IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I stand corrected. Seems that it is in your best interest to dispose of a dead body.
Nature works in your favor by way of decomposition. The law, as it ought to, works in your favor. No body, no case. Decayed remains, no evidence. Now why didn't Amanda Knox think of that? Today is a very sad day. A young unclaimed, as yet, young woman corpse discovered, no LS and so many others left for dead still missing. Add to that dubious justice in the CA case.

I'm really sad too. I was hoping Lauren's family could get closure and start healing =[

I am confident that the criminals who did whatever they did to LS will be arrested, tried and convicted. It seems more and more likely that her case was a murder, either linked to OD or to a sexual attack. The "random abduction" theory does not make much sense.

Well, I stand corrected. Seems that it is in your best interest to dispose of a dead body.
Nature works in your favor by way of decomposition. The law, as it ought to, works in your favor. No body, no case. Decayed remains, no evidence. Now why didn't Amanda Knox think of that? Today is a very sad day. A young unclaimed, as yet, young woman corpse discovered, no LS and so many others left for dead still missing. Add to that dubious justice in the CA case.

Just like Phylicia Barnes...will she ever get justice? She was in the river for four months...

I don't have a lot of faith in anything today. How sad :(

The lesson which I have learned is that you need to be very, very careful with whom you surround yourself. Phylicia Barnes, Lauren Spierer, and Gail Nowacki (regardless of whether her spouse actually killed her or not, he had a hand in it in some way) are prime examples of this. Unfortunately, a child - i.e. Caylee Anthony - has no control over who is around her.

It is extremely discouraging to know that people who do bad things to others are permitted to live their lives. I know that it is a life noone would want (I mean, think about it - being scared all the time that you will be found out). But still, it is discouraging...

It is extremely discouraging to know that people who do bad things to others are permitted to live their lives. I know that it is a life noone would want (I mean, think about it - being scared all the time that you will be found out). But still, it is discouraging...

There are many murderers and criminals that escape the law for a while. However, in the case of LS I believe that the criminal (s) will be arrested. Somehow, I believe that there is more than one involved and at some point someone will break and talk.

I don't have a lot of faith in anything today. How sad :(

It's all very disturbing indeed. We need to find LS and get her back to her family and send a perp to jail...that'll cheer us up.

There are many murderers and criminals that escape the law for a while. However, in the case of LS I believe that the criminal (s) will be arrested. Somehow, I believe that there is more than one involved and at some point someone will break and talk.

I know that to be true. Hopefully you are right that there will be a resolution to this case...

It's all very disturbing indeed. We need to find LS and get her back to her family and send a perp to jail...that'll cheer us up.

Amidst all of this depressing news, your comment completely cracked me up. Thanks for the comic relief

What is happening with the World? We do not know who killed Morgan Harrington... we do not know where is Kyron Horman and Hailey Dunn. We are trying to find out what in the world happened with Lauren Spierer...

Yet, we know EXACTLY what happened to little Caylee and we know exactly WHO killed her and we just watched her murderer get a free card from the house of justice... on live tv!!

What is going on with this world?

A quick question...what is the most likely theory of why her keys and purse ended up where they did? According to the map of her route she never walked directly by that location.

I just signed on and seen your posting.
So if it has been answered forgive me.
After walking the area on Sunday.
And seeing just how small of an area it actually is.
Its my speculation, that after she left the alley and started to walk in that direction, she was attacked and dropped those items where they were found.......The distance from the alley way, and the railing area where they were found are only a few feet apart from each other.
And i believe right after the event. within the 9 or ten minutes.......the other person/persons came alone and found them there and left them where they said they did.........I believe they just missed the abduction by minutes........I did-not see any noticeable street lights back there in the area. And i am speculating at that time in the morning it is very dark and hard to see.....And there are places for cars to park right by the gravel area........The whole area back there is not as big as you might think....I was surprised how small of an area it was.........That is why i believe she taking not long after leaving the alley and headed in the direction where her key and little purse i guess it is, was found.

Though without more details from LE......Its all just speculation on my part. Going by what i read and seen at the area myself.

I would really like to see that surveillance video of her entering and exiting the alley..but that has not been released as far as i know.

Hindsight.
Its also a possibility she was abducted on her way back to the alley and to small-wood, but only made it to where the items were found.
And not close enough to the camera in the alley to show what happened on her way back..........Either one, I am still speculating she was taken from that gravel area.

What is happening with the World? We do not know who killed Morgan Harrington... we do not know where is Kyron Horman and Hailey Dunn. We are trying to find out what in the world happened with Lauren Spierer...

Yet, we know EXACTLY what happened to little Caylee and we know exactly WHO killed her and we just watched her murderer get a free card from the house of justice... on live tv!!

Maybe the media should be putting that question to the people who's job it is to find these people and convict those responsible.In the case of KH you have a PD that is just not very good at its job and a media that is willing to give them a total pass on it.

If you ever get a chance to look through the on-line journal by Morgan Harrington's mother...it's an incredible read.

I've always felt that who ever killed Morgan had to be very familiar with the farm where the body was located.
The particular field and section of that field leads me to believe someone knew exactly where they were going with the body.
That farm employs workers every year. I wonder how in depth LE looked at past employees during their investigation.

Anyone in Blooming-ton. Live there all your lives or past several whatever.
If your wondering where she could be.
Think back to growing up and later in life any places you remember going to as a kid or young adult
that had a shack or shed there...Any you can think of that was hidden or far out of sight.......Try and remember anyone taking you there after-school grad-school etc.......Perhaps a private fort house of some kind.......Small/medium size but general hidden from public view......There has got to be some of these somewhere someone could remember!

addon...
Even an old dilapidated tree house
you used to go to as a kid and so forth.

Just speculating..
But i am thinking perhaps. That she could be out of sight.
Just not well hidden.
And by the actions of some.
I wonder if this to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads