Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome observation on the three faces of Cindy!! I was just wondering, have we ever seen the transition from one Cindy to the next? Or does she transform in private & come out a different person?

I think that watching the process would be morbidly fascinating. Would it happen in the blink of an eye? Or would it be slow and gradual?
However or whatever it is...it'll just be painful to watch. Thank g-d for tennis!! All the rain we had was good for something!!

Just throwing this out there - one of my big regrets about this trial - I mean besides my very obvious big issues like the verdict, the jury, etc., is - I was always sorry I didn't keep a copy of Val's description of the trial testimony of the "Grief Expert".

Val from the hinkymeter. I laughed until I cried when that article she wrote came out.

All good for the sidebar? I did not make mention of any names - check...I did not sing any songs ...check.....:innocent:

HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
toxicthwartcake-2.gif

Sure have missed you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Just throwing this out there - one of my big regrets about this trial - I mean besides my very obvious big issues like the verdict, the jury, etc., is - I was always sorry I didn't keep a copy of Val's description of the trial testimony of the "Grief Expert".

Val from the hinkymeter. I laughed until I cried when that article she wrote came out.

All good for the sidebar? I did not make mention of any names - check...I did not sing any songs ...check.....:innocent:

logicalgirl, is this the post you're thinking of?

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/30/caylee-anthony-case-trial-day-32-063011/

Scroll down just past the halfway point for Val's take on Karioth...

Just in case anyone needs a refresher...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFCz_d4GT4U&feature=related"]Florida State professor (Sally Karioth) does not know what peer reviewed means - YouTube[/ame]

I was so concerned with her swaying back and forth - I was sure she was going to fall right out of her chair....:floorlaugh:
Even watching her again, I found myself swaying with her. I'm dizzy!

Yippeeee!!!! :applause:the Sidebar thread is back :cheer:
:toastred:

So what do you all suppose Joy is up to these days? Maybe we need to bring back a utube or two of her singing to us......:woohoo:

Someone was talking about joy behar in the other thread and I thought she meant "Joy"......

Do you know - I don't believe I saw a post trial interview with her...:waitasec:

Hey logicgirl for old times sake: Ride Sally Ride....

Meet Sally Karioth, grief expert for the defense. Apparently Sally popped a Zanny right before she came into court. She did pretty good for the first 15 to 20 minutes and then all of a sudden that benzodiazepine kicked in and Sally was off on a magic carpet ride (or a magical thought carpet ride). Before it was over I was actually cheering her on for not face-planting on the witness stand – Ride, Sally, Ride! It was something to behold. BUT, the stoned grief expert isn’t the story of the day on this part of the testimony for yesterday. The story of the day is what the defense’s line of questioning, courtesy of Dorothy Sims, allowed the State to do.

See here is how it went (leaving out all the qualification hilarity like Ms. Karioth thinking the editors at Barnes & Noble reviewing her portion of a commercial book is considered being “peer reviewed” ). Dorothy Sims precedes to ask Ms. Karioth to render her “expert opinion” on a hypothetical situation. This resulted in the longest compound question and run-on sentence in the history of the US judicial system (I haven’t fact-checked that so don’t run with it). Puffalump got in ALL of the defense’s ludicrous scenario (as presented by Baez in the opening statement) in this one hypothetical situation. It had sexual molestation, angry brothers, conspiring mothers, accidental drownings…the works, including Casey being an amazing mother. Then Dot asked Karioth, who couldn’t even follow a pen-light in a sobriety test at that point, is this representative of grief? And Karioth snapped out of her stupor long enough to slur out a long rambling answer replete with slow speech and a lot of hand waving.

So what do you all suppose Joy is up to these days? Maybe we need to bring back a utube or two of her singing to us......:woohoo:

Someone was talking about joy behar in the other thread and I thought she meant "Joy"......

Do you know - I don't believe I saw a post trial interview with her...:waitasec:

How about a tribute to Joy herself....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJeW3PvhpdI&feature=related"]Joy Wray - YouTube[/ame]

BBM ! That's what I was going to say! But I was afraid I was wrong! :angel:

I haven't seen the JCP transcripts either, just the video they played during the travesty. I mean trial.

you had it right the first time, my little thwartcake!! I'm calling it that myself, a spade a spade and whatnot althought the only travesty was the jurors and the verdict. even JB's defense wasnt wholly a waste, it had me rolling with hysterical laughter many a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth