MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like pecan pie (I know, heretic) - it was for our Pastor's Appreciation lunch at church. Sent what was leftover home with the church secretary. Sorry :(

Well, you have a good excuse, so we'll forgive you. This time. :)

raeann; Not sure....but I think carrying the laptop along to the bathroom is considered equivalent to weightlifting.......that should count, right???

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

bbm

imo

But if it was at midnight, one would assume one was 'hidden' by the late hour and the darkness, no?

Jeremy was supposedly working at the time of the sighting of the man with the baby in the diaper. I'm pretty sure LE has checked his alibi.

Did we ever hear anything else about this kitten? Was there definitely a kitten? Where did it come from? Gift, stray, shelter? When did they get it? So, as far as pets go, they have a dog and (maybe) a new kitten?

Not saying that NG gets things wrong, but during the JJP interview, the mother said the kids had been watching a video earlier, IIRC. With a neighbor kid. I don't recall her saying anyone fell alseep. I'd be intersteed in learning where this info came from to NG.

IIRC in the JJP interview, in regards to neighbor kid and the boys watching the video, wasn't something also mentioned about bunk beds? I would assume that would then be the boys room and not the parents.

Wut? :waitasec:

“They probably may or might not have a suspect or could be looking for all that tape, all that footage that TV stations took to see whether or not someone is giving a consistent story,” Morrison said. “They could see whether or not their suspect might have been interviewed or might be in any of that footage, they might be looking at footage around the house or vigils.”

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...tion-news-footage-in-irwin-case#ixzz1aRAAKrnI

I've got a major case of the giggles over this one. Overtired.

Exactly, but how innocent does that sound? I was alseep with my son and his new kitten....

But like you said, ' innocent' but IMPOSSIBLE. A brand new kitten is not going to curl up and sleep without first biting your toes and scratching at your arms a few times first. lol

Haleigh and brother were watching Tv and fell asleep.........why does this come back like a Haleigh Cummings haunting to me?

Me, too! Me, too! Because I've always believed that something happened to HaLeigh before Ronald Cummings went to "werk" the afternoon that HaLeigh went missing. Did something happen to Baby Lisa before Jeremy Irwin left for his "new job"? Late night phone call by Misty and someone in the Irwin home. Lights left on and suspicious door/window openings in both homes. Lots of similarities, imo.

"They probably may or might not have a suspect..."

What?!?

I just made the Scooby Doo noise.

I had not seen that interview with the neighbor about the man before - had heard the rumor but that made me classify it with more credibility and importance.

There will be three arrests, IMO. The other person besides the couple will be someone close to them, like a brother. He helped in the cover-up. MOO.

“They probably may or might not have a suspect or could be looking for all that tape, all that footage that TV stations took to see whether or not someone is giving a consistent story,” Morrison said. “They could see whether or not their suspect might have been interviewed or might be in any of that footage, they might be looking at footage around the house or vigils.”

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...tion-news-footage-in-irwin-case#ixzz1aRAAKrnI

well out of that nightmare of a statement-I did see one thing (I think) that I was wondering. That thing being that they want to see who has been hanging around the scene.

CNN has been contacted also
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...bpoenas-nbc-action-news-footage-in-irwin-case

arly Monday evening NBC Action News received a grand jury subpoena in relation to the search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin search.
The Clay County Prosecutor's Office is asking for specific footage.
The office has requested any raw video of any interviews given by family, friends of family and neighbors regarding the missing girl.
Other media outlets have also been served including CNN.
Former-Johnson County Prosecutor Paul Morrison said the police are doing their best to be thorough.

Baby Lisa went missing a week ago from her crib sometime between the hours of 10:30 p.m. last Monday and 4 a.m. Tuesday morning.

That just added another straw to the mix. Asking CNN for particular video footage says something specific is needed. Now I need to go back and watch all the video footage again.

imo

Thank you. That is a very interesting video with the lady who's husband saw someone with a baby. I read in an article he did not want to go on camera. Wonder why he left it up to his wife to report it to the police or not?
Because we wives have to take care of everything?????

Well at least the bases are all covered. You can't argue with logic like like they "may or might not have a suspect"

"House and Vigil" would be a good name for a magazine for LE working missing persons' cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288