2011.01.04 30 Search Warrants Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noetic, you spoke with Elisa and/or Adam on IMVU ?
and an IMVU employee released records to you about the identity of their accounts?

I don't think it would be wise for her to answer these kind of direct questions on here do you? IMO she should keep her own counsel in regards to IMVU otherwise she may invite negative attention and / or upset an ongoing investigation ... curious as we all are :)

I understand that. I was just trying to clear up the confusion, but have apparently added to it. D'OH!

*goes back into lurkdom*

Sorry if there was confusion. The camera info is in the first group of warrants, I found the one and just posted it but have to go back to making dinner.

I'm starting to think he may of had nothing to do with it . She did this she planned this

Then what did he have in mind when he made the 911 call, and kept changing his story about when he saw her last? If she had really been gone since 9/24 (which seems plausible, given EB's cell phone records showing her having been at the disposal sites during that time frame), then where did he think she was those two weeks? And why did he lie? Maybe EB intimidated him into doing whatever she said? On what basis?

Just speculating and wondering.

Yep, and that statement he made in response to Mountain Kat is discussed at other message boards around the internet. Oh what tangled webs get woven.
can someone give me links? what did he say to Moutain Kat?

Then what did he have in mind when he made the 911 call, and kept changing his story about when he saw her last? If she had really been gone since 9/24 (which seems plausible, given EB's cell phone records showing her having been at the disposal sites during that time frame), then where did he think she was those two weeks? And why did he lie? Maybe EB intimidated him into doing whatever she said? On what basis?

Just speculating and wondering.
I don't believe anything Elisa says. She is the one that gives a date of death. Maybe adam was in a panic thinking something happened to his daughter? I am not sure. Really ALl I DO know is I think Elisa is guilty and that a beautiful princess was taken to soon. That's all i Know 100%

10. Elisa Baker is a suspect in the homicide of Zahra Baker.

I've sure read that a LOT. :)

whew, okay, finally home from work and kids fed, trying to play catch up. So the IMVU stuff is finally starting to come out of the woodwork. I sincerely hope they found lots of usable evidence and leads in their investigation into the IMVU lives of the principal players in this tragedy.

Noetic, you spoke with Elisa and/or Adam on IMVU ?
and an IMVU employee released records to you about the identity of their accounts?

I think until we know what is what, people should refrain from asking NoeticSoul too many questions about any info she might have about these warrants, etc.

Noetic, if you feel differently, I think you should get a hold of Tricia to talk to her about posting, etc.

Can we please start a thread on Aaron now? or is that still off limits? I understand he is a member....... But....I think with what has came out it would be good to start a thread. Plus he kinda disappeared from here.

so I still only see 4 warrants ... can anyone link the others?

TIA

ETA: never mind - I think I'm seeing others but so much of the info is duplicated, it's difficult to discern their differences

Can we please start a thread on Aaron now? or is that still off limits? I understand he is a member....... But....I think with what has came out it would be good to start a thread. Plus he kinda disappeared from here.

Please, don't start any threads about non-suspects until you hear anything differently. I have asked higher mods about this, and will let you know what they say. Thanks for your patience.

I think until we know what is what, people should refrain from asking NoeticSoul too many questions about any info she might have about these warrants, etc.

Noetic, if you feel differently, I think you should get a hold of Tricia to talk to her about posting, etc.

HEAD'S UP!!!

If Noetic wants to post about this recent development, she will contact the moderators. Until then, let's refrain from asking questions.

Thanks!

ETA: I meant asking questions directly to Noetic Soul. Thanks again! :grouphug:

I think we are getting them piecemeal again LadyL. As far as I can gather, playing catchup with this new development, only four have been posted by the media thus far. Someone who's been more on top of this will correct me if I am mistaken.

I think we are getting them piecemeal again LadyL. As far as I can gather, playing catchup with this new development, only four have been posted by the media thus far. Someone who's been more on top of this will correct me if I am mistaken.

I have six 'parts' from WSOCTV, totally 214 pages. They have since moved/removed the documents and I don't know where they are. I do have them saved on my harddrive. :)

Can someone please update the "official documents" thread? TIA!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119074"]Official Documents (Arrests, Charges, Warrants, Court Dates, etc) NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth