Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped
Casey got the name from somewhere - assuming she didn't make it up - and where/how she got the name could be VERY relevant to this case, IMO!!!

Thank you, Fae. That's the only point I've been trying to make. So sorry to have stirred the wrath of those who know it all here.

Did anyone see Lee talking on the news today? HE IS STILL STICKING UP FOR CASEY! Telling people that he found some others that new some of the people that Casey has told about (I assume Jeff and Juliet Lewis). He is also claiming that there is a 'mess' with the phones with different sim cards, other phones she used etc. I can't believe he believes what he is spouting. You would think if any of these people existed that he would present them to the media or at least to LE.

Even though LE is saying the search of the water today is a "routine" training exercise, I am hopeful it is much more than that. They obviously are getting tips from somewhere as they did about the area behind the school. We don't know where these are coming from and I would think it was quite a coincidence for them to show up behind the Anthony's house. :whistle:

Orange County dive teams planned a routine search Friday of one of the lakes in the area that happens to be near the home of Caylee's grandparents Cindy and George Anthony. Casey and Caylee were living there until about the time of the child's disappearance on or around June 16.

Police said the searches are normal training exercises and happen monthly.

"Nothing is leading to her being in the water," Deputy Sheriff Carlos Padilla said. "It's just a training exercise."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,400304,00.html

I agree that the person interviewed as the one who did seek out the apartment needs to be left alone. They have cleared her and nothing more needs to be done involving this particular ZG.
:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

First, you are assuming that ZG left her car with windows down and unlocked. Believe me - you DO NOT do that in Florida - Orlando included. Second, you are putting Casey just hanging out in that parking lot on June 17th - me thinks Casey was a tad bit too busy for that on that day. JMO

I just feel that ZG is victim of opportunity....

This family did not pull the Ortiz family into this. It is ALL the forums that brought the Ortiz family into this.

The media brought Zaneida to the forefront and in my opinion she needs to be investigated.

The Anthonys didn't bring the Ortiz family into this -- they just accepted Casey's assertion that the father died in a car accident -- with a mixed-up date -- and LE and the blogs investigated.

The press brought Zaneida to the forefront. Excuse me, but did you hear Casey on the 911 tape? You are quite the investigator.

Stupid, stupid idea...I'm already kicking myself. What if the day that Casey moved out, her parents told her to stay out and do it on her own. then on the day of all those phone calls, there is something that she really wants to do, without Caylee. So she calls her parents to try to get them to take Caylee, they are doing the tough love thing, so they don't answer. So this person, whatever their name may be, sees Casey getting upset, knows the real ZG, knows that she had recently checked out an apartment at Sawgrass. So this person introduces themselves as ZG, and tells Casey where she lives. Leaves, beats Casey to the apartments and picks Caylee up at the bottom of the staircase and takes Caylee.
It would explain a good number of the lies that she has to stick to. SHe wouldn't want anyone to know that she lost her daughter because she left her with someone that she had only known for a few hours.
Sorry, I know that is about to be blown full of holes, but that's what happens when I haven't slept.
This is literally the only thing I can come up with to explain the name if the ZG that LE found is being truthful. Sorry, it's so long.

Something did not sit right with the Zanny interview with the media to me.

If they have only done the probing and questioning of her that they have made public, that does not relieve my bad feeling.
I agree, something about the way she was referring to Caylee coming up, she caught herself , stopped what she was saying and continued. I will try to explain myself better when i get home from work, but that Zenaida didn't convince me of anything.

Yes, I think the article said that "antisocial" refers to criminal behavior, as in one who does not conform to societal norms.

"Introverted" is a good thing, LOL! We introverts are so misunderstood. We like our alone time and love to just "think" and contemplate things. It does not mean that we dislike people or are shy or unfriendly. It's all about "energy": Extroverts get energy from being around people and doing activities, and they feel drained when alone or inactive. Introverts get energy from being alone and thinking, and they feel drained when around people too much or having too much activity.

:clap: another introvert here agrees with you.

I'm not accusing you or anyone else of attacking her. Her name just totally needs left out of this! Call her the nanny or whatever but she is a innocent victim. Her name needs left off!!!!

you can't do that because Casey brought her into this! Casey said and spelled her name!

My daughter is just like Casey. Luckily she is in jail where she needs to be before she hurts someone. All it takes is one week with a person like her or Casey for one to understand what the family goes through. Until you have a child like this you cannot imagine how you would feel and what you would do. I know. I said the same thing some of the posters are saying when they say they don't feel sorry for the family. I will not explain it here but believe me the family are victims too. (Facts from personal experience)

There are a few differing opinions among the experts, however Robert Hare who has written the so called bible on sociopathy/psychopathy believes that they are all psychopath's.

