IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the link to what LE said about activity? I have been racking my brain trying to find it. I could be wrong, but I swear he said that LE had a good idea of the activities of the evening based on the video's from the alley. I just felt that when he said that, he wasn't saying there was activity in the alley, just that they could tell what the kids had been doing that night. I took that to mean they were stumbling around and such, or maybe someone threw up. Just want to double check myself. :)

What was said about activities is as follows:

""We have information from that video that again gives us an indication not only of the direction (of her travel) but the activities that have taken place from where that video shows," said Capt. Qualters, who told reporters that surveillance cameras in the vicinity of 10th Street and College Avenue and adjoining alleys may show Spierer walking from her Smallwood Plaza apartment building to 5 North Townhomes at 11th Street and Morton Avenue."
http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-surv...spierer-last-spotted-20110612,0,7227876.story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle