Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is transcript of 911 call

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,387482,00.html

Something is so not right here. Basically means to me that non of the initial information we were given was correct. Also means 3 people were all over that crime scene before police or emt showed up.

Why the story of Peter getting one of the girls cell phones to call 911, was it that he got one of the girls cell phones to call Rose, and then Rose called Claudia and then Claudia calls 911? Also means that Claudia did see the girls wounds before they were covered, unless we are to believe that Peter or Rose covered the girls up?

Why would Peter not call 911 immediately, why would Rose not call 911 immediately, why wait for Claudia to show up before 911 call was made?

Would love to hear what is on the rest of that 6 minute 911 call.

Claudia? I assumed it was Taylor's mom / grandma, since she is the one who would alternately say my daughter / my granddaughter...?

Please indulge me while I continue with my theory that someone may have called the girls and asked them to meet them on the road or bridge. Let's say there was such a phone call, probably made from a pay phone. Taylor says that she'll have to call and get permission to walk down there, because her parents aren't at home. When she called to ask permission, maybe Taylor didn't mention that they were meeting someone, or her father might have said "No". Or an alternate explanation would be that the killer(s) had seen the Plackers in town, and knew the girls were alone. If the call were made from a pay phone, an individual user would be very hard to trace. I would think it would take an eyewitness who saw this person on the phone.

I forgot to add that I think this would answer some of the questions about how the killer(s) knew they would be on the road that day, and seems a little more explainable than some random stranger drives down a road and shoots two girls.

Thank you, Beyond Belief, for posting the 911 call. My speakers don't work.

Could very well be hannahsnana. Who knows what the heck happened.

Claudia? I assumed it was Taylor's mom / grandma, since she is the one who would alternately say my daughter / my granddaughter...?

I agree with you T-Rex, it sounds like it was Taylor's GM who made the call.

Is anyone else more confused now than ever? :confused:

I agree with you T-Rex, it sounds like it was Taylor's GM who made the call.

In a nutshell - the PC was much ado about nothing? All we found out was that the grandmother made the call, not the grandfather - or maybe both??

It may not seem like anything to those who have been following the story, but it has brought it back to the minds of those who have already forgotten it happened.

Please bear with me once again. Does anyone else remember reading somewhere, probably in the first week after the murders, that Taylor had tattled on an older boy towards the end of the school year? It was said that the boy had made a threat to her in return.

Please bear with me once again. Does anyone else remember reading somewhere, probably in the first week after the murders, that Taylor had tattled on an older boy towards the end of the school year? It was said that the boy had made a threat to her in return.

Yes I remember reading that and then no more was ever said. Wonder if anyone ever questioned him?

No Jessica Brown, the quality of this investigation is what breaks my heart.

So if this was Vicky Placker on the phone, how did she know to call 911? Did she go with Peter to look for the girls? Did Peter run back to the house and tell her to call?

I will tell you why no one is calling you Jessica, it's the same reason you don't put money into a vending machine that is out of order.

Yea, that's what I think. It's probably Vicki who made the call.

So, who found the girls? Was it Peter or Claudia or Rose? We know Claudia and Rose were at the Chancey Farm down the road (N of the crime scene) and that Rose talked to Peter about 5:10Pm and he wasn't at home at that time. Did he tell Rose the girls had gone for a walk to the bridge and so Rose and Claudia went looking for the girls BEFORE he got home? Or did he find the girls and call ROSE before 911?

This call sure makes it sound like Claudia was at the scene and saw the girls BEFORE LE arrived - since she was calling 911 - unless she was calling from the Chancey Farm and NOT the scene because Rose called her from the scene and asked her to call 911. There would have been no need for her to call 911 if she arrived at the scene later after Rose called her (as we were led to believe).

As I said my contact told me that Rose knew the girls were dead (and Claudia knew the girls were dead) - the ONLY way they could have known that was if they spoke to Peter before arriving at the scene OR if they were at the scene 1st. OSBI led us to believe that Peter was 1st on the scene, but now I am not so sure. Maybe Rose and Claudia found the girls and called Peter with one phone and 911 with the other?

I just wish SOMEONE could get the FACTS from LE - we shouldn't be having so much trouble defining the basic information - like who found the girls, who called 911, who was at the crime scene when LE got there. Claudia was all over TV in the 1st days of this case and not ONCE did she say she called 911 OR that she was at the scene before LE (and THAT'S how she saw Skyla's wounds) - she even went on and on about how Rose called her and she "knew" something was wrong, how Peter met Rose at her car and stopped her from seeing the girls bodies. And her moving gauze off the wounds so she could see them better, remember? Like she only saw them AFTER EMT's and LE had been there. Well she obviously left a few important details out....

I want FACTS - not more teases - the public shouldn't have to be sleuths to help LE solve this crime because we all know most of the "public" won't work that hard. If WE are confused, people who are NOT familiar with this case must have head spinning confusion. They public just needs to know the facts and how they can help LE find the killer(s). Geeze, we can't even get one decent reporter to summarize this concisely??

ARGHHHH!!!
My Opinion

It may not seem like anything to those who have been following the story, but it has brought it back to the minds of those who have already forgotten it happened.

ITA.
And Brown even said they released it to spur some feelings in someone who knows something.

So, who found the girls? Was it Peter or Claudia or Rose? We know Claudia and Rose were at the Chancey Farm down the road (N of the crime scene) and that Rose talked to Peter about 5:10Pm and he wasn't at home at that time. Did he tell Rose the girls had gone for a walk to the bridge and so Rose and Claudia went looking for the girls BEFORE he got home? Or did he find the girls and call ROSE before 911?

This call sure makes it sound like Claudia was at the scene and saw the girls BEFORE LE arrived - since she was calling 911 - unless she was calling from the Chancey Farm and NOT the scene because Rose called her from the scene and asked her to call 911. There would have been no need for her to call 911 if she arrived at the scene later after Rose called her (as we were led to believe).

As I said my contact told me that Rose knew the girls were dead (and Claudia knew the girls were dead) - the ONLY way they could have known that was if they spoke to Peter before arriving at the scene OR if they were at the scene 1st. OSBI led us to believe that Peter was 1st on the scene, but now I am not so sure. Maybe Rose and Claudia found the girls and called Peter with one phone and 911 with the other?

I just wish SOMEONE could get the FACTS from LE - we shouldn't be having so much trouble defining the basic information - like who found the girls, who called 911, who was at the crime scene when LE got there. Claudia was all over TV in the 1st days of this case and not ONCE did she say she called 911 OR that she was at the scene before LE (and THAT'S how she saw Skyla's wounds) - she even went on and on about how Rose called her and she "knew" something was wrong, how Peter met Rose at her car and stopped her from seeing the girls bodies. And her moving gauze off the wounds so she could see them better, remember? Like she only saw them AFTER EMT's and LE had been there. Well she obviously left a few important details out....

I want FACTS - not more teases - the public shouldn't have to be sleuths to help LE solve this crime because we all know most of the "public" won't work that hard. If WE are confused, people who are NOT familiar with this case must have head spinning confusion. They public just needs to know the facts and how they can help LE find the killer(s). Geeze, we can't even get one decent reporter to summarize this concisely??

ARGHHHH!!!
My Opinion
FARROW: Well, Sunday afternoon. My daughter was the second person to arrive on the scene. And the daddy of Taylor wouldn't let her near Skyla. And she called us at our home, and we flew over there to see about her because we knew something was drastically wrong. So it was Sunday afternoon, probably 5:20.

http://www-cgi.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/06/12/nancy.grace/index.html?iref=24hours

ARGHHHH!!!
My Opinion

FC, sorry but I don't think Claudia made this call, it sounds as if it's Vicki.

911 OPERATOR: … Emergency.

RELATIVE: Somebody’s killed two girls on — My daughter, my grandbaby and — her friend. I’m on County Line Road.

Did Claudia tell you she's the one who made this call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23