Great book BTW, I have a few different books about sociopaths and his is really enlightening even though his interactions are limited to those he studied in prison.

http://www.amazon.com/Without-Conscience-Disturbing-World-Psychopaths/dp/1572304510

I love Dr.Hare! His book is on my to do list, but I've read excerpts and other publications of his. I love how he drives home the point that psychopaths are all around us and teaches how to recognize them. It's cool because you start to understand that creepy ex-brother in-law, or ex-girlfriend, or that vampire energy sucking best friend you had in high school. And after learning this you are better equipped to recognize one coming a a mile away and protect yourself.

Let's STOP This!!!!!

The fact is Casey used her name before this happened stating she was the nanny.

But we need to leave this poor lady alone now. She is trying to find a job & support her 4 kids...Casey could of used any of our names & any one of us here could of been near destroyed & its not fair to this poor woman..... OR her FAMILY

According to whom was she using the name Zanny before all of this happened?

Did anyone see Lee talking on the news today? HE IS STILL STICKING UP FOR CASEY! Telling people that he found some others that new some of the people that Casey has told about (I assume Jeff and Juliet Lewis). He is also claiming that there is a 'mess' with the phones with different sim cards, other phones she used etc. I can't believe he believes what he is spouting. You would think if any of these people existed that he would present them to the media or at least to LE.

Yuppers, I saw it too. Yelled at him through the tv. I've said before I wasn't a big fan of his. He is still stuck in the Casey web of lies.

Thank you, Fae. That's the only point I've been trying to make. So sorry to have stirred the wrath of those who know it all here.
It's not wrath -- and we don't know it all -- but we're pretty damn smart. So she picked it up here, she picked it up there, who cares? IT IS A LIE -- SHE DOES NOT EXIST!!!!

LET'S TALK ABOUT KYLE!!!

I just feel that ZG is victim of opportunity....

I am hoping the police can tie together how Casey knew to use that name. I also keep thinking about Casey saying she left Caylee at that location. Not that anything else she has said has been true, but most lies have a little bit of truth in them.

My daughter is just like Casey. Luckily she is in jail where she needs to be before she hurts someone. All it takes is one week with a person like her or Casey for one to understand what the family goes through. Until you have a child like this you cannot imagine how you would feel and what you would do. I know. I said the same thing some of the posters are saying when they say they don't feel sorry for the family. I will not explain it here but believe me the family are victims too. (Facts from personal experience)
my brother is like that he constantly lies .. but when he is on his meds he is a different person . just getting him to take them is what is hard they always think they dont need thier meds ./sigh

There are a few differing opinions among the experts, however Robert Hare who has written the so called bible on sociopathy/psychopathy believes that they are all psychopath's.

Great book BTW, I have a few different books about sociopaths and his is really enlightening even though his interactions are limited to those he studied in prison.

http://www.amazon.com/Without-Conscience-Disturbing-World-Psychopaths/dp/1572304510
Hare agrees with me that Antisocial isn't as descriptive and he dislikes the term as well. However, if you are going to make an official mental health diagnosis you HAVE to use the term Antisocial. If Casey's psych report includes this diagnosis it will appear as Antisocial Personality Disorder, not sociopathic or psychopathic.

How can the name "Zenaida Gonzalez" be "left out of this" when um.....Casey Anthony is the one who NAMED this person as the one who kidnapped her child? Do I believe the ZG story? Not for one second. However........it's a part of this case, so saying that she needs to be left out of it is rediculous. I agree that the specific Zenaida Gonzalez that LE has interviewed has nothing to do with this case - however the NAME itself most certainly does. There is more than one ZG in the world. Casey got the name from somewhere - assuming she didn't make it up - and where/how she got the name could be VERY relevant to this case, IMO!!!

To start we could just say the NANNY or use her INITIALS everyone knows what her name is.

Casey is a total whacked out nut job & she doesn't care who she hurts or who she destroys!

Do you think it may be possible that Casey got her "Zanny" (xanax) or whatever from SG apts and was there the same day ZG was there looking at the apt?
I think I read that Casey went to school with a girl named Z and that's possibly where she got the name from. Then it all came together when she actually saw a ZG at the apt complex...

(this pertains to the theory that she used xanax as a nanny)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle