TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling so sad for Hailey's parents right now.
All of a sudden I want to cry, I'm thinking something really bad has happened to Hailey.

I can't imagine the Texas Rangers and the FBI loosing track of him.....not even for a second.

Oh dear, I hope it is just a rumor. One article earlier quoted Billie saying he HAD taken the polygraph today.

My guess, she didn't know anything other than he went in to take one. I would bet she hasn't spoken with him all day

Well, I got here to see what was going on tonight.... I see that it has taken on a morbid tone.

My girls were bawling earlier, so sad and worried. I asked them not to mourn Hailey until it is time. To instead use that energy to pray for her safe return, and try and remain optimistic.

It's hard. Harder the more time goes by. I understand that y'all are just speculating and throwing ideas around.... but I am telling myself there is still a chance. As long as there is a chance, I will continue to desperately hope Hailey is coming home.

.[/quote]

Looks like maybe the pic was taken on a different angle. The log at the edge of the property looks the same as the one on BD's to me.

ETA: this was supposed to be in reply to Triggers question about the shed looking different. Oops!

Who knows where SA is?

I have heard they do not know where he is at this time. :banghead:

WHAT?????

Oh no! We don't need to be reading about him being found hanging from the end of a rope, or shooting himself. Or that he's GONE!

sorry....they do know where he is now. Just got the info...will quit posting for now unless I know more...sorry again guys.

redcat, I know that the rumor is flying that he left and no one knows where he is.

To be totally honest, it scared the s*** out of me. I honestly thought about taking my girls and going somewhere else for the night.

I have, from an extremely reliable source, learned that it is not true. If I still believed that rumor, I would not be home now.

Well, I got here to see what was going on tonight.... I see that it has taken on a morbid tone.

My girls were bawling earlier, so sad and worried. I asked them not to mourn Hailey until it is time. To instead use that energy to pray for her safe return, and try and remain optimistic.

It's hard. Harder the more time goes by. I understand that y'all are just speculating and throwing ideas around.... but I am telling myself there is still a chance. As long as there is a chance, I will continue to desperately hope Hailey is coming home.

Bless your hearts.
I feel like your girls.
Praying she comes home soon SAFE!, allot of people looking for her!
I feel so bad for her parents.

Hold on...the video just posted did have an interesting remark about the shed. A man maybe a neighbor said "Hailey was in and out of the shed every day." thats strange

redcat, I know that the rumor is flying that he left and no one knows where he is.

To be totally honest, it scared the s*** out of me. I honestly thought about taking my girls and going somewhere else for the night.

I have, from an extremely reliable source, learned that it is not true. If I still believed that rumor, I would not be home now.

are you afraid of him?
Do you think he would come to your house?
Why?

Hold on...the video just posted did have an interesting remark about the shed. A man maybe a neighbor said "Hailey was in and out of the shed every day." thats strange

Not if she didn't want to be around the BF

I think they are investigating that shed because Hailey used it, not because they are building a case against someone.

oh God.. I always tell my son to listen to his gut instinct. It's never wrong!

It's called "the GIFT of FEAR great book to read............we have the sense to know ......use the gut feeling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam