FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM
But then again, the someones who have "someone like him in her life" tend to gravitate toward other someones "like him in her life." So there very well could be someone out there treating her much the same way and who absolutely did not like what they saw on PC and reacted accordingly.

Not sure what you mean...another guy, someone no one knows about, or her new BF being of similar make-up to DS?

They make arrests and convictions on circumstantial evidence all the time, w/o a body, or on real evidence, we're not seeing that here. Why? Because they have little of either IMHO.

I think they need to bark up some other trees as well as the DSjr tree.

This case has some similarities to another case...Sky Metalwala.

It is becoming most obvious the what the identity of the person is who is responsible for Sky's disappearance. But it is most probable that LE is watching and waiting until their case is so tight that an arrest can be made without any holes in it.

I suggest anyone who has questions search the threads of this other case.

Any help and constructive suggestions would be helpful in that case, too.

We have to keep an open mind as to all possibilities of what happened to MP, and currently ALL possibilities are still on the table. I have my personal opinion, as we all do, but it is just that...an opinion. Do I think my opinion is correct, of course I do...that is WHY it's my opinion.
Some of the possibilities of what happened to MP may be more likely then others, but without the answers/ evidence that LE has....we are just guessing.

IMO, Dale JR. is responsible for MP's disappearance, but I could be wrong and while I tell you and myself that I am open to other theories, I am more open to theories that result in my opinion being correct....I think that is just human nature.

I feel so sad that MP is still missing.

This case has some similarities to another case...Sky Metalwala.

It is becoming most obvious the what the identity of the person is who is responsible for Sky's disappearance. But it is most probable that LE is watching and waiting until their case is so tight that an arrest can be made without any holes in it.

I suggest anyone who has questions search the threads of this other case.

Any help and constructive suggestions would be helpful in that case, too.

Not to go OT but, :blushing: Skye's mother reminds me of that woman who shot her two teenage kids for "disrespecting her".

We have to keep an open mind as to all possibilities of what happened to MP, and currently ALL possibilities are still on the table. I have my personal opinion, as we all do, but it is just that...an opinion. Do I think my opinion is correct, of course I do...that is WHY it's my opinion.
Some of the possibilities of what happened to MP may be more likely then others, but without the answers/ evidence that LE has....we are just guessing.

IMO, Dale JR. is responsible for MP's disappearance, but I could be wrong and while I tell you and myself that I am open to other theories, I am more open to theories that result in my opinion being correct....I think that is just human nature.

I feel so sad that MP is still missing.

I love this post, very honest! :great:

I would like to know why some folks feel that Dale, Sr. is part of either helping Dale with disposing of Michelle, or throwing the cellphone in the river or coming to pick up the children, or driving one of the vehicles or picking up Dale at the parking lot?

Is it because of a 20 second spot on TV when Dale Sr. stated Dale was there the entire time of Michelle's disappearance?

Dale Sr., was inserted before the raid, and before the custody hearing and I am just plain curious.

I can't imagine my son calling me to help him dispose of a body, or driving a vehicle of his girlfriends to help him leave it in a parking lot, or ask me to throw a cellphone in a river, etc., etc.

I couldn't imagine my brother calling our father for help in any form with regards to covering up a murder. Heck, my father would have probably murdered my brother if he knew my brother did something like that. My father was really "old-school" and strict and arrogant like Dale, Sr.

Just from my own experience with a Dale doppelganger, many years ago, I can totally imagine my ex's parents helping him cover something heinous up. They were so codependent to his rages, always finding an excuse for him, always implying that he was never responsible for his own actions.

I wonder if there is anyone that owes Dale Jr. a favor....or if Dale Jr. could blackmail someone into helping him....
My hunch is, yes, probably.....but no hard facts.
Just a thought.

Let's all hope this is just the calm before the storm. Maybe LE has more witnesses, evidence, video than we all could imagine. The only thing they do not have, is a body.

I'm hoping they are tieing up loose ends and are about to bust this wide open :praying:

Circumstantial evidence or not, at least they may have an idea of what happened to Michelle and can give some answers. Maybe the family can not have her home, per say...but they may at least know what happened.

I have always wondered if she didn't accidently leave her phone at his house and when her brother texted that he may have sent that reply text... then when she didn't come back on his way to his parents he chucked it in the river. IMO

I will never stop hoping that they will find Michelle and get justice for her. I feel the same way with all the missing people :(.

I wonder if there is anyone that owes Dale Jr. a favor....or if Dale Jr. could blackmail someone into helping him....
My hunch is, yes, probably.....but no hard facts.
Just a thought.

