Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

I feel very satisfied now, especially after seeing the photo of in handcuffs and having ice cream.

lol, peace. Laurean probably had some ice cream during that photo shoot..

Sorry, peeps, IMO that photo was staged. C'mon, you have all seen mug shots before...? That photo is not a mug shot. I don't know what it is. What is that green blackboard in the background? I am going to have to find photos of the PD in San Luis Potosi. Something ain't right here.

I see your points, Snowlover77. I think she knew to some extent, and did help him. I think maybe, we are seeing the last of her "pretending" trying to convince herself that he is innocent. That is, if she didn't take a more active role in Maria's death.

I do believe she thinks what her husband told her is the truth.

I wonder if Xtina believes this from CNN........

"I loved her," Laurean told a Mexican reporter who asked whether he killed Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach."

Is she gonna believe it when Cesar says, "you, xtina, I meant YOU when I said "her"!

not blinkin' likely -----
10_1_103v.gif

I wonder if Xtina believes this from CNN........

"I loved her," Laurean told a Mexican reporter who asked whether he killed Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach."

Is she gonna believe it when Cesar says, "you, xtina, I meant YOU when I said "her"!

not blinkin' likely -----
10_1_103v.gif

Hey Seven, so nice to see you! Great graphics!

Laurean told a mexican reporter? Why hasn't that reporter's paper published the news? Where is the actual documentation of the arrest?

Hey Seven, so nice to see you! Great graphics!

Laurean told a mexican reporter? Why hasn't that reporter's paper published the news? Where is the actual documentation of the arrest?

Hi, Truly! :)
Didnt see your post till now.
I'm guessing you've already seen the CNN link by now, but just in case, it's @ http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/10/missing.marine/index.html

I don't read Spanish, myself, but I do know that CNN has a bureau in Mexico and that the bureau chief himself (don't remember his name at the moment) was the first to interview Laurean's cousin at his market after Cesar stopped by with a couple other guys to "say Hi!"

I do believe she thinks what her husband told her is the truth. Women, especially one as young and naive as maria was can be crazy..mental, especially if she(and I think maybe she did) was still in love with Cesar...and don't forget all that has been reported about maria and her being bipolar, etc....it's not inconceivable to me that Christina would belive her husbands story....Christina would rather think Maria killed herself than her husband killed her... ...... love can become extremely dangerous.... especially when there are 3 people in it...it gets too crowded....I believe more that Christina believes Maria slit her throat than I believe Cesar told Christina that he killed her...you have to remember this..and this in my mind is KEY...they are kids...they don't think like we do...I may wind up eating crow on this..and if so..it's ok. But it's my opinion.
Imagine this scenario....it might be what he told Christina...Maria was wanting me to leave and go away with her and be a family...I told her NO..I loved you...I loved our daughter...I told her she needed to go away and leave us alone...then she pulls out a kinfe and says, Cesar, I can't live without you..I love you..I am having your baby....PLEASE...don't make me go away...then all of a sudden she says I don't wnat to live if I can't have you..and she takes the knife and starts to put it to her throat......I grabbed the knife and the next thing I know, she is pouring blood all over. I was so scared....I didn't know what to do...
this could very well be what he says at trial. And I can see where Christina could believe this version of events. Think about it, WS'ers. I am anxious to hear the feedback.

Sorry, but no 9 month pregnant woman, even if she is having a rapist's baby is suicidal! Homicidal maybe, but not suicidal.

"You know my name. You know who I am,'' said the bearded Laurean, who was wearing a red Aeropostal shirt. Asked if he wanted to say anything, Laurean simply said "Proof,'' but wouldn't explain.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/7453948

Good one, Cesar!
4_6_4.gif

Maybe he's planning an insanity defense.

Start with the video of him buying a wheelbarrow.
And that wheelbarrow being found in his backyard.
And Marie and her child (his too?) buried in his yard.
And him on ATM video trying to use Maria's card.

that's for starters, Cesar! :behindbar

Good to see you again, Seven!:blowkiss:

Hey, LinasK!
4_4_111.gif
Likewise!

Now I wonder how long it's gonna take to get ol' Cesar extradited!?

This is such great news. It sounds like there were two agencies and then the Marines looking for him. Someone from the FBI said that they had all been working together from day one. Of course the FBI is going to take credit for catching him! They always do even if it wasn't actually them who captured the criminal.

I think that the wife is fully aware of what happened to Maria and who did it. I think she was at the marines party but she came home and there was the mess and Maria and her car. She is probably proud of her husband for showing Maria who he loved more and may even believe that Maria got just what she deserved. It's hard to tell.

I think his statement to the reporter "I loved her" goes right along with "proof." If he loved Maria how could anyone think that he killed her and they have to have proof that it was him that killed her is what I think he is saying. Well buddy, it was either you or your wife. Innocent people don't run.

I would guess that he had family helping him out with places to stay and food. It's really cheap to live in Mexico so it wouldn't take much for him to live pretty well. I wonder if the wife was sending him money.

I'm glad they caught him!!

Have I missed something here? The reports say he fled to his native country, ie, Mexico. If he came from Mexico, how come he can't speak Spanish? Even if he moved to the USA as a child, you'd think he would pick up Spanish from hearing it at home all the time.

Ahahaha he loved Maria...that's right Christine did you hear that? Straight out of your beloved husbands mouth... Oh boy this is going to get real good real fast! RIP Maria and beautiful little baby! Finally...

This is the best news I've read on the net in a long time.Finally!Guess we'll finally get to see a pic of Christina after she gets arrested.

"Well, uh...let's see, here's a note written by you detailing where the body of Maria and your child are buried, here's blood smatter found in your garage which your neighbors' witnessed you attempting to paint over, I'm sure we could go on, or we could just ship your smelly-*advertiser censored* back to Camp LeJeune and let them fill you in on the proof."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back