NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with some of your points but I still keep coming back to this question - if not GBC then who?

Who had the motive and the opportunity to commit the crime? Whose behaviour both before and after the event smacks of deceit, conceit and aloofness? When all the threads come together, it makes for quite a compelling case IMO.

The only way her blood could be in the car like that... was a prior injury, or perhaps she planted it.
She planned to take her own life... left the house, went for a walk, overdosed on the bank and died... after googling stuff on his phone because he's a heavy sleeper, of course... and ringing her FIL at silly o' clock.... and then she leaves the house after replacing his phone ...
Hmmm.

Or she could have gone for a walk, as planned, met with a random murderer and lost her life...

and he's googling 'self incrimination' just before he phones the police because.....

Yeah... but no.

By DrWatson...But I wonder if anyone has actually stopped to wonder if there just MAY be other possibilities?

Yes, there are 26 threads, so we have. However, we cannot speculate on WS on those who aren't POI (not allowed). Although we have tried to work out other motives and scenarios etc.

Yup - good point. Especially the bit about not speculating on non-POIs.

And as for the number of threads - yup, read 'em all. Phew - lot of work in that lot!

I was merely trying to suggest that a bit of caution and open-mindedness may be in order. Not trying to come across as critical - I've enjoyed the lurking. Quite addictive in fact.

Ive asked myself the hard questions doc, . thanks.. did that a while ago.

and come up with the hard answers.

I do not know if GBC is guilty or not guilty of murdering his wife but a thought just occurred to me. When I text to my hubby or family, I never feel the need to finish by saying who the message is from because they already know it is me. I just finish with....love you lots X..............or a simple X. Does anyone add their initial or name I wonder?

You're right Gran. I never do. Good point !! :woohoo:

Oh don't get me wrong - I agree entirely that the case IS compelling. Very!

But your first question is the one that I think maybe more people should be considering - if not GBC, then who? And why?

I can think of a couple of scenarios that I'd rather not post in public, but that would be quite feasible.

And as for GBC's behaviour - couldn't that maybe fit into the category of somebody who is devastated and completely lost?

As I said - don't get me wrong. I'm just suggesting that maybe somebody needs to act as devil's advocate, and ask a lot more of the hard questions...

So if you think more people need to act as devil's advocate, and ask more of the hard questions, can I ask why you'd rather not put forward these other scenarios you've thought of that could be feasible?

I do not know if GBC is guilty or not guilty of murdering his wife but a thought just occurred to me. When I text to my hubby or family, I never feel the need to finish by saying who the message is from because they already know it is me. I just finish with....love you lots X..............or a simple X. Does anyone add their initial or name I wonder?

I put call me back or text me if you want then my first name in all text messages

And as for the number of threads - yup, read 'em all. Phew - lot of work in that lot!

I was merely trying to suggest that a bit of caution and open-mindedness may be in order. Not trying to come across as critical - I've enjoyed the lurking. Quite addictive in fact.

You could input your own theories rather than just attempting to devil's advocate ours. It's not cricket otherwise.

Oh don't get me wrong - I agree entirely that the case IS compelling. Very!

But your first question is the one that I think maybe more people should be considering - if not GBC, then who? And why?

I can think of a couple of scenarios that I'd rather not post in public, but that would be quite feasible.

And as for GBC's behaviour - couldn't that maybe fit into the category of somebody who is devastated and completely lost?

As I said - don't get me wrong. I'm just suggesting that maybe somebody needs to act as devil's advocate, and ask a lot more of the hard questions...

I for one would be happy to have you be that person Watson, (hope it's not offensive to leave off the Dr. If so, I apologise). In fact there is a lot of that already happening on the threads. Someone puts up an idea, and someone else gives reasons why this can or can't be so. However, I think it would be great if you would be our official "Devil's Advocate". No, not a joke this time - I'm serious.

Wow, those photos from inside the car just don't seem to match with what we already know about lack of external injuries. I was thinking maybe she could have vomited because there is just such a large area that is illuminated. But would that mean she was killed in the vehicle, as the police have indicated she died at their home? Now I'm really confused!

I am not a friend or supporter of GBC, although we have had family dealings with him and his business regarding a couple of house rentals. But I am not suggesting that he IS innocent - all I'm saying is that too many in here have already got the solution all cut and dried. Minds should be kept open, and inquiring. Let's see what the evidence is as it comes to light, but in the meantime, is it just possible that the entire thing may not be quite what it seems?

Apologies for the long-winded first post. It's the accumulation of a lot of lurking and reading, but only just having got my credentials verified with the mods.

Hello & welcome...I agree with some of your points but at end of day I think everyone's entitled to their own opinions whatever they may be.

In my opinion I think there are many things which have been released to date about the case, most of which do point to GBC as being responsible for Allison's murder. There are quite a few things eg. phone calls etc which he'll no doubt attempt to explain away.

BUT...if police come up with one dot of evidence which puts GBC at Kholo creek some time throughout that night, then he's in prison for a very long time. That piece of evidence is the one, which in my opinion, would be the clincher!!

I would like to know whether it was the norm for G to sign his texts to A prior to her going missing!

I am sure they will check that pattern out too... I know I dont sign off my name when I text as my name comes up so he better know who is texting.

Has anyone seen anything in the Courier Mail? Didn't Alison Sandy direct us there in her tweet?

Here's one.

How about ABC is invited to go meet 'someone'.
She takes her car... she's murdered by the 'someone' either accidentally or on purpose and that 'someone' uses her car to transport her body to the bridge, where the body is dumped...
And then that 'someone' drives the car back to the BC household...

They leave after kindly popping the keys of ABC's car back into the house, presumably with the cooperation of GBC...

Plausible? MOO

a mind open is subject to the winds of fancy....

Hi all I'm BACK...

Dr Watson, what we have now is evidence....bodily fluid, lots of it, yes blood, police say they can prove it is hers.

Now Dr, as a surgeon? what caused this much blood in those positions in the car..we can ask an expert now....be useful that way as no other POIs we can sally around.....please? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee