2010.05.14 Some "NEW" Photos on CBS Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Affinity, thank you so much for posting this photo gallery. Some we have seen over and over, but many of them - the majority - I haven't seen before.

What I particularly noticed is as Caylee got older - she got more stressed looking with the marks we've seen before around her eyes.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that -- thought my mind was playing tricks. And in many of the photos (early on) she had her pooh blanket -- that must have meant a lot to her.

What a beautiful little angel - may she rest in peace.

Mel

Yes that is the one. Thank you I have looked everywhere for that picture.

Oh bless, what a sad pictue. If Caysey is on the other side of the lens, what a monster she is to take a picture of a child obviously in distress :(

MOO

Mel

UGH that video makes me so mad! It just makes NO sense?! It is creepy as all get out, IMO. Who is videotaping this? And I'm assuming it to be KC, why isn't she TALKING to Caylee? Even as weird as it is that KC video tapes UP her high chair at one point (why?) Caylee at least tries to make a game of peekaboo out of it..yet no laughter, no engagement, no reaction from KC at all. Not even a "Peekaboo! I see you!" WTH?!

I hope this is shown to a jury. It's like KC's just documenting something. Poor Caylee obviously has someone in the room with her to talk to, yet she's talking to herself.

I'm sorry, I have to step away - this video makes me want to cry. I can't find any rhyme or reason to it at all. I remember seeing it a few years ago as well and wondering what on earth was wrong with it. I have tons of videos of my daughter, so many I can't even upload them all. . . and none of them are like this. I'd never videotape her and not talk to her, especially if it was JUST her and I and not me videotaping her playing with someone else. This video is creepy, I almost feel like it should be called "Baby Caylee: Through the Eyes of a Psycho".

Poor baby. :(

I agree SB -- this was not a baseball game where you videotape your child at play. Caylee was eating breakfast while "someone" on the other end of the lens was not comunicating with her at all. So sad. And what's with the close up underneath the highchair? Weird is all I can say.

I got the chills -- I just wanted to pick her up from that highchair and take her home with me.

Hugz,

Mel

Those big beautiful eyes just get me every time.This might not be a popular opinion and it's okay..BUT I have no doubt that George and Cindy loved her very much..ecsp Cindy.I know that Caylee is missed very much...how could she not be?

I don't understand the silence in the video...no smile for mommy...what are you eating...do you love me...all the "normal" interactions..

Honestly for KC, I think Caylee was a novelty...a toy...and she got tired of her.

The picture of Caylee asleep...I have children that sleep with their mouths open...and sometimes their eyes open...it can be eerie...

but this one...to me..there is something not natural...and I don't like the color of her hands...

maybe it is just that we know what happened....

Wonder how the breakfast video came to be posted on a public site? I can't imagine the family freely "giving" a photo or video to anyone.

I watched the video posted earlier...heartwrenching! She was very articulate for huge. Caylee sees the camera and starts saying 'cheese' many times. Near the ending it sound like she says "cheese, it's your birthday" Very odd no interaction, so obviously KC. I doubt highly that Cindy would not talk to caylee nor would she climb under a highchair!?!

I had difficulty watching that, especially when Caylee is looking out the window, looking so very sad. Poor little mite, I wanted to sing with her♥

I believe/I] that Caylee got the best care from CA, which I think ticked off KC. I can remember when I had my first baby, I constantly second guessed myself when my mom took over. It made me feel undermined but I was able to nip it in the bud. I basically told her she had her turn as a mom and right now is mine. Casey is very immature, and has rages of anger. I don't want to think about what Caylee went through. In the KC pictures #6 where it appears she's kissing Caylee, to me it seems she is scowling.

Someone earlier had asked if a photo from the slideshow of Caylee and KC together was the same one that was on display at Caylee's memorial, and it was:

cayleecaseyhappy-1.jpg

Pic #14 here: http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419-14.html?tag=page;next

memorialphoto.jpg

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021009cayleememorial/1/lg/24.htm

Sorry if this has been posted already ... I read back thru about 5 pages and didn't see it mentioned. :)

Wonder how the breakfast video came to be posted on a public site? I can't imagine the family freely "giving" a photo or video to anyone.
Not sure it is the case with this particular one, but I believe our own Momtective ran up on some pics/videos early on and posted them in open forum so they could not be used for profit by ANYONE...YAY!!! This could have been one of those but where it came from originally is any mans guess...:waitasec:

I haven't read all the responses but this picture of Caylee passed out with her little mouth hanging open with her teddy is killing me :sick:

Whoops, just caught up and I see I was not the only one bothered by this photo. It looks like she was propped up and posed with that bear. When my nephew and niece have fallen asleep sitting up, their little heads relax and flop to their chest or to the side and I would lay them down. They have never looked like that. Her mouth is far too relaxed and her eyes are almost cracked open. Which wouldn't be a big deal if we hadn't seen other pictures of her sleeping naturally and peacefully where her eyes don't naturally do that while she sleeps.
ME TOO!!! I had a very sickening feeling while viewing THAT picture, as though she may have taken it THEN! after the fact...Oh dear God I hope not!!!:sick:

I don't understand the silence in the video...no smile for mommy...what are you eating...do you love me...all the "normal" interactions..

Honestly for KC, I think Caylee was a novelty...a toy...and she got tired of her.

The picture of Caylee asleep...I have children that sleep with their mouths open...and sometimes their eyes open...it can be eerie...

but this one...to me..there is something not natural...and I don't like the color of her hands...

maybe it is just that we know what happened....

ITA Mama something is off. There is another photo I just saw in another thread of ICA taking video of little Caylee and she doesn't smile down at her or anything. It's weird.

I watched the video posted earlier...heartwrenching! She was very articulate for huge. Caylee sees the camera and starts saying 'cheese' many times. Near the ending it sound like she says "cheese, it's your birthday" Very odd no interaction, so obviously KC. I doubt highly that Cindy would not talk to caylee nor would she climb under a highchair!?!

I had difficulty watching that, especially when Caylee is looking out the window, looking so very sad. Poor little mite, I wanted to sing with her♥

I believe/I] that Caylee got the best care from CA, which I think ticked off KC. I can remember when I had my first baby, I constantly second guessed myself when my mom took over. It made me feel undermined but I was able to nip it in the bud. I basically told her she had her turn as a mom and right now is mine. Casey is very immature, and has rages of anger. I don't want to think about what Caylee went through. In the KC pictures #6 where it appears she's kissing Caylee, to me it seems she is scowling.

BBM

I SO agree with you. I was sure that this would def be taken by KC and sure enough here is another one of her videoing her on the bed and being completely silent. Only this time you can see her clearly in the mirror across from the bed. WEIRD. Caylee even seems uncomfortable with this!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeuhaJ0KW3Y&feature=related[/ame]

Here, Cindy is holding the same bear imo.
b4s_cayleeb0726_31953c.jpg

But it's not the same bear from the memorial? :waitasec:
memorial.jpg

two different bears...the one at the memorial was "Classic Pooh" the one ca is holding is just a bear....

ITA Mama something is off. There is another photo I just saw in another thread of ICA taking video of little Caylee and she doesn't smile down at her or anything. It's weird.

-------------------------
This weird feeling we have crossed me the other night.I saw pictures of Haleigh,couldnt help but notice she smiled all the time.I am sure she was a happy child despite her family.Caylee is too somber on most pictures for a 2 year old.:angel:

The photo Caylee_(1)

Caylee_%281%29.jpg

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/05/11/Caylee_(1).jpg

that is not in the two CBS photo galleries

Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003416.html

Casey Anthony Personal Photos
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html

is shown frequently in the 48 Hours Mystery -- The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony piece that aired on CBS last year, the link is below. The first time is at about 51 seconds into the video, the second time is at about 5:51, and the third time is somewhere around the 11+ minute mark.

I didn't see the great grandparent's photos in the CBS 48 Hours video either but I think some of the photos from the two photo galleries are in the 48 hours video.

The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony - 48 Hours - CBS News

[ame="http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5392977n"]The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony - 48 Hours - CBS News[/ame]

I had trouble watching the videoclip on the CBS website, it stalled and stopped quite a bit so it may be easier to view it on Youtube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ys9jZdzh-k[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7NTVX_jO5E[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgsFwd-kgt0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ6ZDCvN7sU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awZCmC3vbBk[/ame]

two different bears...the one at the memorial was "Classic Pooh" the one ca is holding is just a bear....

:waitasec: I'm well aware that they are two different bears. There has been a picture removed from my posts, why I am not sure because it is still in other posts on this thread, but whatever. (see page 4 of this thread)

I was trying to establish the significance of the bear posed in photo with Caylee sleeping in the recliner (it is the same bear CA is holding in that picture, so it's not "just a bear") it's obviously not the same bear from the memorial.

Thanks for playing though!

If you look at the slideshow, picture #29 shows Caylee in the red Buckeyes shirt, wearing her tiara -- I just noticed this but in the center of the tiara is a jeweled heart. The tiara appears to have matching shoes, which are also in that same picture I think. (sorry, don't know how to post links).
I wonder if this heart shape could match up to the heart shape on the duct tape? I wonder where this tiara is now, and if the heart is missing? Have this already been discussed somewhere and I'm just now figuring it out? the tiara is also shown in picture #36.

I noticed that in the picture where she appears to be passed out, she also has on that red shirt--It was probably was taken the same day as the other red shirt picture w/ tiara. She appears to have on the same red headband and same jeans in both photos.

I don't see the tiara anywhere in any of the pictures of Caylee's room. This was clearly one of her favorite things, as it appears in several pictures. Where is it? Why wouldn't it be displayed on top of a dresser or somewhere if she clearly loved it so much?

still looking through photos trying to find it..

If you look at the slideshow, picture #29 shows Caylee in the red Buckeyes shirt, wearing her tiara -- I just noticed this but in the center of the tiara is a jeweled heart. The tiara appears to have matching shoes, which are also in that same picture I think. (sorry, don't know how to post links).
I wonder if this heart shape could match up to the heart shape on the duct tape? I wonder where this tiara is now, and if the heart is missing? Have this already been discussed somewhere and I'm just now figuring it out? the tiara is also shown in picture #36.

I noticed that in the picture where she appears to be passed out, she also has on that red shirt--It was probably was taken the same day as the other red shirt picture w/ tiara. She appears to have on the same red headband and same jeans in both photos.

The heart set in the tiara seems large...but the heart that appears to be set in her matching wand when you zoom in on the picture could be the right size...and may not be set in the wand like a jewel, may be stuck onto the wand with adhesive backing. Either-or, I like your train of thought here...

Caylee_43.jpg

You know how children's eye color changes sometimes from birth as they get older? My daughter's eyes started out very blue and are now a light green at 3. In younger pictures of Caylee, they look greenish and in older pictures they look more brown. They could have changed completely or they could look more brown in some lighting and greener in others. Just saying. IMO.

bbm: ITA - my daughter has green eyes, and my granddaughter had hazel eyes until 2 yrs of age. Now they are dark brown. My daughter still remarks about my granddaughter's beautiful hazel eyes.....she doesn't want her to have dark brown eyes like her father's.....so she sees what she wants to see and I smile and agree, that she has beautiful eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member