Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Thursday 7/24 Orlando paper had a video of a visitor to Casey and he had to jog her memory by saying from middle school, high school. She was short with him and it seemed really did not recall who he was. My thought was it was his 5min of fame bit and a waste of time but wondered if the wannabe used up some of her allowed visiting time. I have seen posts here on thread 35 I think about 3 visits allowed "per week"-is that accurate and is it in total or per person (can Cindy visit 3x then Dad 3x etc or 3 total per week only ). If this person used up one of her visits I can see why she went to a "family only" mode.

This is a great thread and thanks for starting it! Some of these questions are really thought provoking..

My question is for the Ex Fiance who spoke to Casey on the 24th. And then on the 25th. I am sure LE checked to see that he spoke to her, but how certain was he that he heard Caylees voice? The timeline to this case is crucial to what he says. That was the day that he either quit, or was fired from LE here in Orlando - wouldnt he have been upset that day, whether he quit or was fired. That day would be an upsetting one to me. Now weeks later he reported that to LE, why did he contact the media? Was he afraid LE didnt think he was telling the truth? Could it be he was fired for some unknown reason - or if he quit why was that? Since he became involved by stating that - there are some questions that havent been answered by him either.

This is very interesting, Aleve. The 24th/25th are critical days, for obvious reasons. I didn't know that he had either quit or been fired then.

Anyone know his name?

I remembered it. This question has been bugging me for a while now!

In the first video that I was able to see of Cindy (took forever to load with my dial-up, had her sitting on floor beside Caylee's bed w/ dog jumping up a couple times on bed) she was ADAMENT that the last date she had seen Caylee was June 8th!

So, are we even sure that Caylee hasn't been missing since June 9th?

I mean, wouldn't Cindy have remembered from the get-go that the video of Caylee was taken on Father's Day? C'mon, she would surely remember IF she'd visited her dad on that day, or due to planning to leave on vacay made the 'Father's Day' visit, a week early?

I have a question, questions? At any rate something I can't get clear for myself.

1)The last date Tony saw Caylee was June 2nd when they went swimming, and apt folk recall seeing them at the pool too, correct?

2) The recent interview with Tony's roommate didn't he say Casey and Caylee had stayed with them until the 13th of June?

3) Wasn't Tony on vacation back home in NY July 2nd and arrived home July 5th, according to my space posts to Tony's sister?

4) Didn't Casey BBQ for Tony and Tony's roomate on July 4th?

What parts do I have wrong because obviously it doesn't all add up. If somebody could set me straight I would much appreciate it. TIA!

Jesse Grund

Thanks.. I should have figured that out, but it is getting late, and I have a date with my pillow. Husband needs a bright-eyed and cheerful care-taker in the morning!

The are so many ex-BFs, I do get confused!

I have a question, questions? At any rate something I can't get clear for myself.

1)The last date Tony saw Caylee was June 2nd when they went swimming, and apt folk recall seeing them at the pool too, correct?

2) The recent interview with Tony's roommate didn't he say Casey and Caylee had stayed with them until the 13th of June?

3) Wasn't Tony on vacation back home in NY July 2nd and arrived home July 5th, according to my space posts to Tony's sister?

4) Didn't Casey BBQ for Tony and Tony's roomate on July 4th?

What parts do I have wrong because obviously it doesn't all add up. If somebody could set me straight I would much appreciate it. TIA!
1,2,3 to the best of my knowledge are correct..#4 has been discussed and it was determined that it was "4th of July weekend" and that she couldn't wait to cook dinner for him when he returned which I assume happened July 5th (per MySpace comment to his sister).
BTW...it confused me as well to the discrepencies as far as who saw Caylee when (#1 and 2)

*grumble* why can't the news folk get those question posed when they have the interview? Thank you, RR

Thanks for your reply, Shina! For whatever reason, I can't play that phone call (I get a little red 'x'), but I will take your word that she does at least utter Caylee's name on the 16th (I checked and it is the 16th).

I'd like to know IF she says "Caylee's" name, at any later date(s), if anyone knows.

I'm trying to figure out the mind of Casey, and as most of us have found, you'd probably have to be :crazy: to be able to do that. ;)
As mentioned on tv tonight ( believe it was NG) and discussed here...the professionals say it's a method or way of her distancing herself...or disassociating herself from her child. The person they had on I believed mentioned "dissociative disorder"...but that can take so many forms so I can't say exactly what this "Dr." was referring to.

I have a suggestion for this particular thread.... Since this thread is specifically for questions that people want answered in a quick and simple manner, people really need to read what has already been said and if the question has been answered, leave it alone, don't type anything. There's no need to say, good question or I wondered the same thing, etc. Also, perhaps, the mods could delete all but the best, most efficient answer. I guess I see this thread as a great resource for information, but it's beginning to become a longish discussion thread.

Have any of Casey's friends declared themselves on WS? Is something like that ok or against the rules?

We have heard about Casey's friends....I have not heard anything about Casey's mom and dad's friends, brothers, sisters, neighbors etc....unless I missed it...

Well, I think it would be okay to say the nature of the connection (like we were friends in high school). Don't reveal your name or your address or anything like that. That is what is advised in the etiquette section, in the the rules forum.
Have any of Casey's friends declared themselves on WS? Is something like that ok or against the rules?

We have heard about Casey's friends....I have not heard anything about Casey's mom and dad's friends, brothers, sisters, neighbors etc....unless I missed it...

There was "one" neighbor/friend of Casey's parents that has been on TV and I think it was on Nancy Grace, but it could have been OTR and others as well.

In 1 of the jail phonecalls she does say Caylee, when she was saying her family was not supporting her, they just wanted Caylee back.

VB

And I think that was the last time Casey ever said Caylee's name again. Casey has been referencing Caylee as "she"! :(

Any more theories on the Bella Vida tattoo that Casey recently got? It seems a rather ominous thing to me.

I read/heard somewhere today about a "scent detecting" machine being brought in or requested. Does anyone have reference to this. I can't remember where I heard about it...TV...forums or what.
I never heard of that? What is a scent detecting machine? I mean, by the name its obvious, duh, but I have never heard of one before. Has anyone else? I would imagine this would do the same job as scent detecting dogs? I wonder how it works? Im intrigued.

On Thursday 7/24 Orlando paper had a video of a visitor to Casey and he had to jog her memory by saying from middle school, high school. She was short with him and it seemed really did not recall who he was. My thought was it was his 5min of fame bit and a waste of time but wondered if the wannabe used up some of her allowed visiting time. I have seen posts here on thread 35 I think about 3 visits allowed "per week"-is that accurate and is it in total or per person (can Cindy visit 3x then Dad 3x etc or 3 total per week only ). If this person used up one of her visits I can see why she went to a "family only" mode.
I saw that on the news. I wonder who that guy was and why he was there? Other than, as you said, his 5 mins of fame.

Okay I know this has been answered but since this is a wonderful quick answer thread I am wondering:

After the visit on the 15th to see the great-grandfather, what happened once Cindy and Caylee left the care center. What time did they leave, where did they go? Where was Casey? When did the argument occur? I cant seem to understand the order of when Casey got Caylee back from grandma.

Thanx!

I never heard of that? What is a scent detecting machine? I mean, by the name its obvious, duh, but I have never heard of one before. Has anyone else? I would imagine this would do the same job as scent detecting dogs? I wonder how it works? Im intrigued.

This is a machine that is used to detect scents that a human nose can't. It can tell the chemical composition of material that it detects as well. Used in many fields. One such machine is the Cyranose 320. Google for more information. I was speculating that it may have been used to test the composition of the gas in the gas cans and the gas in the vehicle Casey used.
These machines are very precise. If a difference is noted in the gas in the cans and the gas in the car it could be said that the gas from the cans were never used to fuel the car but used for some other purpose. If you remember the EDTA (a preservative used in lab samples) was found to be in the socks O.J. Simpson was wearing. The defense was able to say that the blood must have been planted on the socks to have contained this preservative since we don't have EDTA in our blood naturally. Anyway, I thought they may be trying to get evidence that the gas was not used to fuel the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361