GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell yah what, I am rethinking that bank robbery and murder spree I was planning on doing in Kansas......if this is the best in defense lawyers they have down there I guess I will just forget it. LOL :jail:

:seeya: For the right amount of money Thundar, I'll represent you.
Keep in mind not only am I not a chemist, I'm not an attorney either.
We have a great chance at an acquittal. :lol:

I tell yah what, I am rethinking that bank robbery and murder spree I was planning on doing in Kansas......if this is the best in defense lawyers they have down there I guess I will just forget it. LOL :jail:

:floorlaugh: I don't blame you. Just make sure if ya gotta get caught do it on either coast. Oh wait they'll ship ya back, never mind. It's the straight and narrow road for you, my friend!

It's all theatre anyway.....and these guys are bad actors. Are you a good actor?

Thundar I'll be your expert witness in baggies and tupperware for nothing. I just want my 15 minutes to have my side business finally take off.

I'll sniff pants.

No...wait...forget I said that.

I don't know about this guy, but if you want to be considered an expert in your field, you have to keep up with science. The idea that there's been nothing new uncovered or discovered or methods or whatever in the past 30 years, or even since '99 is ludicrous!

One of my daughters is a forensic chemist and they're ALWAYS getting new equipment, procedures, training, constantly. She's drilled on the stand just like this guy, by both sides. If she testified like this, she'd loose her job!

I have no words,
:moo:
fran

Wonder why the judge allowed this guy to testify as an expert? How can he say methods haven't changed when there's been so much new technology in the interim? To me he just came across as a crime scene investigator critic and not much more.

Just like that I now have sort of an attorney, a tupperware expert, and an expert pant sniffer......I did not even have to do a google search......LOL

I get worried when I hear HLN reporting that one man who ended up being a witness, and could easily have been on the jury, said he'd have a hard time convicting Brett. I'm getting the feeling people there like to mind their own business and not make judgments.

Help please! I need to hear what the jurors may be thinking from some locals.

Heaven help us if this husband gets away with such a poorly planned and executed crime!

The thing that gets me is that It feels so planned to me. And not by the mother. No mother is setting her house on fire with her kids in it. She is not calling her DH on the off chance he will answer for him to come and save the kids. That act alone means she would not put her kids in harms way. HE on the other hand, Had time to plan, Time to kill her, set the place on fire and make sure the kids were safe the whole time. I don't know how old they are but I would love to know if anyone has talked to them...

The thing that gets me is that It feels so planned to me. And not by the mother. No mother is setting her house on fire with her kids in it. She is not calling her DH on the off chance he will answer for him to come and save the kids. That act alone means she would not put her kids in harms way. HE on the other hand, Had time to plan, Time to kill her, set the place on fire and make sure the kids were safe the whole time. I don't know how old they are but I would love to know if anyone has talked to them...

In 2011 the boys were 2 and 4 years old, I am not sure if anyone talked to either one of them.

Can we just have a stipulation for my expert pants sniffing qualifications?
I really don't feel like reciting them on the stand.

Next defense witness Ira Hart

2rwaxcn.png

@WildaboutTrial2

OK next witness is being sworn in. Mr. Ira Hart, he is in a gray shirt with a tie that has what looks like mugshots on it. #Seacat

Can we just have a stipulation for my expert pants sniffing qualifications?
I really don't feel like reciting them on the stand.

We would need to have those qualifications in writing tho!!!! LOL

Why was the defendant SO concerned about telling his sons what happened to their mother right away????

Things that make you go HMMMMMM

Why was the defendant SO concerned about telling his sons what happened to their mother right away????

Things that make you go HMMMMMM

Ok let me see if I have this correct. This witness is testifying to a one sided phone call he overheard Mr. Seacat and someone on the phone......Is that not hearsay?

Brett Seacap is going on the stand right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans