GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find a theory which would allow all 4 to be alive...

I supposed there is a *small* chance that the other 3 weren't taken against their will?

If, for example this was more of a Shaniya Davis situation... then the other 3 might have left completely on their own which might explain all of them (and the dog, isn't the dog gone too?) being missing.

Either scenario... Shasta or Shaniya is horrible... but if the other 3 went willingly then that would give hope they are still alive.

Super spooked at how "normal" this guy looks. Just goes to show you...

LOprv.png

I think that this will turn out to be Sarah as the focus... was he a softball coach? I tried to google that but didn't find anything. I did find him on the runion.com page but I forgot my log in and password......((to see more info))

I am thinking he may also have a military history... just cursory searching... this could have placed him in Colorado for the arson fwiw... ((I will back this up with links and data as I am able to find it))

Who did the presser? Sheriff or PD? I really liked the man - very professional and appropriate demeanor.

From the news conference: No body removed from the home. Sarah is currently in the hospital. Man in custody from house Sarah found in. He is charged with kidnapping. More charges expected. He is not cooperating. No evidence yet of where the other 3 are. Sarah has been with man since Wednesday. She was found bound and g...agged in the basement of the residence. Still being treated as a missing person's case

Sure! "Woof Go Dot" has a ring to it, even though the name of the play is pronounced "Gah-DOE."

Well, ya know, I'm just a Southern girl....so "Go Dot" would be perfect pronunciation for me! ;)

There must be a reason why LE went to this house in the first place??

They had credible info last night that Sarah was being held there. Won't share source yet b/c part of investigation.

Who did the presser? Sheriff or PD? I really liked the man - very professional and appropriate demeanor.

Yes, he was a very good speaker. Clear and direct responses to questions. If only we had more answers about what happened to the other 3.

Wow - shocking turn of events today. Hopefully we will hear news about the other 3 before the day is over.

Hope a picture of this guy is up soon.
eta* oops - I see it above.

Very nice summary Angelainwi.....Thank you. I believe the neighbor mistook Sarah on the gurney all covered up as a "body bag". Thank goodness.

Praying for Tina, Stephanie and Kody.

I came in late, but had camera back up. I am just going to record, then upload it to youtube.

Many many thanks! I missed the first couple of minutes, and the sound wasn't good.......had to listen very carefully!

Has anyone found his booking? He not pop up on vine for me.

I think this sheriff's office deserves lots of props for finding and rescuing Sarah!

Maybe he was in Hermann's house already, and the 2 women were "subdued" when the children came home from school on Wednesday.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member