NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll probably never know the exact content of the conversation. This doesn't mean that the existence of the call isn't a crucial piece of evidence. As I posted earlier it effectively counters GBC's alibi of being in a deep sleep all night.

This isn't a good look to a jury and the defence team will be hard pressed to counter the prosecution argument that he has lied to police.

The only way that the defence can explain this discrepancy is to introduce evidence of their own, namely sworn evidence from GBC or the person on the other end of the phone. The problem with this strategy is that it then opens them up to cross examination and I wouldn't be advising either of them to step into the witness box.

Even if the content of the call is never determined, the mere existence of the call is a major problem for the defence.

MOO

Sleep texting happens.... just sayin' :)

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...rted-her-missing/story-e6freoof-1226409480965

According to the affidavit filed by police and referred to in court on Friday, at 6.20am on April 20, 2012, Gerard Baden-Clay sent a text message to his wife Allison's mobile phone saying: "Good morning! Hope you slept well? Where are you? None of the girls are up yet! Love G''.

No reply was received from this text message, the court documents say.

The police affidavit says at 6.41am on April 20, Gerard Baden Clay sent another text message to his wife Allison's mobile phone saying: "Al, getting concerned. Where are you? The app doesn't say either? ... I'm dressed and about to make lunches. Please just text me back or call! Love G''.

Were they? On another site, a poster who attended the bail hearing said that her hands had NOT been removed.

Reading the web, bacteria grows rapidly and destroys evidence under fingernails. At the ten day mark, there'd be nothing left with which to ID anyone.
Not that GBC would know that.

The luminol test has found blood which has been WASHED OFF... right? There's micro amounts of it present...

So possibly ABC was given drugs which created bleeding in her stomach or throat... which is where the blood marks are from?
Too much paracetamol or ibruprofen?

What signs of violence are at the house?

Any?

I don't recall any factual reports of blood being washed off or diluted through cleaning. Also I do recall the police stating that the toxicology tests did not assist them - in other words there was nothing in the toxicology report to show the presence of any drugs or medication, If there had been stomach bleeding due to drugs, the drugs or remnants thereof would have been detected.

Just on addressing the crime scene at Kholo bridge. There are very HIGH statistics that say that the perpertrator always returns to the crime scene. So if the body had been hidden and was not being found then it is highly likely that GBC could have returned to the scene to move it.Apparently the scene becomes a fixation and many go back to check if its been disturbed or if everything is ok. My gosh if the police have someone doing this sort of activity its instant goneski. I think from memory this happend when the Abrahams family visited Kiesha's grave site many months after her missing presumed dead status.

Just on this.. I don't believe he would have gone back to move Allisons body after she was reported missing, not without being caught out.(In which case we would have seen an arrest alot sooner). Police had him under suspicion from day 1, they would have had close eyes on him, and it was well publicised also with people out looking for Allison. I don't think he could have managed it. MOO

Sorry if this has been stated.. I haven't read all posts yet..

I have been thinking about it as well..

My initial thought was about an arterial gas embolism. An air bubble is injected in a blood stream and prevents blood from flowing. In this case, the COD is natural, or undetermined. Cardiac arrest, end of story. The mechanism of death depends on the size of the bubble and the location of injection. JMO.

Reasonable thought Grannie - but not as easy as in the movies. Would need to be injected via a vein to take it back to the heart - arterial injection would take it peripherally. Also takes skill and time. And the amount of air that would need to be injected intravenously would be significant, as the first place it goes is to the lungs and breaks up into multiple emboli. It would also be quite obvious at autopsy - again, nothing like the movies.

If it were that easy, it would be more common - it's actually very rare. Even in hospital where theoretically it could be done by mistake via an IV line. But I've never seen one!

After all, we can open arteries, veins, and even the heart to operate on them. The main time we have to evacuate air is if an air embolus is at risk of going to the brain and causing a stroke, not a cardiac arrest.

Hope that all makes sense

Don't joke I think that is a real possibility, we also don't know what he got from the chemist! Some of the research on Stillnox and what people have done on it is quite alarming.

What is Stillnox?

Reasonable thought Grannie - but not as easy as in the movies. Would need to be injected via a vein to take it back to the heart - arterial injection would take it peripherally. Also takes skill and time. And the amount of air that would need to be injected intravenously would be significant, as the first place it goes is to the lungs and breaks up into multiple emboli. It would also be quite obvious at autopsy - again, nothing like the movies.

If it were that easy, it would be more common - it's actually very rare. Even in hospital where theoretically it could be done by mistake via an IV line. But I've never seen one!

After all, we can open arteries, veins, and even the heart to operate on them. The main time we have to evacuate air is if an air embolus is at risk of going to the brain and causing a stroke, not a cardiac arrest.

Hope that all makes sense

Agree. Look for the horse, not the zebra!

And I did my shopping at Coles, Kenmore, tonight. And I looked and looked around that roundabout .......and I couldn't see any sign of CCTV cameras - anywhere. ??????????? Am I blind?

Perhaps they put a tarp over the carpet, not expecting blood to touch the sides? Perhaps the body was wrapped, but badly, and it leaked through the ends touching the sides?

The luminol was just so totally absent from the carpet in the back of the carpet. Any luminol experts?

And I did my shopping at Coles, Kenmore, tonight. And I looked and looked around that roundabout .......and I couldn't see any sign of CCTV cameras - anywhere. ??????????? Am I blind?

It's a big tall pole.

Look higher. Higher still - on top of a pole all by itself....

What is Stillnox?

STILNOX is used to initiate and
maintain sleep in those with sleeping
difficulties, also called insomnia. It is
not recommended for use for more
than 4 weeks at a time.
STILNOX has a different chemical
structure to other sleeping tablets.
STILNOX works by binding to
special sites in the brain which
produce sleep

http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcmed.nsf/pages/swcstiln/$file/swcstiln.pdf

Way up high on a white/silver post

I'm sure everyone has already seen these photos. Does anyone think it looks like the areas have been wiped clean at all? It isn't blood splatter. If it was found in her car, then it's probable it was found at the home too yeah? How upsetting for her family.

Attachments

• GBCCar1.png
    GBCCar1.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 55
  • GBCCar4.png
    GBCCar4.png
    238.9 KB · Views: 58
I have been thinking about it as well..

My initial thought was about an arterial gas embolism. An air bubble is injected in a blood stream and prevents blood from flowing. In this case, the COD is natural, or undetermined. Cardiac arrest, end of story. The mechanism of death depends on the size of the bubble and the location of injection. JMO.

Yes, I know. Very early in the case I also thought about the injection of air into the blood stream, which now would be impossible to detect due to decomposition IMO. I also thought about excessive supply of insulin, but I don't think they are diabetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer