anthony actually speaks of, as far as a simple name she remembers all too well from the office door/computer(s) she may have actually robbed/burglarized.

There is a post dated Tuesday, June 10, 2008 down the page a bit further

(http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewforum.php?f=57), posts 1 & 12

on the page are the ones I find are the strange ones that may relate in a roundabout manner. (Why has Casey Anthony been secretive to the point of lying about where she really works? Could she be a burglar/thief...Not something she'd actually like to admit to the police, I'd truly suspect).

Could Casey Marie Anthony (an alleged thief according to many friends listed in the police arrest report located at:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/952244/C...-Arrest-Report),

have actually committed the robbery/burglary of the office of that actual blogging/posting "Zenaida Gonzalez" and therefore remembers the name all too well?

As a Private Investigator myself, I can tell you a stolen computer would have the real owners name all over it, as did the office door according to the post by Zenaida Gonzalez. I find the date of the robbery (on or about June 9th, 2008 as described by the posting Zenaida Gonzalez, and the last known date of Caylee Anthony being known to be last seen of June 9th, 2008), a huge coincidence....Food for thought. But this info should be investigated further as to possible prints, etc left behind (possibly collected by authorities in the robbery/burglary?), in the office robbery as relates to the Mother/Suspect/arrested and in custody defendant in my opinion.

I know you may not have linked 1 to the other...But is it possible they are actually linked? Same State 2 different crimes...or even 1 crime, 2 circumstances leading to a huge cover-up because Caylee Anthony may have been/was hurt while mom was out committing another different crime.

Think about it for just 1 minute. Sure, I'm a CIS buff/fan...But sometimes life does imitate art and this is a huge coincidence...Exhaust all leads till the child is home safe or the truth is otherwise known, I say.
To help find the child, all leads must be exhausted no matter how trivial they may seem as not everything meets the eye in all cases such as these.
__________________________________________________ _______
I just looked it up on Yahoo Maps. Orlando, FL (where she lives) to Brevard County, FL (where I assume you live based on this web page and the local news link above), is only 53.5 miles center to center and less than an hours drive (56 minutes according to Yahoo w/ nice direct multiple highways and a borrowed car according to the Grandmother who's car it was she borrowed). Too close to be pure coincidence in my book.

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=28....rlando, FL
__________________________________________________ ________

has anyone located jeffery hopkins yet? I believe I found his myspace, am I allowed to post this info? you wont find it by searching jeffrey hopkins. The one I found is private but its quote is about caylee.

yep she posted a thing promoting fusian 6-12. also people on the 22ish are saying come home jefferey....didnt casey tell her mom she was going to jacksonville with him....

has anyone located jeffery hopkins yet? I believe I found his myspace, am I allowed to post this info? you wont find it by searching jeffrey hopkins. The one I found is private but its quote is about caylee.

post it

interesting...Tom M hmmm
yet another player in the game??
I wonder if LE has looked into this...

yes I posted about this. In the myspace, facebook thread.
Maybe this one too I forget.

Awesome! I can't believe no one has jumped on this information yet. I think I'll do some more digging into this.

It's weird. When they mentioned Jeff H in the media for the first time, I found three on Casey's Myspace page. One you could not find by searching for his whole name. You had to search for his first name within her friends. He is also on her facebook and he has not locked that account yet.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...=jeff+hopkins&n=-1&k=400000000010&sf=r&init=q

The other two were only on Myspace. One was this g guy in his 30s. His background had a marijuanna leaf on it. The other was from Texas and he was in his 20s. I can't find these now. Can someone else post them?

Grandpa [ Cindy's father who is in elderly facility]

Add in

(Great) Grandma [Cindy's mother -- no further info]

This is important now because of Cindy's assertion that the great grandmother had also received a call from Caylee after she was kidnapped.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17161366/detail.html -- posted by Adrienne37 at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2485920#post2485920

Cindy said she shared new information with investigators Monday about Casey's phone records that she says shows Casey really did get a call from Caylee on July 15 from a "private number."

She's even claiming that Caylee's great grandmother heard from Caylee during the time she's been missing.

"We had a long conversation about that today. Some of the stuff that got leaked out is erroneous and they're looking at some of those things today," Cindy said.

"How did the person who had Caylee get your mother's phone number?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

"She was programmed into my daughter's phone," Cindy said.

IOW, not one, but two missing calls from phone record.

Are they suggesting that the kidnapper/babysitter also took Casey's telephone?

I hate to drop another name but who is Lauren and where is she? All I know is this: Cindy said Caseys best friend Lauren babysat alot during the first mths of Caylee's life. Casey stated she's known her babysitter for 4 yrs and that she was her babysitter for around a yr and a half. Lauren and Caseys relationship could possibly be that long. Casey stated that Caylee's sitter loved her very much. Casey stayed at Glenwood Apt a long time off and on even back in April according to myspace facebook comments. John P. C is owner of the apt and Ricardo, Amy and Casey have all lived there at times with JP. JP mentions Lauren a lot on his website and she possibly was his gf or even a roommate at some time. I still havent read any postings as to where JP or Ricardo have been for the dates starting in June on, nor did either call LE by the time the affidavit was written up for Casey. I read somewhere that it was stated that Ricardo and JP were not close friends of Casey, but she has sure been around them and in the same home a whole lot and even refers to Ricardo as her exbf.

I hate to drop another name but who is Lauren and where is she? All I know is this: Cindy said Caseys best friend Lauren babysat alot during the first mths of Caylee's life. Casey stated she's known her babysitter for 4 yrs and that she was her babysitter for around a yr and a half. Lauren and Caseys relationship could possibly be that long. Casey stated that Caylee's sitter loved her very much. Casey stayed at Glenwood Apt a long time off and on even back in April according to myspace facebook comments. John P. C is owner of the apt and Ricardo, Amy and Casey have all lived there at times with JP. JP mentions Lauren a lot on his website and she possibly was his gf or even a roommate at some time. I still havent read any postings as to where JP or Ricardo have been for the dates starting in June on, nor did either call LE by the time the affidavit was written up for Casey. I read somewhere that it was stated that Ricardo and JP were not close friends of Casey, but she has sure been around them and in the same home a whole lot and even refers to Ricardo as her exbf.
On another note, Casey had been going to their house for mths, even way back in April so why was a handwritten paper found in her abandoned car with their address written on it? How odd. Could Casey not remember the address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave