Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
despite pre-trial ruling the justice who wrote case law (recent supreme court ruling on dogs) said you must have a checklist and in this case they don't have it.

despite pre-trial ruling the justice who wrote case law (recent supreme court ruling on dogs) said you must have a checklist and in this case they don't have it.

Wow, I just asked about this on another thread and then heard CM mention it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6427633&postcount=86"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Evidence Allowed/Not Allowed[/ame]

Harris vs State

eta: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/2011/sc08-1871.pdf

He is so hard for me to listen to. Talks in circles JMO

I know what ya mean. At one point he is complaining about people judging and critcizing JB for his lack of experience, and saying people don't know what his experience is.

The next minute he is saying JB is inexperienced! :waitasec:

CMs wife describes him as the one who always wants to take on the fight . . .the tough cases. . . a man who loves a challenge.

I really think CM has such a hatred for technology, simply because he doesn't know how to use it. Seriously, he doesn't even have a cell phone! Just my opinion.

Heh heh. CM just mentioned not being able to trust the traffic on I-4. He is slick!

CM w/JC outside of a building . . . look down the block to see how many media trucks are parked.
He wakes up thinking of this case . . . .in prewakening hours he thinks about what he needs to do that . . . he goes on a 3-4 mile walk if he doesn't have court early in the morning . . .

YO! Jean - Ask him about his comments BEFORE he joined this team! :banghead:

Name game
GA & CA - tragic, sad, parents in an impossible position, their daughter is threatened, what comes out at trial might be even more devastating for them . . . they are victimized by losing a grandchild.

JB - a friend I didn't know before this . . unfairly treated by news media and a couple of lawyers who have asked to be on this team - hypocrites . . . never worked with anyone who has worked as hard as he has . . .ask 350 witnesses on this case they know who he is.
Caylee Anthony - a child who tragically died . . can't bring her back . . i have 7 grandchildren . . .unfortunate accident (?)

you are going to learn new things that are not evidence . . . speculation and claims some not proven and some judge has already ruled on.

CM: Caylee Anthony ...tragic accident....

So you say!!!!!

I think he said tragic and unfortnate accident . . . is that what you all heard?

One of the recent document dumps included the meter-reading chart map prepared by the prosecution showing each house Roy Kronk was at minute-by-minute during the days following the last time Caylee was seen alive by anyone besides Casey. Apparently the meter readings are electronically transmitted as they are taken i.e. the data is instantaneously entered into a database, including a tamper-proof timestamp.

Kronk is probably a jerk or else his ex's wouldn't hate him so much, but he didn't kill Caylee.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions

BBM Oh Katprint, I just gotta say, Kronk's ex's hating him so much doesn't indicate to me that he is a jerk (whether he truly is or not, IDK, though I am grateful that he found Caylee's remains.) How many people have ex's who hate them, for one reason or another, that may say more about the ex than the person, KWIM?

BTW, read your posts with interest, especially on the lawyer thread. :smile:

Did CM just leak the "essense of the defense theory"?

I think he said tragic and unfortnate accident . . . is that what you all heard?

:yes: I had to rewind....

"A beautiful child, just an unfortunate tragedy. An accident that is unfortunate."

JC plays word association with CM. She says Caylee, he says:

"Well, you know, a beautiful young child... tragically... died... uh. Not much you can say about that can't bring her back. Uh, as I've said I have seven grandchildren so I can empathize with for all ages... a beautiful child, just an unfortunate tragedy uh... an accident, it's unfortunate."

Name game
GA & CA - tragic, sad, parents in an impossible position, their daughter is threatened, what comes out at trial might be even more devastating for them . . . they are victimized by losing a grandchild.

JB - a friend I didn't know before this . . unfairly treated by news media and a couple of lawyers who have asked to be on this team - hypocrites . . . never worked with anyone who has worked as hard as he has . . .ask 350 witnesses on this case they know who he is.
Caylee Anthony - a child who tragically died . . can't bring her back . . i have 7 grandchildren . . .unfortunate accident (?)

you are going to learn new things that are not evidence . . . speculation and claims some not proven and some judge has already ruled on.

This makes me think they are going to bring out the molestation claims again. BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27