Yeah, similar to the Mark and Donnah Winger case. Mark Winger had an affair with his wife's best friend, killed his wife, made it seem like an intruder did it, and killed the "intruder" too. His setup was so convincing that Mark Winger was heralded as a hero in his community. He did confess the murder to his wife's best friend, but she was so overcome with guilt for the affair and the resulting murder of her friend that she kept the secret for four years.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/01/15/48hours/main536597.shtml

I have always wondered if she didn't accidently leave her phone at his house and when her brother texted that he may have sent that reply text... then when she didn't come back on his way to his parents he chucked it in the river. IMO

I think if that were the case, they'd have found the phone earlier, because he probably would have come clean about doing that right away.

I feel DS is responsible in some manner. he has been lucky so far no body has turned up, he pre planned this in advance and was very ready to hide her, or he had help taking the body hours, or states away.

He reeks guilt. Imo

Just from my own experience with a Dale doppelganger, many years ago, I can totally imagine my ex's parents helping him cover something heinous up. They were so codependent to his rages, always finding an excuse for him, always implying that he was never responsible for his own actions.

Wow...so they explain it away?

Wow...so they explain it away?
IME, they excuse, justify, and minimize. My ex-MIL did the same with my abusive ex - at the end of our marriage she sat me down and 'explained' how it took two people to break down a marriage. In other words I deserved what happened to me.

In reality my ex-MIL feels immense guilt and shame over abusing her son and looking the other way when he was abused by her partner. In his adulthood she seems to desperately be trying to compensate for his miserable childhood.

IMO it is a form of denial. I too minimized, justified, and excused my ex's behavior for years before coming to terms with it.

Knowing nothing of DS's parents, I can think of three sets of inlaws who either killed or help cover up the murder of their child's spouse...Summer Inman, Karen Slover and a young man, a doctor in Santa Barbara who had custody of the child and the inlaws pretended to be delivering a plant and shot him in the face when he opened the door...cannot think of his name at the moment...so it happens...

ETA: His name was Jarrod Davidson, the male victim...

I really really wish that our member who is close friend to the victim Tileman's family(the lifeguard from Wet-n-Wild that Dale was convicted of charges relating to this man's stabbing death and violent beating of his friend whom he was with at the time of the murder).. I really wish the member was still posting as he had said some very relevant and pertinent information about the murder and those involved in it.. I really would like to hear more from him now that this case has been reported thoroughly in MSM therefor were are able to discuss such details whereas earlier in the case we were not..

It has never left the forefront of mind what he stated about Dale and that the crime was not one of a random nature at all(as some have purposed that it was just some drunk guys out looking for someone to fight and that they just "happened upon Tileman's and his friend.. That is not the case at all).. He stated that not only was it planned and that Tileman was the intended target of the stabbing but most importantly that Dale was the ringleader and it was he that intentionally targeted Tileman.. (**if you're still here would you please post more now that we are able to discuss the murder**)

As I said this has never left my mind and I cannot discount the "possibility" of this not being a case where Dale just "snapped".. But rather that it was premeditated and planned.. I'm definitely NOT CLAIMING THAT THIS CERTAIN.. as I'm clearly stating it as a possibility and well.. If we are all truly looking at all the possibilities as some say then this, too is very much still on the table of possibilities..that possibly there was some planning and/or premeditation involved in Michelle's disappearance..

I'm not sold by any means on that being the case but it is still in my mind and has never left or been discounted by any proof or evidence to date.. If anything in knowing that the Tileman murder quite possibly involved premeditation it certainly gives cause that it's not out of the realm of possibilities here in Michelle's case..

All jmo, tho!

I really really wish that our member who is close friend to the victim Tileman's family(the lifeguard from Wet-n-Wild that Dale was convicted of charges relating to this man's stabbing death and violent beating of his friend whom he was with at the time of the murder).. I really wish the member was still posting as he had said some very relevant and pertinent information about the murder and those involved in it.. I really would like to hear more from him now that this case has been reported thoroughly in MSM therefor were are able to discuss such details whereas earlier in the case we were not..

It has never left the forefront of mind what he stated about Dale and that the crime was not one of a random nature at all(as some have purposed that it was just some drunk guys out looking for someone to fight and that they just "happened upon Tileman's and his friend.. That is not the case at all).. He stated that not only was it planned and that Tileman was the intended target of the stabbing but most importantly that Dale was the ringleader and it was he that intentionally targeted Tileman.. (**if you're still here would you please post more now that we are able to discuss the murder**)

All jmo, tho!

Respectfully snipped for space:

The victim's last name was Tileston, I've been friends with the victim's brother's wife since elementary school....:seeya:

Thanks so much farfalla.. And I apologize about misstating his name I should have searched for an article to make certain, as I don't want to appear as tho I'm being insensitive in my not even being able to correctly state or spell the victim's name. :blushing:

Would you mind telling again some of the details about your friends family member who was murdered(particularly where Dale is concerned as I find it could be pertinent to Michelle's case possibly).. I don't want to put erroneous info out there about it from just my recalling your early posts..

Thanks so much for replying:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member