2010.02.16 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all documented what LE found in Casey's car. What they found must point to a dead Caylee being in that car. Tragic. The evidence confirms Casey was driving around with her dead little girl in her car. It presents too much of a leap now to place the body with RK or anyone else.

The knife residue of perhaps tape and car seat stains are new, but wish we had the results of testing laid out for us right beside the pics. Asking too much? That's an interesting clump of fibers - wonder what it means? Every doc dump on this case brings that haunting sorrow for Caylee. Impatient now, I want to see Caylee get Justice for what was done to her!

BBM

Maybe that's what the secret meeting with JS is all about . . .
MOO

I think the steering wheel cover will speak volumes. If there is decompostion from Caylee on that steering wheel it only came from one person...the driver whose name is KC. I'm curious to see what JB, and the Ant. family has to say regarding all this new information that was released to the public.

Glad you mentioned the steering wheel cover. It could tell so much. Did GA clean the steering wheel though? Bet he did. Hope not, hope not, hope not.

Really though, how much evidence of death in Casey's car do we need? Hopefully, that evidence ties very nicely to the evidence from the crime scene, and makes it plain enough to determine only Casey Anthony could have committed the murder of her own daughter. Defense have only their wild stories blaming someone else. The car evidence is there and there's no wiggling around it.

The more I look at item # 10 it seems to be some kind of fiber. I'll just wait for someone with better eye sight or the reports to determine what it is.

Is it possible that it is a clump of hair? That is the first thing that came to mind when I viewed it.

Is it possible that it is a clump of hair? That is the first thing that came to mind when I viewed it.

I've attached a high(er) resolution of it. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• fibres.jpg
    fibres.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 92
I've attached a high(er) resolution of it. Hope that helps!

The evidence card says Q22, which is identified in the forensic reports as being a piece of the spare tire cover.

Looks like it to me.
Would any other substance other than blood and bodily fluids show up with that type of testing? Does anyone know?
Bleach does but if that was a bleach stain it would look like one. OMG this is horrible.

Bill Sheaffer and Kathy Belich discuss today's documents.
http://www.wftv.com/video/22582915/index.html

I wonder if JB ever watches that channel?:innocent:

Respectfully Quoted ZsaZsa :)
Thank you for that link.

BS: "If they had it they would produce it."

Seriously. If I was on Casey's side, I would be very upset that the defense is holding on to this information. I wonder why all of Casey's supporters(not talking about WS but the world in general)don't cry out for this evidence?

Where are Cindy and George in all of this? Why don't they latch onto that statement and go on TV and demand that evidence be released so their innocent daughter can come home?

...jmo...

Respectfully Quoted ZsaZsa :)
Thank you for that link.

BS: "If they had it they would produce it."

Seriously. If I was on Casey's side, I would be very upset that the defense is holding on to this information. I wonder why all of Casey's supporters(not talking about WS but the world in general)don't cry out for this evidence?

Where are Cindy and George in all of this? Why don't they latch onto that statement and go on TV and demand that evidence be released so their innocent daughter can come home?

...jmo...

It defies logic and common sense, doesn't it?
As Judge Judy says, if it doesn't make sense it's because it's NOT true.

Bill Sheaffer and Kathy Belich discuss today's documents.
http://www.wftv.com/video/22582915/index.html

I wonder if JB ever watches that channel?:innocent:

Thanks for the link, ZsaZsa.

It is obvious Bill Sheaffer looks at the Defense tactics as completely unprofessional, but I like the way he alluded to it without actually calling anybody a stupid jerk. :clap:

The more evidence I see, the more strongly I feel about CA's actions after the fact. Last week, we were looking at the blanket the DC actually handled with his stick, and I think CA knows a lot about that video/the remains site-Now with this, I am wondering again about how much CA cleaned in that car.
At one point, IIRC, CA claimed that the Eddie Bauer carseat was in her truck-Is this just another case of CA trying to befuddle/shut-down/"martyr" herself with LE?

I just saw JVM's response to the doc dump today...and for the life of me, I can't figure out how she can be so ill-informed. Forget about the rest of her crew....pfffff! They have no idea what's been released previously and look at it and say such things as "it's been hidden along with all the docs" (previously released water table report) released today. "The prosecution wants the case delayed, delayed, delayed!" WTH?! I'm embarrassed for them!!

Are the pictures of Casey playing the guitar sitting on a couch with Caylee sitting next to her new? I don't recall seeing these pics before. Caylee is wearing the pink trouble shirt.

In the second picture, the coffee table is in view and has several plastic cups and other objects on top of it. Does anybody notice anything near what would be KC's left sitting on the table? I'm not sure if it's my imagination so I want somebody else to look closely and tell me what they see there.

The pictures are divided up and titled and can be viewed in the Official Docs. thread, Page 12, Post 285, Casey Anthony playing guitar for Caylee.

I figured out how to link the picture here -

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/02-16-2010-12414-12419.pdf

No bruise under eye as LC points out below.

Are the pictures of Casey playing the guitar sitting on a couch with Caylee sitting next to her new? I don't recall seeing these pics before. Caylee is wearing the pink trouble shirt and has the bruise under her eye.

In the second picture, the coffee table is in view and has several plastic cups and other objects on top of it. Does anybody notice anything near what would be KC's left sitting on the table? I'm not sure if it's my imagination so I want somebody else to look closely and tell me what they see there.

The pictures are divided up and titled and can be viewed in the Official Docs. thread, Casey playing guitar.

I did not think that was a bruise on her eye. I thought someone said it was her hair looping around to her face. She does not appear to have a bruise in any of the other pictures taken at the same time.

Crock pot of chili, fresh pot of coffee, dozen freshly baked muffins, box of microwave popcorn, box of SnoCaps, bag of Twizzlers, jar of sunflower seeds, case of Diet Pepsi with Lime, phone number for Quiznos, case of Depends -

I'm ready!

Very awesome! You made my day. LOL:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members