UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should look at that map although it makes me very sad right now. I agree. Do pinpoint a spot and go search there. It's arrogant to assume we know what is the right thing for someone else to do.

Josh turned white. To me that's enough proof for me for now that LE is doing it's job.

Kiirsi is being a hurt friend. She doesn't have a job to meet anyone's standards of how she should be in all this. She has extended herself very generously.

I keep looking and hoping the case is resolved soon. Any minute would be good.

I will NEVER understand the no search theory...........I know it is cold and snowy.
I live in the wooded mountain area of PA.
It was only 5 degrees yesterday, but we are used to it and go out and do NORMAL things.
Just in my area in the last week we searched and found 4 missing people.
One man missing since Christmas and 3 teens missing over night........all tradgic
wrecks, hidden in pond and over a mountain side.
SO, why isn't there ANY SEARCH going on?
Does LE think SUSAN may be in storage and Not out in the wilderness?
Was there a clue to her taken to a storage unit?
in a place other than the outside???
Are they searching vacant homes or anything??? at all.........this is beyond ODD. JMOO

It did occur to me that the Powells would obviously want any and all FB pages gone.

But they only had access (via Josh at Hellewells) to one group.

I'd bet you a weeks pay that Josh did it the other night under the guise of drawing up papers for renters. fgs, the house is not even prepared yet for rental, there is no urgency in getting rental agreements typed up.

Just here to post some facts...

Josh DID NOT take down Facebook from the Hellewells computer. John was with him all day and watching him when he was using the computer. Also, John has a computer that he uses and Kiirsi has one. Josh only used John's computer. Kiirsi made sure he did not use hers and had her computer locked the whole time he was there...just in case.

In regards to the "promo" for the store Blazing Needles: There is indeed a reason behind that. The store has totally and wholeheartedly thrown itself behind Susan and the new campaign without asking anything in return. Kiirsi said she will feature any and all businesses/sites/people that are helping to thank them for their kindness. They have not asked for anything in return for this and she is showing her gratitude to them in return for their help. And she will do it for anyone who helps.

Lastly, the fingernail/toenail painting idea that was thrown out there was one of many, many ideas discussed to try and keep Susan in the news. It is obviously not one that will be carried out.

It did occur to me that the Powells would obviously want any and all FB pages gone.

But they only had access (via Josh at Hellewells) to one group.

I'd bet you a weeks pay that Josh did it the other night under the guise of drawing up papers for renters. fgs, the house is not even prepared yet for rental, there is no urgency in getting rental agreements typed up.
and we know Josh's dad has a computer, all those kids living in the house and no internet? Not going to happen. Heck you know he has to listen to his music every night before he goes to bed.

Let's hope the pages are save somehow on the FB server!
or someone has them on a flashdrive!!!
Hope it gets back up and running............JOsh is to be stopped.
Hey Josh if you are lurking here, give up and do the right thing for your sons!
Give them Susan back now!!!!

Josh DID NOT take down Facebook from the Hellewells computer. John was with him all day and watching him when he was using the computer. Also, John has a computer that he uses and Kiirsi has one. Josh only used John's computer. Kiirsi made sure he did not use hers and had her computer locked the whole time he was there...just in case.

In regards to the "promo" for the store Blazing Needles: There is indeed a reason behind that. The store has totally and wholeheartedly thrown itself behind Susan and the new campaign without asking anything in return. Kiirsi said she will feature any and all businesses/sites/people that are helping to thank them for their kindness. They have not asked for anything in return for this and she is showing her gratitude to them in return for their help. And she will do it for anyone who helps.

Lastly, the fingernail/toenail painting idea that was thrown out there was one of many, many ideas discussed to try and keep Susan in the news. It is obviously not one that will be carried out.

Sales?

Also, Josh did NOT spend the night at the Hellewells last night. That is something that will certainly never happen.

Also, Josh did NOT spend the night at the Hellewells last night. That is something that will certainly never happen.

Do you have any idea where he stayed??? motel? other friends? moms?

and we know Josh's dad has a computer, all those kids living in the house and no internet? Not going to happen. Heck you know he has to listen to his music every night before he goes to bed.

BBM

That one had me chuckling. LOL

I have 2 computers with the same shared home networking.............
and why draw up papers at their home? Why not a Kinko's?
or buy a ready made agreement up ?
They have them for sale at any Staples etc.

If they get some more business out of this then more power to them. They did not physically ask Kiirsi to broadcast them. She is just doing that to show her gratitude. Its a win-win situation for both involved.

Maybe he visited Hellewells to snoop and see what was going on?
What they know etc.
Where the boys with him?
Something made him go there........strange!

Phew! I'm so relieved to see this! IMO he's done enough damage. The timing is just so weird. Definitely not a very good recommendation for FB. Kind of like people getting their pink slips on Friday night.

The only agenda here should be finding Susan.

If they get some more business out of this then more power to them. They did not physically ask Kiirsi to broadcast them. She is just doing that to show her gratitude. Its a win-win situation for both involved.

The only reason I mentioned that was because my first thought on reading it was tacky.

Usually in these cases if companies who are adding support are just mentioned in a thanks, not a long commercial.

I am not running down Kiirsi at all, I just chalk it up to inexperience and youth in this case.

There is no win/win in this case.

Dr.Fessel..You made me spit my coffee!!

Sorry, OK5, I'm not buying it today.

The FB did not oops disappear without a little help from an enemy. Josh was there AT the Hellewells.

The only reason I mentioned that was because my first thought on reading it was tacky.

Usually in these cases if companies who are adding support are just mentioned in a thanks, not a long commercial.

I am not running down Kiirsi at all, I just chalk it up to inexperience and youth in this case.

There is no win/win in this case.

Maybe she does not know how it is done. Maybe she doesn't know an easy thank you to those helping is enough. She just wants to show her appreciation, she is not trying to do anything else.

You are right though...there is no win/win in the actual case. Not unless Susan is found alive.

Maybe she does not know how it is done. Maybe she doesn't know an easy thank you to those helping is enough. She just wants to show her appreciation, she is not trying to do anything else.

You are right though...there is no win/win in the actual case. Not unless Susan is found alive.

I agree, maybe mention it to her OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members