who is this unidentified young girl? jumped/thrown from vehicle in AZ, 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least she replied to you.....apparently her death was caused by the "fall" from the vehicle - what we all want to know is WHO IS SHE - and why did she jump/fall/was pushed outta the vehicle - I think only the two in the car know the answer to the second question here....

by the by zanko ;WOW on the photoshop reconstruction - your photo does indeed make her appear to be on the latter end of the age scale....what a difference!!!! think you can do the same for cali???

See "Unidentified White Female Located 9 Nov 1979 Caledonia, NY" for the answer to your question. The first page of posts has the basic information.

I sent an email raising the possibility of Joel Patrick Courtney being somehow connected to this case. Suzi Dodt (an investigator with the Maricopa Medical Examiner) wrote me back saying that they KNOW the identity of the people in the car with Jane Doe and Joel Patrick Courtney is “not the name of the person involved.” In fact she said that the Police interviewed the people in the car because they stopped when she (JD) “left” the vehicle.

Now I unsure of what the exact facts were. If, "they" stopped for this dear Princess Doe, does that indeed mean that the couple stopped to help her? If, so then I have questions, if only rhetorically. Did the couple report that they witnessed the girl being thrown out or jumping out of another vehicle? If so, did they give any info about the vehicle or if it seemed that there was more than one person in the vehicle?

Lion

From the email: LE know the identity of who was in the vehicle and interviewed them because they stopped when JD "went out of the vehicle". This doesn't say if there were more than two individuals or if the people stopped to "help".
I would like to see the details of this case updated to reflect the correct information. Does anyone know how to have the Doe Network correct info? Would LE have to update this information?
It's my sense that LE feel that she was pushed by someone in the vehicle but cannot prove it and do not want to jeopardize the investigation by disclosing information about the circumstances of her death. What I don't understand is why LE cannot post a photo or sketch of the blue heart tattoo or describe what she was wearing. Can anyone see the logic in not disclosing this information? Wouldn't it only help someone recognize her?

Can anyone see the logic in not disclosing this information? Wouldn't it only help someone recognize her?

It was over 8 years ago that this happened. After that period of time, I do not see why LE would not disclose as much information as they can to help get the identity of this girl.

Makes me wonderwhat their top priority is - finding out WHO she is versus WHAT happened to cause her death in that fashion?

What do people think about Makenzie Rae Newman, age 4 in 1990, abducted by her non-custodial mother. Doe Network case 496DFCA. Mother's height/weight was 5'3/110 pounds. I suppose if you were wanted in connection with your child's abduction, you might not go to the police if she was missing...

hi I dont know if this site has been posted but i came across it today and there's another pic of jane doe and the way the camera is angled it kinda makes her look a *little* different I think it makes her nose look different!

MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

What do people think about Makenzie Rae Newman, age 4 in 1990, abducted by her non-custodial mother. Doe Network case 496DFCA. Mother's height/weight was 5'3/110 pounds. I suppose if you were wanted in connection with your child's abduction, you might not go to the police if she was missing...

It would be nice to see a close up of Makenzie's cheek scar, to see if it matches the Jane Doe's.

hi I dont know if this site has been posted but i came across it today and there's another pic of jane doe and the way the camera is angled it kinda makes her look a *little* different I think it makes her nose look different!

MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

Hiya kaylen, thanks for the post.

Check it out, I dont' recall seeing this pic (but those of you who know me, wouldn't find that odd!)

Anyhow, here it is (at the link it's much bigger for easier viewing of the scars)

She appears to have MASSIVE scarring around her mouth, they do not appear to look like fresh wounds. The scar on the right side of her lip/cheek, and on the left side of her mouth it looks like old scaring, and pretty massive, IMO.

Hiya kaylen, thanks for the post.

Check it out, I dont' recall seeing this pic (but those of you who know me, wouldn't find that odd!)

Anyhow, here it is (at the link it's much bigger for easier viewing of the scars)

She appears to have MASSIVE scarring around her mouth, they do not appear to look like fresh wounds. The scar on the right side of her lip/cheek, and on the left side of her mouth it looks like old scaring, and pretty massive, IMO.

I see that too. It makes me think that it is most likely not an issue of anyone looking for her because the scars are so unique they'd have found her by now. I also notice that her nose appears to have been broken. I thought about the fall from the vehicle, but wouldn't her nose be more swollen, scraped, bruised or something, if it had happened the day before? With so many scars on the face I wonder if there are scars anywhere else on the body? Does anyone recognize this type of scarring? Could it be a result of an automobile accident? What about some sort of explosion? Or does it look like knife wounds? Do the scars appear to have been attended to by a professional? Or do they appear to have been treated "at home". I have many questions for LE. The tattoo and the belly piercing throw me off though. It makes me think she was around other young people and influences and makes me wonder why no one would remember her.

zanko & laini---- IMO, this may be the best match yet. i'm no expert but the facial features/structure seems to match up.. and there is even some resemblance with the mother's face. it would make sense that she may have tried to escape, and that if she had been concealed for years (maybe the mom did home schooling with her?) that no one knew or recognized her, and that when she escaped & ran away, the mother either: didn't know what happened to her & didn't bother to find out, or was in denial about it, &/or afraid to look for her daughter because now she may go to jail.. maybe she has started a new life & a new identity and that would all be blown to bits if she looked into her daughter's disappearance. perhaps her daughter (if she was jane doe) even threatened to go to the police.. and that was the end of their relationship. maybe the mother was so upset she didn't even care about what happened to her daughter. or the mother might not even be alive, for all we know.

anyway... i wonder if they checked this out already?

I agree with this being a potential match, IMO, FWIW.

Anyone have newspaper subscription? If so, can someone see what they can find in the news about when she was found? (or have you done this and I missed it?)...also, any of you local, where you cold physically go to this area and research the news for stuff that did NOT make the internet??

I would like to research this mom and daughter also.

Has anyone contacted to see if this has been submitted?

Y'all are awesome BTW!

ETA...after reading stats on both the doe and Mackenzie...something to think about:

The Doe has brown hair. Mackenzie has blonde, but it could have darkened, however, the mom does have blonde hair also.

Found this and emailed, did NOT link WS, not sure who the email is and don't want to upset someone.

Sent it as rep from Lighting The Way Home....trying find out who that poster is, also, a little clearer picture?:

newman.jpg

Makenzie Rae Newman
8/18/86, blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin Makenzie was abducted by her mother Valerie Berry from Mountain View, CA on 3/14//90. Believed to have left the country and relocated to New Zealand. I need help, suggestions, on how (where) to start an effective internatiaonl internet search. If anyone has information, suggestions or experience with New Zealand searches please contact me.
City: charleston, SC

Mail returned :( Why would someone post a missing person and not keep their info up to date??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77