trial thread: 4/24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to leave earlier so I didn't get to see all of the testimony...so was this a good day for the State?

Oh, brother! I missed all but a little bit about the gps. Just woke up!

I had to leave earlier so I didn't get to see all of the testimony...so was this a good day for the State?

It's as if the prosecutors collected all the evidence in a big box and now want to dump it out without regard as to how it all fits together. IMO, the defense team has done an effective job of keeping the prosecution off-balance. For example, the handwriting expert was allowed to testify that writings from two different documents matched. He was not allowed to say who the writer was because the prosecutors had not laid the proper foundation for that testimony. This is like being served mystery meat in pre-school and I imagine some of the jurors are getting very frustrated. Hoping for a better day today.

I saw the reporter from San Antonio on the other day. She seemed to hint that she thinks TS was involved with EJ's trip to San Antonio and adoption of Gabriel but didn't actually say that. There is some compelling evidence but apparently the prosecution is not alledging that in this trial. I have always believed that is the case which gives me hope he is alive. I am disappointed because it looks like she may get away with all she did. The commentators on HLN seem to think she was just concerned for Gabriel's well being. I won't deny that she cared for him and wanted very much to adopt him, but I also think her involvement might be the reason that EJ went to San Antonio in the first place and if so, then TS is guilty of custodial interference at the very least imo.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7831470#post7831470"]trial thread: 4/25/2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

new thread for today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member