CA CA - Barstow, HispFem 14-19, UP6718, severed head in backpack, Feb'10

I don't see in the articles where it says the skull was days old.....

Amy was travelling east to see her mother in Arkansas
....Trucker route
....Knapsack?
....Clothing found nearby area the skull / a couple of years ago
....Note at truckstop bathroom points to this Bartow area

JMO...

I don't see in the articles where it says the skull was days old.....

Amy was travelling east to see her mother in Arkansas
....Trucker route
....Knapsack?
....Clothing found nearby area the skull / a couple of years ago
....Note at truckstop bathroom points to this Bartow area

JMO...

The estimated post mortem interval is listed as days in her NamUs file.
https://identifyus.org/cases/full_report/6718

The ears are intact and photographed as well, B.

Is Ludlow or Barstow anywhere near where the LE found Chelsea King and looking for Amber Dubois any connection there?

O/T WELCOME BACK CARBUFF!!! We missed you but I bet you had a great time...

It looks like about 170 miles straight up I-15.

I have one more question to put this idea totally to rest - an article said he was living in Lake Elsinore, in Riverside County but was there to visit his parents. Is Lake Elsinore close to where this skull was found? Just closing all doors and don't know Calf (but I will try to google this spot!)

I have one more question to put this idea totally to rest - an article said he was living in Lake Elsinore, in Riverside County but was there to visit his parents. Is Lake Elsinore close to where this skull was found? Just closing all doors and don't know Calf (but I will try to google this spot!)

Lake Elsinore is not very far from the other places related to Chelsea King, so no, not near this skull.

O/T -- good to be back, believe. Yeah, I had a great time. Sunburn and all the rest...

108 miles up I-15 not sure if map links work but here it is:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Lake+...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

Now to answer question if this is on the way to the parents location in San Diego County - http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Lake+...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

ANSWER _ NO! Okay, I am satisfied now!

108 miles up I-15 not sure if map links work but here it is:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Lake+...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

Now to answer question if this is on the way to the parents location in San Diego County - http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Lake+...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

ANSWER _ NO! Okay, I am satisfied now!

I don't think the possibility can totally be ruled out. Apparently the guy worked in construction, so he might have had reason to be pretty far afield on occasion.

I heard from Van Norman today-he faxed the UID's dental information to the county where Juana Rodriguez was reported missing.

They appear to be stumped as to how to proceed. Not Van Norman, the county. I am going to see if I can raise some contact info and make some phone calls tomorrow....

Sometimes on Doenetwork, MP cases describe where they belieive dental work had been done and the quality. All I have read so far is that she has had a lot (i think) of dental work done. It'd be great to know if it were done in Mexico and if not we can pretty much start the search in Southern California.
P.S. I just gotta say it...why the heck carry around the head. Like some sick souvenier?Why not dispose of it? People sincerely scare me. My prayers go out to this young girl and the family that one day will receive some pretty horrific news.

P.S. I just gotta say it...why the heck carry around the head. Like some sick souvenier?Why not dispose of it? People sincerely scare me. My prayers go out to this young girl and the family that one day will receive some pretty horrific news.

The perp wanted to make a statement - to send someone a message. Otherwise, as previously noted, he could have easily disposed of the body in countless places where it would have never been found.

More than likley yeah...but someone could have been instructed to do away with it and freaked and just tossed it. IDK...the composite shows very distinct teeth/smile so hopefully that will help indentify her.

I saw this headline in the newspaper today and I hoped there would be a thread here. The thing that struck me is that the reconstructed image looked like an African American woman to me (both skin color and facial features), yet they are stating the victim's race as Hispanic or white? Maybe she is mixed Hispanic and African-American? Anyway, I thought I'd throw that out there.

I saw this headline in the newspaper today and I hoped there would be a thread here. The thing that struck me is that the reconstructed image looked like an African American woman to me (both skin color and facial features), yet they are stating the victim's race as Hispanic or white? Maybe she is mixed Hispanic and African-American? Anyway, I thought I'd throw that out there.

I thought the same exact thing. The only thing I can think is that Hispanic's have different looks depending on where in Mexico they live. Some are more Mexican-Indian, some are very light skinned, etc. so I suppose she just probably comes from a part that has very dark & prominant features.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back