CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they work until 8PM. At least I have KCRA & KRON open in links and nothing is happening yet.

Can someone confirm that is how it works?? TIA!

Can someone please direct me to the live feed. I click on the links but it just gives me the home page, no live feed.

Can someone please direct me to the live feed. I click on the links but it just gives me the home page, no live feed.

Mew posted a link for you, but if you have trouble, look at all the banner stuff until you see something that says Live Now or Live stream. If nothing there, try hitting the News button and see if anything comes up.

For some reason, some sites seem to hide their "live" link :confused:

Salem

On the front page is a pic of the suitcase in a bodybag on the stretcher.

http://www.kron.com/

ETA: other story pop up as well. It will scroll to the picture.

Thanks. That is a very disturbing picture. Even it they are trying to protect evidence, the whole body bag and suitcase thing is sad.

I don't think they work until 8PM. At least I have KCRA & KRON open in links and nothing is happening yet.

Hang in there. When they go live again, it will start.

Mew posted a link for you, but if you have trouble, look at all the banner stuff until you see something that says Live Now or Live stream. If nothing there, try hitting the News button and see if anything comes up.

For some reason, some sites seem to hide their "live" link :confused:

Salem

Thanks, I was thinking the same thing about them hiding the feed.

Three minutes and KRON isn't live.

:cry:
rolling.jpg

That's how it works Nora. From SusieQ's post it sounds like the presser has been delayed a bit. Hang tight!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member