Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why IS that, TG?? I just don't want to let it go because those people seem sum educatin'!! I want them to see there is a much more civilized way of doing things, of discussing the issues... aggghhh... how can you help getting on there and posting responses? Several of those posters even have the word "mom" in them and they are posting "Go Brad!" "Sue the neighbors!" "Cary hens!" "Busybody neighbors!" It drives me crazy because here a murder has occured, and they still want people to mind their own business?! They even say JA is suspicious because she called the police! I just want to tell them all off for being so ignorant!!!

Ok, I know I am banging my head against a wall... but it just makes me want to :puke:

I have seen the bash dead babies, dead wives/moms - you name it I've seen it. And oddly enough there are a few "regulars" over there that don't live in NC. They may have gone to school here or had a freind move here - etc. They don't know anything about the area, the people, etc. yet go on there and post as if they are living right next door to the crime scene or something. Even the State Trooper that was killed this past week was up for bashing and the man was serving the public and doing his job for Pete's sake!!! :mad: That place is almost as bad as In Session - I just stay away to keep from getting banned or sitting on my hands all the darn time.

RC February is tricky. It's usually a farily cold month. However my wedding reception was Feb 2nd (I'm not telling the year LOL) and it turned out to be 80 degrees that day. As a GENERAL rule though, February is a cold month - cold enough for the house to have been closed up.

Climate wise - is it cool enough in February to have a house closed up to keep warm for instance ?

Yes it is cool/cold enough in Feb. to keep a house closed up. However, there is the odd warmish type day that will occur so ... Winters here are mild compared to those up in the mountains or say, in the northeast. VERY mild. Usually in the 40's and will get as high as the low 50's, but some days will stay in the high 30's. It depends...

For sake of discussion if the argument was indoors, it was cold enough to have a house closed up, the neighbors as well would you think it had to have been a pretty loud argument even to heard in houses to the left and right of the Cooper house ? If the neighbors that heard the argument came from across the street, under such conditions, had to have been really loud yes ? If the neighbors came for the children - if the argument was ooutside and the kids inside why bother as long as the children were not in the same area?

If the houses were all closed up and the neighbors could hear an argument inside their house coming from inside a neighbor's house then yes, IMHO, the argument was REALLY LOUD. If the neighbors were outside and could hear a fight coming from inside someone's house the fight would still be loud, IMHO. And if an argument took place either outside or in the garage area or there was a door or window open, then of course the argument would not have to be quite as loud to be heard by neighbors. Sound can bounce around in interesting ways too, as I learned personally late one night.

O/T - if you live in NC and you need gas you should get to a station right away. It was 3.69 this am and it was 4.19 at 2pm and Exxon spokesperson said it would be 5.50 or more by 7pm tonight.

TG..I posted this last night also. There were already signs posted at 10pm where I went for max. of 10 gallons.

I know not every state was in the diagram that would be affected at the moment, but it was from TX around the perimeter to VA. So in other words anyone who lives in a state that has a coast you are affected if you live between TX and VA.

Thanks for the climate data all. Seems like a higher probability it was cool enough to have a closed house, especially with a baby under 2 present. Appreciate it !

TG..I posted this last night also. There were already signs posted at 10pm where I went for max. of 10 gallons.

I know not every state was in the diagram that would be affected at the moment, but it was from TX around the perimeter to VA. So in other words anyone who lives in a state that has a coast you are affected if you live between TX and VA.

If you MUST get gas (try to hold off from just topping off your tank because there is a real threat we may just run ourselves right on out of gas temporarily if everyone runs to the tank!) then check gasbuddy.com to locate the least expensive gas in your area!

LOL While I'm typing this, my mother calls to tell me to go get gas...

If you MUST get gas (try to hold off from just topping off your tank because there is a real threat we may just run ourselves right on out of gas temporarily if everyone runs to the tank!) then check gasbuddy.com to locate the least expensive gas in your area!

LOL While I'm typing this, my mother calls to tell me to go get gas...

We are telling our drivers not to top off their tanks today unless they are working a shift tomorrow. Trying not to cause a panic here.

We are telling our drivers not to top off their tanks today unless they are working a shift tomorrow. Trying not to cause a panic here.

Do you think people will listen, or be more concerned about getting their own gas at the lower prices?

Did anyone ever find a link to Susan Crook's GMA interview?

Did anyone ever find a link to Susan Crook's GMA interview?

Do you wonder why she didn't file an affidavit but yet Brad seems to think she contacted Interact on behalf of Nancy ? Sure has me curious. :crazy:

Do you wonder why she didn't file an affidavit but yet Brad seems to think she contacted Interact on behalf of Nancy ? Sure has me curious. :crazy:

Has me curious too and I even thought that maybe Susan worked with Interact and saw "signs". I just don't get it. I was hoping to see the GMA video to see if it would give me some clues.

$4.09 at my neighborhood station. I already had half a tank so I added a few more gallons and I'm fine for the next week or two.

O/T again but any local - I'm volunteering in the morning to go to Stem and join the search for Kelly Morris. If any of you would like to go please PM me and I'll give you the info and we can meet up if you'd like to.

RC - I'll check out those interview and I'll keep digging for the Susan link. Do you suppose Brad is mistaken about Susan being on GMA? Did any of you posters see it? I wonder if it exists or he's just mistaken.

O/T again but any local - I'm volunteering in the morning to go to Stem and join the search for Kelly Morris. If any of you would like to go please PM me and I'll give you the info and we can meet up if you'd like to.

RC - I'll check out those interview and I'll keep digging for the Susan link. Do you suppose Brad is mistaken about Susan being on GMA? Did any of you posters see it? I wonder if it exists or he's just mistaken.

Dunno Topsail. I am wondering however if she might have been the neighbor that went to the house to see about taking care of the children during the heated argument in February. Dunno what to think actually but do know she was with the group of friends Saturday when they all found out Nancy did not jog with Cary Clarke.

I never saw or heard of Susan Crook before his subpoena came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire